跟我的医生谈话我都不能听是吧
like I can’t hear a fucking conversation with my doctor!
我是JD 贝弗丽的儿子 刚才的事我很抱歉
I’m, uh, J.D., Beverly’s son, and I’m sorry about all that, okay?
我刚赶回来 我会给她找个戒毒中心
I just got into town. I’m gonna find her a program.
我真的只需要再住一晚
I really only need a place for one night.
很不巧 我们没有床位了
Unfortunately, we just don’t have the beds.
你们最好的方案就是让她
The best you’ll do is a Suboxone prescription
拿点赛宝松回家
for her to take home.
阿片类脱瘾药物
她没有…我不知道她能去哪里
She doesn’t… I don’t know where she’s going to go.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
你知道她在这家医院工作过很多年吧
You know she worked at this hospital for years, right?
这里很可能就是
This is probably where all the shit
她吃止痛药染上毒瘾的地方
started with the pain pills and the bullshit.
我很希望能帮助你们
I wish I could help you.
你们可以待到3点 我只能做到这样了
You have until 3:00 today. It’s the best I can do.
我们可以待到3点
I got us until 3:00.
这就是你的法学院谈判技能 让我们待到3点
That’s what your law school negotiating could get us, till 3:00.
让我们为耶鲁鼓掌
Oh, let’s hear it for Yale.
回头见 妈妈 我会回来接你的
See you later, Mom. I’ll be back to get you.
你那个名校上得怎么样
How’s that fancy school anyway?
挺好的 妈
It’s fine, Mom.
小琳说你有女友了
Linds says you got a girlfriend.
她叫什么名字
What’s her name?
我三点回来接你 好吗
I’ll be back to pick you up at 3:00, okay?
-欢迎回家 -天呐 谢谢
– Welcome home. – Gee, thanks.
-该死 我迟到了 -什么事
– Shit. I’m late now. – For what?
梅根她们足球队的一个妈妈
One of the soccer moms from Meghan’s soccer team
在最后关头把这个派对丢给我了
dumped this party on me last-minute.
我们只有五包餐巾纸
We’ve got, like, five paper napkins
半袋热狗
and a half a pack of hot dogs.
我很抱歉 小琳 喂
Sorry about this, Linds. Hello.
-是JD·万斯吗 -我是
– J.D. Vance? – Yes?
这里是菲利普·罗斯曼的格拉司通汉堡办事处
I’m calling from Phillip Roseman’s office at Glaston Hamburg.
我们想邀请你
We’d like to invite you
明天上午10点参加最终面试
to a final interview tomorrow at 10:00 a.M.
太棒了 非常感谢 太好了
Uh, that’s amazing. Thank you so much. That’s so great.
但明天上午10点…
But 10:00 a.M. tomorrow…
罗斯曼先生还有其它时间可以见我吗
Is there another time Mr. Roseman can meet me?
因为我现在离纽黑文有十小时车程
Because I’m a ten-hour drive away from New Haven right now.
恐怕没有
I’m afraid not.
罗斯曼先生只能在纽黑文再待一天了
Mr. Roseman’s only in New Haven for one more day.
好吧 明天上午10点 谢谢 再见
Ok, 10:00 a.M. tomorrow. Uh, thank you. Bye.
-怎么了 -暑期实习
– What? – Summer internship.
我的最终面试是明天 这是我唯一的机会
My final interview’s tomorrow. It’s the only one I got.
-我必须赶过去 -就待一天
– I gotta be there. – One day?
-来去匆匆 -是啊
– Short visit. – Yeah.
一天也够漫长了 海♥洛♥因♥ 琳赛 天啊
Yeah, just about a day too long. Heroin, Lindsay? Jesus.
她怎么堕落至此了
When did she go off a cliff?
-爸 -外公
– Dad? – Papaw!
-你们听到动静了吗 -没有
– Do you hear anything? – No!
-我能看见他在里面 -我看见他了
– I can see him back there. – I see him!
他电视声音开太大了 我要破窗进去了
He got the TV on too loud. I’m breaking it.
-什么 -我要破窗进去
– What? – I’m breaking it.
快进去
Just move!
进去
Move!
JD 把门打开
J.D.! Unlock the door!
爸 爸
Dad! Dad!
-我的天啊 叫救护车 -爸
– Oh, my God. Call an ambulance. – Dad?
快啊
Call!
-太迟了 -你怎么知道
– It’s too late. – How do you know?
因为我是护士 妈 我知道 他死了
‘Cause I’m a nurse, Mom. I know. He’s dead.
不 不是紧急情况 我们只是需要验尸官
No, it’s not an emergency. We just need a coroner.
对 我确定
Yeah, I’m sure.
吉米
Jimmy…
他们为什么那样 外婆
Why do they do that, Mamaw?
因为我们是山地人 我们尊重死者
‘Cause we’re hill people, honey. We respect our dead.
直到外公去世后我才知道
I didn’t know till after he was gone
他是怎么保护我妈免受外界的伤害
how Papaw had protected my mom from the world.
现在她唯一的后盾走了
Now the only person who ever got her was gone.
不管她或者我们有什么梦想
Whatever dreams she or any of us had…
它们似乎都更加遥不可及了
they all just seemed that much further away.
你没事吧 宝贝
You all right, babe?
马特 我没事
Matt, I’m fine.
-会疼吗 -我已经扎好了
– Is this going to hurt? – I already did it.
我对你是特殊照顾的 珍妮斯 你知道
I give you the special treatment, Janice. You know that.
另一位护士肯定不是
That other one sure don’t.
吉特吗 她是新手 给她点时间
Kit? She’s new, she’ll learn.
-你还需要什么吗 -不用了
– Can I get you anything else? – No, I’m good.
-好的 给 -谢谢
– All right. Here. – Thank you.
你回来了 葬礼怎么样
You’re back. How was the funeral?
你知道的 老套的家务事
Oh, you know, same old family bullshit.
天呐 这是你的吗
Oh, my God, are those yours?
我下班后溜 停车场正合适
I go after work. The parking lot is perfect for it.
天呐 我以前…
Oh, my God, I used to…
-我可以试试吗 是几号♥的 -七号♥的
– Can I try ’em? What size are they? – Um, they’re seven.
-合适吗 -刚刚好
– Do they fit? – Like a glove.
我以前很喜欢的 旱冰场
I used to love these. You know, the roller rink.
-是吗 还有约会吗 -我以前很抢手的
– Yeah, and go on dates? – Oh, I was so hot.
我会去跳舞什么的 我能溜溜看吗
I went dancing and everything. Can I try them out?
你要溜去哪里
Where’re you gonna go?
抱歉
Sorry!
重症监护区
你好
Hello!
护士 护士
Nurse! Nurse!
-快去叫保安 -保安
– Somebody call security! – Security!
他们怎么处理的
So what did they do?
他们开除了我 你以为他们怎么处理的
They fired my ass. What do you think they did?
-贝弗丽 -反正那地方我也待腻了
– Oh, Beverly! – I was sick of that place anyway.
有报酬的工作束缚了她的风格
Gainful employment was cramping her style.
我会再找一份工作的
I will get another job.
你的执照可能会被吊销
You could lose your fucking license.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我头疼 我需要…
I got a headache. I just need a…
你不能一有不顺心就发脾气
You can’t have a goddamn hissy every time you have an off day.
你得为孩子们着想
You gotta think about these kids.
你以为我十八岁到现在
What do you think I’ve been thinking about
都在想些什么
since I was 18 years old, huh?
我从来没有过不为孩子着想的生活
Never had a life where I wasn’t thinking about the kids.
都是我们的错
It’s all about us.
-那你准备怎么办 -想办法呗
– So what are you gonna do? – Figure something out.
计划得真好 妈妈
Great plan, Mom.
这可不容易好吗 等你怀孕就知道了
It isn’t easy, all right? Just wait till you get pregnant.
我才不生孩子
I’m not having a kid.
怎么 你觉得自己很特别吗 女人都要经历这些的
What? You think you’re special? That’s just what happens to girls.
只限蠢女人
Only girls that are stupid.
-贝弗丽 -你说我蠢吗
– Beverly! – You wanna call me stupid?
-小婊♥子♥ -我去凯文那里
– Little bitch! – I’m going to Kevin’s!
有人养活你当然容易了
It’s easy when someone else is paying the bills!
-我比你聪明 -你得尊重你的母亲
– I’m smarter than you! – You gotta respect your mother!
我可以看《与媒体见面》吗
Can I put on Meet the Press?
有莫妮卡·莱温斯基的专题报道
There’s a special about Monica Lewinsky.
曾任白宫实习生
美国总统比尔·克♥林♥顿♥
承认与她发生不正当关系
我不想再听到这桩丑闻了
I don’t want to hear any more of that filth.
-这个游戏叫什么 -狗♥娘♥养♥的
– What’s the name of this game? – Son of a bitch!
别说脏话 赢了
Watch your mouth. Gin.
我从来都赢不了
I never win.
如果你不喜欢的话
Well, if you don’t like it,
就去找没用的废物一起玩吧
find some lame-ass loser to play with.
发牌
Deal.
-天啊 -糟糕
– Oh, my God. – Shit!
你是我见过最差劲的牌手了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!