he’s gonna be a loser if somebody don’t do something.
他不会 而且他不是你儿子 你不能带走他
No, he’s not, and you can’t just take him because he’s not yours.
他还不如是我儿子呢
He might as well as be.
我想走
I want to go.
你想走
You want to go?
跟她一起住
And live with her?
她疯了 你要知的 她疯了一辈子了
She’s crazy, you know that. She’s been crazy my whole life.
要是你想跟那疯老太婆一起住 那就去吧
But if you wanna live with that crazy old witch, go right ahead.
你们俩真是天造地设
You two were made for each other.
快点 收拾东西
Go on. Get your stuff.
琳赛 抱歉打扰你工作
Lindsay. Sorry to bother you at work.
我一直在给你打电♥话♥
I’ve been calling you.
一直打不通
I couldn’t get a hold of you.
妈妈不住雷家了
Mom’s not staying at Ray’s.
她没法住了
‘Cause she can’t.
大新闻 那家伙是个混球
Big surprise. Guy’s a piece of shit.
还用你说
Tell me about it.
-她现在在哪 -在车边上
– Where is she at? – She’s out by the car.
我想找个…
I’m trying to think of a…
我不知道 能不能让她…
I don’t know. I was wondering if…
她不能跟我们住
She can’t stay with us.
她现在这样不行 不能和孩子在一起
Not in the shape she’s in, not with the kids.

Yeah.
你什么时候走
When you got to go?
如果想赶上面试的话 一个半小时后就得走
An hour and a half if I want to make it on time.
带她去维里蒂路上的汽车旅馆
Take her to that motel out on Verity.
她以前在那边住过
She’s stayed there before.
我尽量早点下班去看她
I’ll try to get off work early and go check on her.
我不确定 琳赛
I don’t know, Lindsay.
怎么了
What?
我开车十小时赶过去 也不一定能拿到工作
I could drive ten hours and still not even get the job.
但你也可能拿到
Or you could.
但这感觉不对
But it just doesn’t feel right.
我把这些事留给你处理 这不对
I wouldn’t feel good leaving you to deal with all these shit.
别拿我们当借口 JD
Don’t make us your excuse, J.D.
现实就是这样
It’s just the way it is.
我没关系
I’m all right.

Yeah.
琳赛
Lindsay.
去收款
Register.
-我爱你 -爱你
– I love you. – Love you.
我这就去
I’m going.
看看 连续三个
Look at this. Three in a row.
我猜你们三个混混
I don’t suppose one of you deadbeats
不会来帮我搬东西了
want to help me with my groceries.
是啊
Well,
我猜你们俩正忙着吃我的东西
I guess you two are too busy eating my food.
你是谁
Which one are you?
我是路易斯·扎布罗基
I’m Louis… Zablocki.
这是个波兰名
That’s a Polish name.
你知道波兰人的有趣习俗吗
You know what’s interesting about the Poles?
他们埋死人的时候 把屁♥股♥留在外面
They bury their dead with their asses sticking out of the ground.
这样就可以停摩托车了
That way they got a place to park their bikes.
你呢
What about you?
我是弗兰克
I’m… Frank?
你不确定自己的名字吗
Is that a question?
你有工作吗 弗兰克
You got a job, Frank?
有个送报的活 但是被开了
Had a paper route, but… got laid off.
你们俩有谁会拼写密西西比
Which one of you can spell Mississippi?

Out!
不准再回来了 否则我开车碾死你们
And don’t you come back or I’ll run you over with my car.
-你们知道我说到做到 -你干什么呢
– You know I’ll by God do it. – What are you doing?
你可以留下 或者跟他们走
You can stay or go with them.
搞什么
What the hell?
他们是我的朋友
Those are my friends.
现在不是了 你以后再谢我吧
Not anymore. You can thank me later.
三年后
Three years from now,
那些白♥痴♥不是靠救济度日 就是进监狱
those idiots will be on food stamps or in jail.
那我该跟谁聊天
Who am I supposed to talk to?
自言自语吧 我没意见
Talk to yourself. Works for me.
作业做完了吗
Your homework done?
-没有 -为什么没有
– No. – Why the hell not?
我没有合适的计算器
I don’t have the right calculator.
那就去买♥♥啊
Well, go get the damn thing!
要84美元
Costs $84.
那玩意是金子做的吗
What, is it made out of gold?
把碗洗了 这里又不是酒店
Do your damn dishes! This ain’t a hotel.
好好洗 你会把盘子都摔坏的
Not like that. You’ll break it all!
你只会冲我吼
All you do is yell at me!
要是你少干点蠢事
If you didn’t act like a shit-for-brains,
我也用不着吼
I wouldn’t have to yell.
广场影院
斯塔基大楼
影音商店
计算器
需要帮助吗
Can I help you?
不用 谢谢
No, thank you.
好 需要什么就跟我说一声
Okay. If you need anything, just let me know.
拿出来
Take it out!
拿出来 给我
Take it out now! Give it to me.
你以为自己在干什么
The hell do you think you’re doing?
再干一次 我就丢下你不管了
You do that again, I’ll leave you there.
不客气
You’re welcome.
不准再偷东西
Now stop stealing things,
好好做你的作业
do your fucking homework
找几个正经朋友
and find some decent friends.
我不想找新朋友
I don’t want new friends.
那就没有朋友
Then you’re not gonna have any.
我跟谁玩轮不到你来管 你又不是我妈
You can’t tell me who I can hang out with. You’re not my mom.
你只有我了
I’m all you got.
外婆
Mamaw!
趁我把你逐出家门前 给我下车
Now get out before I cancel your birth certificate.
给我下车 把计算器捡回来
Get out and get that calculator
否则就别回来了
or don’t bother getting back in.
那玩意没摔坏算你走运
You’re damn lucky that thing ain’t busted.
要不是我腿瘸
If I weren’t crippled,
我现在就下车
I’d get out of this car right now,
绕去那边把你暴打一顿
I walk around and I smack your head and your ass together!
你为什么想养我
Why do you even want me?
谁说我想养你了
Who said I wanted you?
我恨你 你知道吗
I really hate you, you know that?
我才不在乎你恨不恨我 我又没要你喜欢我
I don’t care you hate me. I ain’t in it for popularity.
你必须对自己负责 好好上学
You gotta take care of business, you got to go to school,
考出好成绩 这样才能有一丝机会
you got to get good grades to even have a chance.
妈妈是班里成绩最好的 有什么用
Mom was the best in her class. What’s the point?
你什么也不懂就是问题
The point is you don’t know shit.
我说的是成功的机会
I’m talking about a chance.
你不一定能成功
You might not make it,
但不努力就肯定不会成功
but you sure won’t if you don’t try.
你干嘛在乎我做什么
Why do you even care what I do?
我不可能永远活下去
I ain’t gonna live forever.
等我死了 谁来照顾这个家
Who’s gonna take care of this family when I’m gone?
我以为你妈妈会好起来的
I thought your mama was gonna be all right.
脚踏实地 开心生活
Be happy, do good.
但这里的生活击垮了她
But she got tore up around here.
她直接放弃了
She just up and quit.
她停止努力了
She just stopped trying.
我知道
I know…
我本来可以做得更好
I coulda done better.
但是你 你必须决定
But you, you got to decide,
你到底想不想出人头地
you want to be somebody or not?
汽车旅馆 前厅
只是暂住 等我们找到地方再说
It’s just till we figure everything out, okay?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!