You are the worst fucking card player I ever met.
再见了 宝贝
Hasta la vista, baby.
再见了 宝贝
Hasta la vista, baby.
-这电影你看了几遍了 -大概一百遍吧
– How many times you’ve seen this movie? – Oh, about a hundred.
你为什么一直看呢
Why do you keep watching it?
大概是喜欢吧
Like it, I figure.
这世界上的每个人都属于以下三种之一
Everyone in this world is one of three kinds:
好的终结者 坏的终结者 还有中立的
a good Terminator, a bad Terminator, and neutral.
你是好的终结者
You’re a good Terminator.
也不总是 我得学习
Well, wasn’t always. I had to learn.
你也可以的 如果你不搞砸的话
You could be, too, if you don’t fuck it up.
你很像我
You’re like me.
妈妈像你吗
Is Mom like you?
她跟你外公更相近
She and Papaw were more the same.
他是好的终结者
He was a good Terminator.
有时他也会是坏的
At times, he could be the bad one.
不然你以为他为什么不跟我们住一起
Why do you think he was living down the street there?
他怎么坏了
How was he bad?
他太想不开 容易自卑
He let things get to him, make him feel small.
我会变坏吗
Could I be bad?
又是街上的哪个疯子
One of them crazies down the street.
总是有情况
It’s always something.
JD
J.D.
快找人帮忙
Somebody get help!
我们需要帮助 快打911
We need help! Someone call 911!
-妈妈 -我怎么办 有人吗
– Mom? – What about me? Huh? Anybody?
-女士 别跑到路上 -帮帮我
– Ma’am, get out of the road! – Help me!
-你们都不帮我 -快帮帮她
– You won’t help me! – Please help her!
-帮帮我 有人帮帮我吗 -冷静 贝弗
– Help me! Can anyone help me? – Calm down! Bev!
你只是难过
You’re just upset…

No!
妈妈
Mom?
你只是难过 我们都想念他
You’re just upset! We all miss him!
他又不是你♥爸♥ 他是我爸
Stop acting like he was your dad! He was my dad!
-你这个小婊♥子♥ -住手
– You little bitch! – Hey! Stop!
-他是我爸 -住手 贝弗 住手
– He’s my dad! – Stop it, Bev! Stop it!
妈妈 别这样…
Mom, please…
退后 冷静 你只需要深呼吸
Stand back! Calm down, we just need you to breathe.
-贝弗 -他是我爸
– Bev… – He’s my dad!
退后
Stand back!
不 不 不
No! No! No!
-JD -不
– J.D.! – No!
别看了 过来 你别看…
Don’t look at that! Come on! Don’t you look at…
-你看着我 -好
– You look at me! – Okay.
你看着我 好吗
You look at me! All right?
琳赛 亲爱的 回我家去
Lindsay, honey! You come back down to my house!
-你需要冷静 -不
– You need to calm down. – No!
-冷静 -帮帮她
– Calm down! – Help her!
是的 我想为我母亲找一个床位
Yes, I’m looking for a bed for my mother.
不 她没有保险 但是…
No, she doesn’t have insurance. But, um…
不行 好吧 谢谢
No? Okay. Thanks.
该死
Shit.
不 别让我在线等啊
No, please don’t put me on hold.
天呐 是油炸香肠三明治吗
Oh, my God. Is that a fried baloney sandwich?
我的救世主
My savior.
好了 小琳 说真的 我正需要
Come on, Linds. Seriously. I need this.
-快把三明治给我 -我给你留了最后一份
– Give me the damn sandwich. – I saved you the last slice.
我估计耶鲁没有这个吧
I figured they don’t have that at Yale.
我觉得这个在耶鲁可能是违法的 我的天
I think this might be outlawed at Yale. My God.
我好想念这个味道
I miss this.
他们在那 看看你
There they are. Oh, look at you, huh?
小声点 你可是在跟耶鲁高材生说话
Keep it down! He’s talking to Yale! Ooh!
自从你外婆的葬礼后 我就没见过你
I ain’t seen you since your Mamaw’s funeral.
-都这么久了 -小琳
– Been that long? – Hey, Linds.
-她可真是个老顽童 -是的
– Was she a holy terror. – Yeah.
-你买♥♥来啤酒了 -是的
– You got the beer. – Yes, I do.
你买♥♥面包了吗
Did you get the buns?
我…
I…
那你好好享用没有面包的热狗吧
Well, enjoy your bunless dogs then.
-我会的 -不错
– I will. – Nice.
你怎么回来了
So what are you doing here, man?
照顾我妈 处理她那些事
Taking care of my mother, dealing with all that.
是啊 琳赛送她去医院时我也在场
Yeah, yeah. I was there when Lindsay brought her in.
-真是遗憾 -我想给她找个戒毒中心
– I’m sorry about that. – I was trying to find her a rehab.
-无论如何 都不要去雪松湾 -给你
– Whatever you do, don’t go to Cedar Creek. – Trade ya.
为什么 雪松湾怎么了
Why? What’s with Cedar Creek?
雪松湾 食物难吃得要命
Cedar Creek? Their foods are shit.
而且我小舅子住过雪松湾
And my brother-in-law was in that one.
-那家叫什么来着… -床上有螨虫
– What’s that one… – Got bed mites.
送她去费尔劳恩吧 那就像是个度假胜地
Get her into Fairlawn. It’s like a resort.
他们没有床位了 而且我们也负担不起吧
They don’t have any beds. Plus, we can’t afford that shit, did we?
-亲爱的 -什么事
– Hey, honey! – Yeah?
你朋友萨莉不是在什么戒毒所工作吗
Doesn’t your friend Sally work over at that rehab in…
新起点 是的
New Beginnings? Yeah.
-对 你打电♥话♥问问他们有没有空床位吧 -好
– Yeah, you call over there and see if they got anything open. – Sure.
你能相信会有人嫁给他吗
Can you believe someone married this guy?
当然不信 开玩笑吧 你是蒙住了她的眼睛吗
Hell no. You kidding me? What, you blindfold her or something?
对 我蒙住了她的眼睛 没错
Yeah, yeah, I blindfolded her. That’s what I did.
有进展吗
Anything?
我还在等人接听 难以置信
I’m still on hold. It’s unbelievable.
乌莎
你跟她谈过了吗
Have you even talked to her?
我只是不想把她牵涉进来
I just don’t want to drag her into it, you know?
你不觉得她已经牵涉进来了吗
You don’t think she’s in it?
别这么混♥蛋♥ 让她自己决定
Don’t be an asshole. Let her decide.
该死
Damn.
但帕克又进一步说
But Parker has taken it a step further
法官具有与生俱来的政♥治♥性 但是…
to say judges are inherently political… But…
不一定是这么回事
Which isn’t necessarily true.
-我马上回来 -乌莎说得对
– Be right back. – Usha’s right.
你平安到家了吗
Did you make it home all right?
是的 抱歉我没早点打给你
Yeah, sorry I didn’t call sooner.
我一直忙着处理事情
I’ve just been dealing with all this stuff.
你妈妈没事吧
Is your mom okay?
说实话 很难讲
It’s hard to tell, honestly,
但今天下午3点医院就要把她赶出来
but the hospital’s kicking her out at 3:00 p.m.
我们得马上给她找个戒毒中心 所以…
and, uh, we’re having a bitch of a time finding her a rehab so…
但是…你猜怎么着
But, uh… Oh! Guess what?
怎么了
What?
我接到了格拉司通汉堡办事处的电♥话♥
I got a call from Glaston Hamburg.
真的吗 约终面
You did? For a final interview?
-是的 菲利普·罗斯曼亲自面试 -太好了
– Yeah, uh, with Phillip Roseman… – Yes!
-明天上午10点 -太棒了 JD
– tomorrow at 10:00 a.m. – That’s incredible, J.D.
是啊 如果我能赶上的话
Yeah, if I can make it.
听着 让我去吧
Listen. Let me come.
我可以陪你妈妈 你就可以回来面试
I can stay with your mom and you come back and interview.
乌莎 我很感激
Usha, I appreciate it.
但你不知道你会牵涉进怎样的麻烦之中
But you’d have no idea what you’d be walking into.
我祖母生病时 我也去过医院 JD
I’ve been in hospitals before, J.D., when my grandmother was sick.
她得的可不是流感 乌莎
It’s not the fucking flu, Usha!
好吗 我妈吸食海♥洛♥因♥过量了
Okay? My mom overdosed on heroin.
-什么 -你想惹上这种麻烦吗
– What? – Is that the kind of problem you want?
应该不想吧
I didn’t think so.
我得回去处理这些事情了 再见
Look, I gotta get back and deal with all this stuff. Bye.
-JD -我在
– J.D.! – Yeah?
过来
Come here.
那家伙说 “客观并不存在
The guy said, “Objectivity doesn’t
而法律解释是主观的”
exist and legal interpretation is subjective.”
没错 他是什么意思 我们不能相信司法系统吗
Exactly, right. So what does that mean? We can’t trust the judicial system?
谢丽尔说他们可能有床位 走吧
Cheryl thinks they might have space. Let’s go.
去找萨莉·科茨
Talk to Sally Coates.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!