为了伪装自己而背负上沉重的负担
of being forced to pretend to be something he is not.
工作室不断地扔给我一些垃圾爱情剧
I’m sick of all this romantic crap
我受够了
the studios keep shoving me into.
我唯一担心的是
But my only worry is,
诺曼与我的自身经历太相似
well, playing Norman might cut too close to home.
此话怎讲
How so?
我小时候特别恋母
When I was younger, I was incredibly close to my mother.
甚至盼望我爸要是死了就好了
So close that I remember wishing my father would drop dead.
我五岁时 他真的死了
And then when I was five, he did just that.
死于心脏病
He keeled over from a heart attack.
我一直很自责 希区柯克先生
You see I’ve been guilty my whole life, Mr. Hitchcock.
光是看你我都觉得自己要磨出水泡了
You know, I’m getting blisters just watching you.
别抱怨了
Stop complaining.
呼吸点新鲜空气 做点运动对你有好处
A bit of fresh air and exercise will do you good.
-我要去喝一杯 -不行
– I’m going to have a drink. – No you’re not.
把树篱修剪完
You’re going to finish that hedge.
包括那里
You’ve got to go all the way around there,
那里 还有那里
all the way around there, all the way around there.
-不可能 我做不到 -你做得到
– It’s impossible. I can’t do that. – Yes you can.
我在想
You know, I was thinking,
如果我能请格蕾丝·凯利来演那个女孩
if I could get Grace Kelly to play the girl,
他们就会对凶案那场戏松口了
they’d let me get away with murder.
你请不到的 她现在可是大腕
Well you can’t. She’s a princess now,
你永远都别指望能请到她
which makes her permanently unattainable.
这让她更值得一请
And all the more desirable.
黛博拉·蔻儿怎么样 卢提到过她
What about Deborah Kerr? Lew mentioned her.
不行 太苏格兰风情了
No, she’s too Scottish.
那珍妮特·利呢
What about Janet Leigh?
虽然她一般都演乖乖女的形象
I know she’s normally the “Good girl,”
但在《历劫佳人》中她表现惊艳
But she was awfully good in Touch of Evil.
还记得你在沃塞曼家聚会上
You remember how you always used
是怎么评论她的身材的吗
to remark on her figure at the Wassermans’ parties?
对哦
Yeah.
-晚上好 -您好
– Good evening. – Hello.
-见到您很高兴 -我也是
– Lovely to see you. – Charmed.
-您好 -你好啊 珍妮特
– Hi. – Hello, Janet. How are you?
很高兴见到您
Wonderful to see you.
-亲爱的 你真漂亮 -谢谢
– Well, my dear, you look very beautiful. – Thank you.
真的好漂亮
Very beautiful.
当然
Of course
辛普森夫人能吸引温莎公爵的秘密
the real secret of Mrs. Simpson’s appeal to the Duke of Windsor
就是她能把牙签玩得像雪茄
was that she could make a toothpick feel like a cigar.
近来太专注于准备扮演玛丽恩
I’ve been so immersed in preparing to play Marion
我都要忘了怎么笑了
I’d almost forgotten how to laugh.
-是吗 -是啊
– Oh, really? – Yes.
你得尝尝这儿的香蕉酥饼
Now, now, you must try the banana shortcake.
不要了 谢谢 我要保持身材
No. Nothing for me, thank you. I’m watching my figure.
没错 这桌上还有个人要保持身材
Yes, you’re not the only one.
我们不要了 谢谢
We’re fine, thank you.
乔治 给她来份香蕉酥饼
George, bring her the banana shortcake.
做成两倍的量 谢谢
In fact, make that two large portions. Thank you.
亲爱的 告诉我
Now tell me, my dear,
你还为这个角色做什么准备了
how else have you prepared for the part of Marion Crane?
我把她的生平都写下来了
Well, I’ve written an entire history for her,
听起来有点傻 但确实有用
which seems a little silly, I know, but it really does help.
-一点也不傻 -是吗
– It doesn’t sound silly at all. – No?
你觉得她最大的秘密是什么
Why don’t you tell us one of her deepest secrets?
她在生活中是个两面派
Well, she leads a double life.
在劳瑞的办公室里 她只喷廉价的香水
At the Lowery Office, she wears Tweed perfume.
但当她跟山姆在一起时
But when she’s with Sam,
却毫不犹豫的喷上她最贵的香水
she recklessly breaks out her most expensive bottle.
那瓶兰文的”吾之罪”
“My Sin” by Lanvin.
-吾之罪 -是的
– “My Sin”? – Yes.
天啊
Good Lord!
我有一些担忧
I do have a concern or two.
我是演员 但首先我是个妻子和母亲
I’m an actress, of course, but I’m first a wife and a mother.
我想知道
And I’m just curious to know.
您打算怎么拍洗澡那场戏
How are you going to shoot this shower scene?
电影审查署和你一样关心
Yes, you and the Shurlock Office.
从这儿往上不太好公开展示
It’s only that, well, from here up, I’m not exactly boyish.
让我来消除你的担心 亲爱的
Allow me to set your mind at rest, my dear.
我准备从不同的角度拍一些镜头
I will be shooting short bits of film from various angles.
剪切到一起后只会暗示你的裸体
Cut together, the montage will only suggest nudity.
暗示暴♥力♥的发生
Suggest violence.
但重要部位不会被曝光
Nothing will actually be shown.
当然啦 有你洗澡这场戏
But of course, having you in the shower
整个电影会变得更加勾魂夺魄
would make it all the more, well, titillating.
不好意思 我离开一下
Will you excuse me?
艾尔玛 亲爱的 见到你真高兴
Alma, dear, how lovely to see you.
你好啊 莉莲
Hello, Lillian.
你看起来气色不好啊
You’re looking a little pale.
也难怪 你丈夫拍的那电影
No wonder with that thing your husband’s working on now.
你是不太可能赞成的
You can’t possibly approve.
你为什么允许他拍这种不雅的东西呢
Why are you letting him do something so tasteless?
别杞人忧天了 只是一部血腥电影而已
Don’t upset yourself, darling. It’s only a bloody movie.
访客禁入
我不能理解你居然让维拉·迈尔斯演妹妹
I can’t believe you made Vera Miles play the sister.
根据合同我还可以雇佣她
Well, I’ve still got her under contract.
不妨从她身上得到点利益
May as well get something out of her.
真是个忘恩负义的角色 不是吗
Rather a thankless role, don’t you think?
适合这个忘恩负义的姑娘
For an utterly thankless girl.
真讨厌
Horrible.
那老男人真的生我的气了 不是吗
The old man really is unhappy with me, isn’t he?
你看到他给你挑的内衣后再下结论吧
Wait till you see the undergarments he has picked out for you.
好吧 我要不断地告诉自己
Okay. Well, I am just going to have to keep telling myself,
拍完这部片子我就自♥由♥了
one more picture and I’m free as a bird.
我列了一些可以节约开支的地方
So I’ve made a list of places where we can tighten our belts.
什么
Huh?
我们早就该学习自我约束的
We could all learn the art of self-restraint,
对吗 阿尔弗雷德
couldn’t we, Alfred?
一星期请一次园丁 周末给司机放假
Gardeners once a week, weekend off for the driver.
不可能 我们得从其他地方省
No, that’s impossible. We’ll have to find other places to cut.
没有其他地方了
There aren’t any other places.
以后不能再去巴黎马克西姆餐厅奢侈了
And there’s be no more shipments flown in from Maxim’s of Paris.
我们吃不起
We can’t afford it.
好莱坞那家店的鹅肝酱够你吃了
The foie gras at Chasen’s is more than adequate.
可那些鹅是巴斯托的 不是马赛的
But those geese are from Barstow, not from Marseilles.
没错 我们都得为了做更重要的事
Yes, well we all have to make our
做点牺牲 不是吗 阿尔弗雷德
sacrifices for the greater good, don’t we, Alfred?
我去拿刀子
I’ll go get the knives.
我在犯一个可怕的错误吗
Am I making a terrible mistake?
如果它跟《迷魂记》一个下场怎么办
What if it’s another Vertigo?
跟着感觉走吧 没事的
Just get the first take under your belt. You’ll be fine.
准备好了吗 亲爱的
Are you decent, my dear?
利小姐的更衣室
-早上好 -早上好
– Good morning. – Good morning.
我看起来怎样
Am I all right?
好极了
Perfect.
-早啊 -早
– Morning. – Morning.
我想再次感谢您给我这个机会
I want to thank you once again for this opportunity,
希区柯克先生
Mr. Hitchcock.
叫我老希就好 下面那玩意去掉
You may call me “Hitch.” Hold the cock.
看看你俩 全美最受喜爱的邻家男女孩
Well look at you two. America’s favorite boy and girl next door.
是啊 我们这就准备转型了
Yes, and we’re about to move to a whole new neighborhood.
早上好 珍妮特 早上好 托尼
Morning, Janet. Morning, Tony.
早啊 维拉
Morning, Vera.
非常感谢你给我准备的行头 老希
Thanks for the wardrobe, Hitch.
你还满意吧
Do you approve?
你真是天才
You’re the genius.
但是有件事 我的剧本缺了最后十页
One thing, though. My script is missing its last ten pages.
每个人的剧本都缺最后十页
Everyone’s script is missing ten pages

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!