为了假♥钞♥
For having counterfeit money.
假♥钞♥?
Counterfeit money?
等等
Hold on a minute.
你从哪来的?
Where did you get it?
我给你的?
I gave it to you?
好 我会想想办法
All right. I’ll try and do something about it.
亲爱的
Honey.
亲爱的,拜托你别哭
Honey, don’t cry, please.
我不是有意要让你哭 怎么了?你从没哭过
I didn’t mean to make you cry. What’s wrong? You never cried before.
我以为你真的要让我跟布鲁斯走
I thought you were really sending me away with Bruce.
我不知道你把他关起来
I didn’t know you had him locked up.
我以为至少这次,你是来真的
I thought… you were on the level, for once.
你打算站在一旁 让我跟他离开
That you were just standing by and letting me go off with him…
什么事都不做
…and not doing a thing about it.
别这样,亲爱的,你以为我是什么,傻瓜?
Come on, honey. What did you think I was, a chump?
我以为你不爱我
I thought you didn’t love me.
你想什么?
What were you thinking with?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你站在这里发什么愣?
What are you standing there gawking for?
我们要把他弄出监狱
We have to get him out of jail.
叫路易去送点真的钱
Send Louie down with some honest money…
把他送回艾尔邦尼
…and send him back to Albany.

Sure.
事情都变了,我们会去办公室
Everything’s changed.We’re coming over to the office.
别担心报导,海蒂会写
Don’t worry about the story. Hildy will write it.
她从没想到要辞职,我们要结婚了
She never intended to quit. We’re getting married.
这次我们能度蜜月吗?
Can we go on a honeymoon this time?
当然
Sure.
达菲,你能当总编
Duffy, you can be managing editor.
只是暂时的,就在我们离开的这两星期
Not permanently.Just for the two weeks we’re away.
我不知道哪里,我们会去哪里?
I don’t know where.Where are we going?
尼加拉瀑布
Niagara Falls.
尼加拉瀑布 -整整二个星期?
Niagara Falls. – Two whole weeks?
当然,是你努力得来的 什么?
Sure, you’ve earned it. What?
什么?罢♥工♥?什么罢♥工♥?
What? A strike? What strike?
哪里?
Where?
艾尔邦尼?
Albany?
我知道是顺道,但是… -好,我们在艾尔邦尼度蜜月
I know it’s on the way, but… – Okay, we’ll honeymoon in Albany.
好,达菲
Okay, Duffy.
不是巧合吗?我不知道布鲁斯会不会让我们住
Isn’t that a coincidence!I wonder if Bruce can put us up.
你为什么不用手提?
Say, why don’t you carry that in your hand?
CC标准收藏版第849号♥
哥伦比亚电影公♥司♥出品(1940-01-18)
加里·格兰特 罗莎琳德·拉塞尔
女友礼拜五
编剧: 查尔斯·莱德勒
导演:霍华德·霍克斯

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!