守恒 等号♥左边的对了 右边的就没问题
Balance. If it’s good on the left, it’s good on the right.
所有问题作业里都讲了 不及格
化繁为简
Boil it down. B-I-D.
好了 下周 二次方程
All right, next week, quadratic equations.
我们会用到几何计算器 所以
We’ll be putting those graphing calculators to use, so,
还没有的得去买♥♥了
if you don’t have one, go get one.
JD
J.D.
你的卷子要家长签字
You’re gonna need a parent’s signature on that.
如果你继续这样就要挂科了
You’re gonna fail if you keep this up.
我觉得你的能力不该这样
I think you’re smarter than that.
-快点 -没错 在衣服里面
– Do it, man! – That’s it. Under the shirt.
吸进去 就这样
Breathe in. There you go.
-站好 -不
– Stand up. – No!
好了 单脚 单脚
All right, one foot. One foot.
单脚 单脚 单脚
One foot, one foot, one foot.
-去你的 -靠
– There you go. – Oh, shit!
看好了
Hey, check it out.
你不去上班吗
Aren’t you gonna work, man?
不去 我不干了
Nah, dude. I quit.
为什么
Why?
他们把夏恩开了 说她翘了太多班什么的
They fired Cheyenne. Said she missed too many days or some shit.
这就对了 小鬼
There you go, Pee-Wee.
都是因为她老是在吐
It was all ’cause she was puking, you know,
主要是吧 不过只有头三个月会吐
mostly, but that was just the first three months.
什么头三个月
Three months of what?
她怀孕了 白♥痴♥
She’s pregnant, idiot.
那家伙真是混♥蛋♥
Guy’s such an asshole.
老是抱怨我上厕所的时间太长
Always bitching at me to take shorter bathroom breaks.
反正他扣了我一周的工资
Anyway, the guy fucked me out of a week’s pay.
该死的特伦特 什么狗屁名字
Fuckin’ Trent. Not even a real name.
换个名字吧 特伦特
Get a fuckin’ name, Trent!
我打算回那里去
I was thinkin’ about going over there.
搞点破坏
Fuck shit up.
我们要怎么过去
How are we gonna get out there?

Shit.
我外婆的车在家呢
My mamaw’s car is here.
-好啊 -太好了
– All right! – Hell yeah.
该死的特伦特
Fuckin’ Trent.
我们走
Let’s go.

All right!
来吧 JD
Come on, J.D.
来吧 走啊
Come on. Let’s go.
-来吧 伙计 -你在磨蹭什么
– Come on, man! – What are you waitin’ for?
现在谁是特伦特 混♥蛋♥
Who’s Trent now, motherfucker?
给小鬼根球棒 走吧
Pee-Wee needs a bat. Let’s go.
走吧 小鬼
Let’s go, Pee-Wee!
这下是替谢尔比打的 操♥你♥妈♥
Now for Shelby! Fuck you!

Yeah!

Yes!
-砸烂它 -很好
– Smash it! – All righty!
你确定他在这吗
Are you sure he’s here?
不然他能去哪 从2007年起他一直没工作
Well, where else would he be? He hasn’t worked since 2007.
他继承了这破房♥子的顶层
He inherited the top floor of this dump.
觉得自己是大地主了
Thinks he’s a land baron.
-你搞什么 雷 -搞什么
– What the fuck, Ray? – The hell?
离我的房♥子远点
Stay out of my house!
你这混♥蛋♥
You’re a piece of shit!
拿着你的垃圾 贱♥人♥
Take your shit, bitch!
下来跟我说 混账
Get down and talk to me, motherfucker!
这不关你的事 小子
It’s none of your goddamn business, boy!
你就是个废物乡巴佬 牙都烂光了
You’re a hillbilly loser. You ain’t even got any of your teeth.
你个吸毒的婊♥子♥
You junkie whore!
不准叫我妈婊♥子♥ 狗♥娘♥养♥的
Don’t call my mom a whore, you son of a bitch!
她就是婊♥子♥ 她谁的屌♥都舔
She is a whore! She’ll suck anybody’s dick that’s got one!
-我杀了你 -JD
– I’m gonna fucking kill you! – J.D.!
揍死你
I’ll beat your ass!
让我进去 混♥蛋♥
Let me in, you bastard!
开门
Open up!
搞什么 你干什么呢
What the hell? What are you doing?
滚出去 我家有孩子 给我滚出去
Get outta here! I got kids here! Get the fuck outta here!
他就是个混♥蛋♥
He’s an asshole.
他为什么非得把我的东西摔坏
Why’d he have to wreck my things?
你和你姐姐是我人生中
You and your sister are the only things
唯一有价值的东西
I ever did in my life worth shit.
我不知道你是怎么成功的
I don’t know how you got so far.
我也不知道我是不是真成功了
I don’t know how far I’ve really gotten.
-我们得撤了 -快上车
– We gotta get outta here! – Get to the fucking car!
该死
Shit!
快跑 快跑 上车去
Go, go, go! Go, get in the car!
快开车 道格
Start the fucking car, Doug!
-上来 快走 道格 -走
– Come in! Just go, Doug! – Go!
摩托车
Motorcycle!
转弯 转弯
Turn, turn!
他可能没命
He coulda been killed.
他们都可能没命 或者进监狱
They all coulda, or he coulda gone to jail.
他需要我 而我总是丢下他不管
He needed me and I just kept leaving him there.
他需要的是他妈
What he needed was his damn mother.
我总是跟凯文往外跑
I just kept running off with Kevin.
都没问过他想不想一起来
Didn’t even ask him if he wanted to come.
宝贝 你有权利过自己的人生
Aw, honey, you got a right to your own life.
JD不是你的责任
J.D. ain’t your responsibility.
那他是谁的责任
Whose is he?
之前到底怎么回事
What in God’s name happened back there?
那头肥猪报♥警♥抓我 就这么回事
That lard-ass called the cops on me, that’s what happened.
为什么JD觉得
Why did J.D. think you
你要杀了他 你对他做了什么
was going to kill him? What’d you do to him?
没什么 他说话难听 我生气了
Nothing. He said some shit. I got mad…
-你打他了吗 -没使劲打
– Did you hit him? – It’s not serious.
不然呢 让他被车撞死吗
What else am I supposed to do, letting him get hit by a car?
要不是他那么混账…
If he wasn’t being such a little shit…
你总有理由
You’ve always got a reason!
总是别人的错
It’s always someone else’s fault.
总有一天 你得负起责任
Some point, you’re gonna have to take responsibility
-不然就得由别人… -怎么
– or someone else is gonna have to… – Or what?
-插手 -谁 谁插手
– step in! – Who, huh? Who?
你吗
You?
你要做什么
What are you gonna do?
喂 你在做什么
Hello? What are you doing?

Mom?
她来做什么 宝贝
What is she doing here, hon?
我哪知道
I don’t know.
收拾你的东西
Get your stuff.
我才不在乎你在抽什么 孩子
I don’t give a rat fart what you’re smoking, kid.
要是你觉得你能藏住
If you think you’re hiding it,
宝贝 那你就蠢透了
honey, you’re dumb as a bag of hair.
-收拾东西 -做什么
– Pack up. – For what?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
-我要带他走 -去哪里
– I’m taking him. – Where?
去跟我住
To live with me.
你要是有意见
If you got a problem with that,
就跟我的枪说吧
you can talk to the barrel of my gun.
你不能就这么闯进来…
You can’t just come in…
他在惹是生非 他成了坏孩子
He’s gettin’ in trouble. He’s in trouble.
-他是个青少年 -没这么简单
– He’s a teenager. – It’s not just that.
他需要有人关心照顾他
He needs somebody to pay some fucking attention
否则就无药可救了
before it’s too late.
那你觉得我在做什么
What do you think I’ve been doing,
我刚带我们俩搬进这个新房♥子
I just got us into this new house,
-找到新学校 -他差点进监狱了 贝弗丽
– good new school… – He coulda gone to jail, Beverly.
他找了堆狐朋狗友
He’s got loser friends and
没人插手的话 自己也会变成一丘之貉

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!