趁你还有这个泳池 好好享受吧亲爱的
Well you’d better enjoy the pool, my dear, while you can.
我们可能很快就要失去它了
We might not have it much longer.
为什么
Why?
派拉蒙公♥司♥拒绝为这部电影投资
Paramount refuses to finance the movie.
老希 真为你难过
Hitch, I’m so sorry.
卢也凑不出钱 至少不会很快
Lew can’t find the money. At least, not fast enough.
那为什么不等等呢
Well why not wait?

No.
我的老太婆 咱们现在只能单干了
Just going to have to go it alone, old girl.
我们自己投资
Finance it ourselves.
我们要卖♥♥掉整栋房♥子还是只卖♥♥游泳池
Are we going to have to sell the whole house or just the pool?
我只想拍这部电影
I just want to do the film.
我就问你这最后一次
I will ask you this once and I’ll never mention it again.
为什么咬准了这部电影 老希
Why this one, Hitch?
不会就是因为那么多人都不看好它吧
It’s not just because so many people are saying “No”, is it?
你还记得许多年前
Do you remember the fun we had
咱们白手起家的那种乐趣吗
when we started out all those years ago?
那时我们没有钱 对吧
We didn’t have any money then, did we?
也没有时间
We didn’t have any time, either,
但是我们敢于铤而走险 记得吗
but we took risks, do you remember?
我们不断尝试 我们研究拍摄的新手法
We experimented. We invented new ways of making pictures
因为咱们别无选择
because we had to.
我只想再一次感受那种自♥由♥
I want to feel that kind of freedom again.
曾经拥有的自♥由♥ 懂吗
Like we used to, you know?
我们要对《惊魂记》的交易做些改动
We are about to propose a restructured deal for Psycho.
说吧 我听着呢
I’m listening.
我们自己投资
We finance it independently.
老希也不要他的导演报酬了
Hitch waives his directorial fee.
派拉蒙公♥司♥只需要负责发行
Paramount only distributes it,
但我们要电影利润的百分之四十
in exchange for 40% of the profits.
有意思 但是派拉蒙到底要发行什么呢
Interesting. But what exactly is Paramount distributing?
我们要发行的还是这部有关一个
Is this still a picture about
穿母亲裙子的杀人狂魔的电影吗
a queer killing people in his mother’s dress?
和这部电影有关的
What this picture is about
是希区柯克先生的名声
is the reputation of Alfred Hitchcock.
没人♥质♥疑这一点
No one is arguing that.
巴尼 开门见山吧
Barney, it’s very simple.
这就是希区柯克先生的下一部电影
This is Mr. Hitchcock’s next film.
你到底加不加入
Are you in or are you out?
好吧 成交
Fine. We’ll take that deal.
如果你能筹到钱的话
If you can get the money.
巴尼 我们已经筹到钱了
We already have the money, Barney.
我该填谁的名字呢
Who do I make it out to?
艾尔玛 如果这个电影失败了
If this picture fails, Alma,
我们将会在一段时间内
we’ll be in for a long,
被舆♥论♥炮轰的
humiliating bout of crow-eating.
-你会成功的 -你肯定吗
– It’ll be splendid. – Are you sure?
我对这部电影一点也不肯定
Of the movie? Not at all.
但对你我毫无保留地信任
But of you? Unquestionably.
我是乔·斯特法诺 很高兴见到你
Joe Stefano. Good to meet you.
请坐
Sit down.
对不起 我迟到了
I’m sorry I was late.
我和心理医生的会面超时了
My shrink session went overtime.
我天天见他可还是不够
I see him every day and it’s still not enough.
我一直以为
I thought it was only
只有导演助理才需要心理医生
director’s assistants who needed psychiatrists,
作家是不需要的
not writers.
希区柯克先生 你看过心理医生吗
Do you see a shrink, Mr. Hitchcock?
斯特法诺先生 我得承认
I have to confess, Mr. Stefano,
光是想象你和你的医生每天聊的话题
It boggles my brain just trying to imagine
我就快抓狂了
what you and your shrink could possibly talk about every day.
一些琐事 性 愤怒 还有我妈
Just usual. Sex. Rage. My mother.
《惊魂记》 编剧 约瑟夫·斯特法诺
早上好 先生
Good morning, sir.
让我看看你
Let me have a look at you.
世上比看牙医还可怕的事
The only thing worse than
就是去见电影审查员了
a visit to the dentist is a visit to censor.
老希 不管怎样千万别发脾气
Whatever you do, Hitch, don’t lose your temper.
-再见 -祝你好运
– See you later. – Good luck.
电影审查署办公室
法规决不允许你的电影中
The Code will absolutely not permit you
出现刀子刺入女人身体的场面
to show a knife penetrating a woman’s flesh.
杰弗里 我向你保证
I assure you, Geoffrey,
我导演的凶手都很谨慎且有品味
my murders are always models of taste and discretion.
在浴室杀人的这一幕里
Is there any improper suggestion of nudity
有没有不恰当的裸体镜头
in this murder scene in the shower?
她不会全♥裸♥的 会戴一个浴帽
She won’t be nude. She’ll be wearing a shower cap.
我们只能允许从浴室窗户向内拍摄
We might accept a shot from outside the bathroom window
而且只能是肩膀以上部分的剪影
of Marion in silhouette above the shoulders.
而且必须是磨砂玻璃
Provided that the glass is frosted.
好吧 谢谢
Thank you.
还有这个马桶的镜头
And the scene with the toilet.
这个马桶是必须出现的
It is completely necessary to show the toilet,
玛丽恩·克兰需要把证据从这里冲下去
because Marion Crane attempts to flush evidence down it.
她姐姐之后会在这里发现一些残留物
Remnants of which are later discovered by her sister.
这些遗证代表她的香消玉殒
These remnants, you understand, are clues to her vanishing.
美国任何电影里都没必要出现马桶
No American movie has ever found it necessary to show a toilet,
更不用说还要冲它
let alone to flush one.
那也许我们应该在法国拍这部电影
Perhaps we ought to shoot the film in France
用坐浴盆代替马桶也可以
and use a bidet instead.
希区柯克先生
Mr. Hitchcock,
如果我们拒绝了你
if this office denies you a seal,
其实我们目前也是这样考虑的
and we’re certainly heading in that direction,
那么你的这部电影
your movie will not be released
将不可能在美国任何一家电影院里上映
in a single theater in this country.
你还打算跟我们开玩笑吗
Will you be making jokes then?
好莱坞的每个人都讨厌我
Everyone in Hollywood resents me.
我帮他们挣了那么多的钱
I make them millions of dollars,
每年我坐在那恶心的颁奖典礼晚宴上时
and every year I sit at those dreadful award show dinners,
都期望有人对我说一句 你真棒
waiting for someone just to say, “You’re good”.
他们之所以否定我
They take sadistic pleasure
就为了感受那一瞬间的残酷快♥感♥
in denying me that one little moment.
那一定很伤人
That must hurt.
艾德 伤透了我啊
Deeply, Ed. Deeply.
对不起医生 我只是不太习惯这个
Sorry, doctor. I’m just not used to this
过程
process.
把我当做你的朋友就好
Just think of me more like a friend.
我开始越来越多地有了一些
It’s just that more and more I’ve been having these
冲动
impulses.
什么样的冲动
What kind of impulses?
特别强烈的冲动
Strong ones.
看看这个
Here.
拉扎尔工作室说他疯了似的想和你合作
The Lazar Office tell me he’s crazy to work with you.
那告诉史威夫蒂·拉扎尔
Tell Swifty Lazar he should not
别让他的客户在电视上过度曝光
have overexposed his client on television.
这个人和我们提到过的都不同
Unlike some we could mention.
安东尼·珀金斯
Anthony Perkins.
想象一下他可能给诺曼这个角色
Think of the duality he could bring
带来的双面性
to the role of Norman.
孩童般的微笑后隐藏的愤怒
The rage lurking behind that little boy grin.
为掩人耳目而散发出迷人魅力
The winsome charm he uses to keep from being found out.
艾尔玛 你难道在说是他是个…
Why, Alma, you’re not suggesting Mr. Perkins is…
没错
Hm.
安东尼·珀金斯是一个同性恋影星
是什么
What?
我喜欢你的办公室
I like your office.
我都数不清看过《火车怪客》多少次了
I can’t count how many times I’ve seen Strangers on a Train.
还有《夺魂索》
And Rope.
皆为希区柯克作品
诺曼·贝茨是那两部电影中
Well, Norman Bates is the logical extension
主角的逻辑扩展
of those two characters in that movie.
魅力无穷 内心敏感
Appealing, sensitive, suffering the terrible burden

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!