I’ve been doing real good.
我在上班 争取重新拿回执照 我…
I’ve been working, trying to get my license back. I…
我只是这个月…
I just had a down…
过得不顺
You know, month.
我明天有个面试 妈
I got an interview tomorrow, Mom.
-否则我肯定… -嗯
– Otherwise, I’d… – Yeah.
你真的不留下来吗
You sure you don’t wanna stay here?
-我给你找到床位了 -不用
– I got you the bed. – Oh, no.
送我去雷家
Just take me to Ray’s.
-妈 拜托 -你了解我的
– Mom, come on. – Oh, you know me.
我总能站稳脚跟
I always land on my feet.
你不祝贺我吗 我现在是已婚女士了
Congratulate me, why don’t you? I’m a married woman.
你要结婚吗
You’re getting married?
我已经结婚了
I got married.
怎么样
Well?
你们不为我感到高兴吗 喂
Aren’t you happy for me? Hello?
你怎么一声不吭地结婚了
Why didn’t you tell anybody?
-我以为你们俩要掰了 -我没跟马特结婚
– I thought you two were gonna break up. – I didn’t marry Matt.
我嫁的是肯
I married Ken.
什么
What?
肯又是哪冒出来的
Who the hell’s Ken?
我在透析中心的老板
My boss at the dialysis center.
别逗我了 这又是哪一出
Ugh. Kiss my ruby-red asshole. When’d all this happen?
我们谈了有一阵了
It’s been going on.
不管怎么说 我跟马特已经分手好久了
Anyway, it’s been over with Matt for a while.
你跟马特分手了
It’s over with Matt?
明摆着的 我嫁给别人了
Well, obviously. I married somebody else.
这是厨房♥ 放厨具的地方
This is a kitchen with kitchen stuff.
还有…
And…
我们搬来时房♥里就有这个扎啤机
This was a kegerator when we moved in.
我想留下它 不过…
Yeah, I wanted to keep it, but…
现在用来放苏打水
We keep sodas there now.
很遗憾你不能带上你的狗
Hey, I’m sorry about your dog.
我对皮屑过敏 会呼吸困难
You know, I can’t breathe. It’s the dander.
我带你去你的房♥间
Hey, let me show you your room.
在这边
Over here.
这是特拉维斯
This is Travis.
特拉维斯 这是JD
Uh, Travis, this is J.D.
安顿一下吧
Settle in.
JD卧室
想不想看个东西
You wanna see something?
我爸经常抽大♥麻♥ 他不知道我也抽
My dad smokes all the time. He doesn’t know I take it.
他把大♥麻♥放在这里
He keeps it in here.
想爽一把吗
Wanna get high?
怎么 别说你没抽过
What? You never smoked?
这是诱导性毒品
It’s a gateway drug.
-我妈正在戒毒… -胆小鬼
– My mom’s in recovery… – Chickenshit!
你老家的人都吸什么
What do they do where you come from, hmm?
-笑气吗 -不是
– Whippits? – No.
来吧 没什么大不了的
Come on! It’s no big deal.
-你得放松点 伙计 -我…
– You gotta loosen up a bit, man. – I, uh…
你就试一下吧 来吧
You just gotta go for it. Come on.
我要走了
I gotta go.
-也许下次吧 -孬种
– Maybe next time. – Pussy!
JD 我到处找你
J.D., I’ve been looking for you.
我需要你尿在这里面
I need you to piss in this.
我接到护士协会的电♥话♥
I got a call from the nursing board.
今天我得提交一份样本
I have to give them a sample today.
-样本 -我得上交干净的尿液
– A sample? – I got give them clean piss.
外婆的尿里全是各种药物 所以…
Mamaw’s got 100 prescriptions in hers, so…
你的为什么不干净
Why isn’t yours clean?
你去尿就行了
Just do it. Okay?
-你的为什么不干净 -行了 快去尿
– Why isn’t yours clean? – Come on now. Go do it!
-不要 -求你了
– No! – Please!
听着
Look…
我知道我搞砸了
I know that I messed up.
我真的想好好跟肯过日子 但就是…
I’ve been trying really hard with Ken, but it just…
太难了 我保证 我会改的
It isn’t easy, and… I promise that I’m gonna do better,
但我不能丢了这份工作
but I can’t lose my job.
你吸毒前就该想到这一点
You should’ve thought of that before you did drugs.
我知道 我真的需要你帮忙
I know. I really need this.
不 如果你想要干净的尿液
No! If you want clean piss,
就别再自甘堕落 自己尿干净的
stop fucking up your life and get it from your own bladder!
你们搞什么飞机
What is going on down here?
她要我的尿 因为她的不干净
She wants my piss because hers is dirty.
是护士协会要的
It’s for the nursing board!
JD 这次你得帮你妈妈
J.D., you need to help your mama on this.
你每次都顺着她
You let her get away with this every time.
她怎么长记性
How is she gonna learn?
我跟你说了我会改的
I told you I would do better.
-你每次都这么说 骗子 -我每次都努力了
– You always say that! You’re lying! – I always try!
JD…
J.D…
如果早几年你能坚决制止
If you’d put your foot down years ago,
她就不会这样了 不会这样
she wouldn’t be like this! She wouldn’t!
你这个妈真差劲 你也一样
You’re a shitty mom and so are you!
-JD -干什么
– J.D. – What?
你说的有些话可能没错
You may be right about some of what you said.
但是你妈碰上的都是倒霉事
But things haven’t exactly worked out for your mama.
我们不能眼看着她被吊销执照
We can’t let them take her license.
为什么 都怪她自己蠢
Why? It’s her own stupid fault.
我知道这样不对 宝贝 可她是你妈
I know this ain’t right, honey, but she’s your mother.
也许我们最后帮她这一次
And maybe if we help her this one last time,
她会真的悔改 保住饭碗
she’ll finally learn her lesson and keep her job.
为什么不让她自己收拾烂摊子
Why can’t we let her clean her own mess up?
因为家人才是最重要的
‘Cause family is the only thing that means a goddamn.
你以后会懂的
You’ll learn that.
外婆 我想跟你住
Mamaw, I wanna stay with you.
我能住下来吗
Can I stay?
不行 我们不能这样对她
Can’t do that. We’re not gonna do that to her.
但我永远支持你
But you always got me.
好了
Now…
帮她一次
Do this for her.
外婆
Mamaw!
外婆
Mamaw!
外婆
Mamaw!
外婆
Mamaw!
你怎么样 说话啊
Are you okay? Say something!
不要
Oh, no!

Shit!
外婆
Mamaw?
你会死吗
Are you gonna die?
你这是什么鬼问题
What the hell are you asking me that for?
他们说你得了肺炎
They said you have pneumonia.
肺炎是会死人的
People can die from pneumonia.
-你想我死吗 -我知道你知道的
– Are you trying to kill me off? – I know you know.
人们都知道
People know.
你这是什么蠢想法
What kind of feather-brained idea is that?
谁知道自己会死
Who knows they’re gonna die?
人们就是知道 比如…美洲原住民
People do. Like… Native Americans.
他们叫”印第安人” 就像克利夫兰印第安人队
They’re called “Indians.” Like the Cleveland Indians,
他们懂的并不比别人多
and they don’t know more than other people.
他们没有微波炉 不代表他们就会魔法
They’re not magic just ’cause they don’t have microwaves.
告诉我吧
Just tell me!
-我不知道 -你现在会死吗
– I don’t know. – Are you gonna die now?
你是说马上吗
You mean right now?
你还能出院回家吗
Are you gonna come home from this hospital?
我跟你说了 我他妈不知道
I just told you, I don’t goddamn know.
好吧 那你就去死吧
Fine. Just go ahead and die.
JD
Oh, J.D.
你们可能认为代数是牢笼 其实不然
You might think that algebra is jail, but it’s not.
代数能给你们自♥由♥ 化繁为简
It’s freedom. Boil it down.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!