– I’m sorry! – You’re sorry? You’re sorry?
“对不起” 滚到你房♥间去
“I’m sorry.” Go to your room!
别这样 宝贝 只是蛋而已
C’mon, babe. They’re just eggs.’
去你的吧 这可是传家宝 我家的传家宝
Fuck you. Those are heirlooms. My family heirlooms.
这是谁 鬼屋里的唠叨鬼吗
Who’s that? One of them chatterboxes in a haunted house?
是阿托格
Atog.
你还要生我气多久
How long are you gonna be mad at me, huh?
因为我没钱
‘Cause I don’t have the money!
你为什么不告诉我 难道这事不重要吗
Why didn’t you tell me? You don’t think that was important?
不重要 你个蠢婊♥子♥
No, you stupid bitch!
我是蠢婊♥子♥
Oh, I’m the stupid bitch?
-这俩人 -我好歹能赚钱
– Those two. – I could pay the bills!
真是听不腻
Never gets old.
给我回来
Come back here!
听着 我很抱歉
Look, I’m sorry.
有时候我管不住脾气 但是…
Sometimes I just fuck up, but..
想去你最喜欢的那家店吗
Wanna go to your favorite store?
买♥♥点橄榄球卡
Get some football cards.
不管你去不去 反正我现在要去了
‘Cause I’m gonna go with or without you right now.
然后我就一个人站那儿
And then it’ll be just me standing there
盯着那些穿紧身裤的帅哥
staring at all those cute men in tight pants.
-来吧 -好吧
– Come on. – All right. Okay. Okay.
-下次见 -好的 谢谢 史蒂夫
– See ya next time. – All right, thanks, Steve.
你挑了谁的
Who you got?
1989年打破纪录者
乔·蒙塔纳
你的最爱球星该换人了
You need to find a new favorite.
托普斯球星卡
乔·蒙塔纳
乔·蒙塔纳已经退役了
Joe Montana’s not playing anymore.
他拿了四次超级碗冠军 三次最有价值球员
He’s a four-time Super Bowl champion, three-time MVP,
三次职业橄榄球第一球队
All-Pro First Team three times
职业生涯中♥共♥117次胜利
and 117 career wins.
老天 你听起来像一个机器人
Oh my god. You sound like an automaton.
传球码数40551码
40,551 career passing yards.
行了 行了
Okay. Okay.
-你怎么会这么聪明 -不知道
– How’d you get so smart? – I dunno.
你觉得是跟谁遗传的呢
Who do you think it came from?
-行吧 -是我
– Sure. – Me!
-行吧 -是真的
– Sure. – It’s true.
-好吧 -记住了
– Okay. – Okay. You remember that.
-随你怎么说 -你说的那些乔·蒙塔纳最厉害
– Whatever you say. – Joe Montana has all of that.
不过谁的触地得分舞跳得最好
But who has the best touchdown dance, huh?
迪昂
Deion.
迪昂·桑德斯 猎鹰队
当然
Of course.
-妈妈 快停下 -是这么跳得吧
– Mom! Mom, stop! – That’s how it goes, right?
-不是 一点儿都不像 是这样的 -好吧
– No! No, not at all. It’s like this. – Okay.
赶紧捡起来
Hey, pick those up.
你们不该在店里跳舞
You shouldn’t be dancing in the store.
“不该在店里跳舞”
“Shouldn’t be dancing in the store.”
快给我捡起来
Pick those up now!
他正在捡
He’s doing it!
给我出去
Just get out!
-他还没买♥♥他要的卡片 -出去
– He hasn’t bought his cards! – Get out!
行吧 我们走 JD
Fine! Come on, JD
贱♥人♥
Bitch!
快
Quick!
拿着 藏起来
Take it. Hide it.
快上车 快点
Go get in the car! Come on!
胜利球星卡专卖♥♥店
托普斯球星卡
乔·蒙塔纳
奇普要是在的话会抓狂的
Chip would’ve lost his shit if he’d been there.
1989年打破纪录者
乔·蒙塔纳
我可能都不会告诉他
I might not even tell him.
我当然会告诉他 太好玩了
Of course I’ll tell him. It’s too good. Come on.
你喜欢奇普吧
You like Chip, right?
他挺好的 只不过他老是说警♥察♥的事
Yeah, he’s okay. He just… He always talks about police all the time.
因为他就是警♥察♥啊
Well, he’s a cop.
是 不过我觉得他可以聊聊别的事情
Yeah, but he could still talk about other stuff, I guess.
我们在商量搬去
We’ve been talking about moving in…
奇普家 我们都搬去
To Chip’s house, all of us.
你会有自己的房♥间 他家还有个乒乓球桌
You’d have your own room, and he’s got a ping-pong table.
很不错吧
That’d be good, right?
我说不好
I don’t know.
为什么
Why not?
我们以后还是会搬出来 然后得再找新地方
Mom, we’d just move out again. And then we’d have to find a new place.
一直都是这样
It’s kinda what always happens.
克里斯说你换男人比换衣服还快
You know, Chris, he calls him your flavor of the month.
什么
What?
他见过你那些男友中的几个
You know, he’s met a few of your boyfriends…
你竟然让那个人♥渣♥那样说你妈吗
You let that little shit talk about your mom like that?
不 妈妈 不是我让他说的 他随口说的
No, mom, I don’t let him! He just said it.
我为你付出了那么多
After everything that I do for you?
你觉得我愿意搭理那些窝囊废吗
You think I’d give these losers the time of day?
你觉得我这么做是为了什么
I mean what do you think I do it for?
为的是你和琳赛能拥有我没拥有过的一切
So you and Lindsay will have everything I never had.
你什么都不知道
You have no clue.
四百个人的班级里
I was second in my whole class,
我排名第二 你知道吗
out of 400 people. Did you know that?
我本可以做我想做的事
I coulda done whatever I wanted,
但那时候没有人送我去图书馆
but I didn’t have somebody taking me to the library
告诉我 我能去上大学
and telling me I could go to college,
并且愿意帮我付学费
and gonna help me pay for it.
-我可以撞车 -妈妈
– I could crash. – Mom!
-我可以撞毁这辆车 撞死我们俩 -停车
– I could crash this car and I could kill us. -Stop!
-然后你就知道你有多幸运了 -快停车 拜托
– Then you would know how lucky you are! – Stop, stop the car please!
-停车 -JD 滚回你的座位
– Stop! – JD, get back in your goddamn seat!
别哭了 你真以为我会撞死我们俩吗
Quit your crying! You really think I was gonna kill us?
克里斯说得对 你是个贱♥人♥
Chris is right! You’re a bitch!
你就是这么看你♥妈♥的♥吗
Is that what you think of your mother?
你是个窝囊废
You’re a loser!
照照镜子吧 你个死胖子
Just look at yourself, you fucking little fat ass!
你以为你可以那样跟我说话吗
Yeah? You think you can say that to me?
-那样跟我说话 -放开我 妈妈
– Say that to me? – Let go of me, Mom!
你不能
You can’t!
给我回来
Get back here!
该死
God damn it!
JD
JD!
JD 你给我回来
JD, you get back here!
该死
God damn it!
救命 求你了 求你了 求你了
Help me! Please! Please! Please!
-救命 救命 -怎么回事
– Help me! Help me! – What’s going on?
-我妈妈要杀我 -该死的 JD
– Please, my mom is trying to kill me! – God damn it, JD!
你给我回来
You get out here!
进屋里
Get inside!
快进去
Get inside quickly!
-JD 赶紧给我出来 -我家狗会咬人的
– JD! You get out here now! – I got dogs, they bite!
我没跟你说话 你给我滚出来
I wasn’t talking to you! You get fucking out here!
-妈的 JD -我不会开门的
– Fuck! JD? – I ain’t opening the door!
-外婆 快来救我 我在… -县公路11345号♥
– Hello? Mamaw, come get me! I’m at… – 11345 County Road!
-县公路11345号♥ -让我进去
– 11345 County Road. – You need to let me in!
-我不会开门的 -开门
– I ain’t opening the door! – Open the door!
外婆 妈妈发疯了 带上外公 外婆 快来
Mamaw, mom’s losing it! Bring Papaw! Mamaw, please!
-开门 -你刚才要杀他
– Open the fucking door! – You were trying to kill him!
你♥他♥妈♥让我进去
Let me fucking in!
-开什么玩笑 JD -带上外公
– Are you kidding me, JD? – Bring Papaw!
给我滚回车里
Get your ass out to the car!
-妈妈 -县公路11345号♥ 快点
– Mom! – 11345 County Road! Hurry!
快过来
Come here now!
我要打给儿童福利机构了
I’m gonna call Children’s Services!
快他妈去打啊
Oh yeah, go ahead and fucking do that.
你给我站起来
Get on your fucking feet!
滚回车里 快点