你们不会听到我唱了
You’re not gonna hear me sing, guys,
因为 盖比瑞拉不和我讲话了
Because Gabriella won’t even talk to me
我不知道为什么
and I don’t know why,
我们知道
We do,
我今天新做的
I baked these fresh today,
你也许在我们告诉你之前想尝尝
You’ll probably want to try one before we tell you the rest,
盖比瑞拉 我们是混♥蛋♥
Gabriella, we were jerks,
不 我们更坏 因为我们还刻薄
No, we were worse than jerks because we were mean jerks,
我们以为特洛伊和唱歌♥的事
We thought Troy and the whole singing thing was
会破坏你参加我们
killing our chances of having you on the
学术竞赛的队伍
scholastic decathlon team,
我听说他所要讲的
I heard what he had to say,
我现在参加你们的队伍 好了
I’m on your team now, Done,
不 不对
No, not done,
我们知道柴德使得特洛伊说那些的
We knew that Chad could get Troy to say things
而使你忘掉试镜
to make you want to forget about the callbacks,
我们是计划好的 我们很难堪 对不起
We planned it, and we’re embarrassed and sorry,
没人逼特洛伊说那些话你们知道什么?
No one forced Troy to say anything, And you know what?
算了
It’s OK,
我们应该准备比赛 是该忘掉的时候了
We should prepare for the decathlon, it’s time to move on,

No, it’s not OK,
竞赛不算什么 但你怎么看我们
The decathlon is whatever, but how you feel about us,
而且 特洛伊-
and even more, Troy-
很重要
-that’s what really matters,
我们努力了
We tried,
嗨我来讲对不起
Hi, uh Just came to say I’m sorry,
嗨 蒙兹小姐
-Hi, Miss Montez,
我是特洛伊 伯顿 -哦 特洛伊!
I’m Troy Bolton, -Oh, Troy!
嗯盖比瑞拉在忙作业
Um Gabriella is kind of busy with homework,
所以现在不行
so now’s not a good time,
我犯了错误 蒙兹小姐
I made a mistake, Miss Montez, and
我现在真的想要盖比瑞拉知道这些
I would really like to let Gabriella know that,
-您能转告她我来过吗? -我会的特洛伊
-Could you tell her I came by to see her? -I will Troy,
-晚安 -晚安 谢谢
-Good night, -Good night, Thank you,
-喂? -你听到的 都不是真的
-Hello? -What you heard, none of that is true,
我被我的朋友烦透了
I was sick of my friends riding me,
所以我讲那些使他们停嘴
so I said things to shut them up,
我的意思不是那样的
I didn’t mean any of it,
我听起来很相信的
You sounded pretty convincing to me.
你假期遇到的是比
The guy you met on vacation is more me
讲蠢话的更真实的我
than the guy who said those stupid things,
这唱歌♥的事使学校混乱了
The whole singing thing is making the school whack,
你那么讲自己
You said so yourself,
所有人都因此对你不同了
Everyone’s treating you differently because of it,
也许因为我不想仅仅打篮球
Maybe because I don’t wanna only be the basketball guy.
他们不能理解不是我的问题 是他们的
They can’t handle it. That’s not my problem, it’s theirs.
-你♥爸♥爸呢? -这不是我爸爸的问题
-How about your dad? -And it’s not about my dad.
这是我的感觉 我没有放弃球队
This is about how I feel, and I’m not letting the team down.
他们抛弃我
They let me down.
所以我要唱歌♥你呢?
So I’m gonna sing. What about you?
-我不知道 特洛伊 -嗯 你应该说要
-I don’t know, Troy, -Well, you need to say yes.
因为我给你带来了东西
Because I brought you something.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
转过身来
Turn around.
这可能是崭新的开始
This could be the start of something new
和你在一起感觉美妙
It feels so right to be here with you

Oh
看看我的眼睛
And now lookin’ in your eyes
我感觉到内心深处
I feel in my heart
一段崭新的
The start of something
开始
new
对唱的剧本
It’s a pairs audition,
那么做 你就会得两分
Zn4, and by doing that, you end up with two
又两分 明白吗?
and two, Got it?
明白!
Yes!
怎么了?
What’s happening?
来 放5克这个
Come here, Go ahead and put five grams of this in,
会使它成为酸性态
and that causes it to change from an acidic state,
使颜色从粉红变兰
Causing the color to change from pink to blue,
就象酸碱试纸
Just like those pH strips,
哦 该走了再见
Oh, gotta go, See you guys later!
你晚了!
You’re late!
喔 他们唱得不错
Wow, They sound good,
我们得有所行动
We have to do something,
好 我们的试镜是周四
OK, our callbacks on Thursday
篮球赛和学术竞赛是周五
and the basketball game and scholastic decathlon are on Friday,
太遗憾了 它们不在同一天
Too bad all these events weren’t happening on the same day
同一时间
at the same time,
那不会发生
That wouldn’t work out
因为那时特洛伊和盖比瑞拉不能到
because then Troy and Gabriella wouldn’t be able to make
我真自豪叫你姐姐
I’m proud to call you my sister,
我知道
I know,
我再也不想听到特洛伊和那蒙兹了
I don’t want to hear any more about Troy and that Montez girl,
所以 如果你作为细菌俱乐部的联合主席
So, if you’re telling me as co-presidents of the drama club
改变试镜的时间
that changing the callbacks
对我们的节目很有好处
would be what’s best for our theater program,
我会非常同意
I might actually agree with you,
那是同意吗?
Is that a yes?
没问题太疯狂了
No problem at all, It was crazy, man,
试镜和比赛在同一时间?
Callbacks the same time as the game?
-还有学术竞赛 -他们为什么这么做?
-And the scholastic decathlon, -Why would they do that?
我闻到了达布丝这老鼠的味道
-I smell a rat named Darbus,
我想到两只老鼠 都不是达布丝
-I think two rats, neither named Darbus,
你知道怎么回事吗 小个?
Do you know something about this, small person?
达布丝小姐认为这会保护音乐剧
Miss Darbus thinks she’s protecting the show,
但莱恩和沙佩
but Ryan and Sharpay are
只想保护他们自己
only concerned with protecting themselves,
你知道我要怎么对付这两只戏剧狗吗?
Do you know what I’ll do to those two show dogs?
什么都不 我们不会对他们怎样
Nothing, We’re not gonna do anything to them,
除了唱歌♥ 也许
Except to sing, maybe,
现在唯一要做的就是我们一起行动
Now this is only gonna happen if we all work together,
-谁参加? -你知道算上我
-Now who’s in? -You know I’m in,
-一个派蛋糕
A pi pie,
-哦 上帝! -哦 上帝!
-Oh, my goodness! -Oh, my gosh!
什么? 谢谢!
What? Thank you!
喔 我们也有东西给你们
-Oh, we have something for you too,
对 来 看
-Yeah, come here, look,
啊算式
Oh it’s an equation,
哦!
Oh!
太差了!
That’s awful!
待在那里 看
Stay right there, Watch,
我们队伍送给你们的
From our team, to yours,
向 -前 -进 -舞 -台
G -O -D -R -A -M -A
戏 -剧-俱-乐-部
-C-L -U -B
感叹号♥
Exclamation point,
嗯 好像野猫队下午会有趣
Well, seems we Wildcats are in for an interesting afternoon,

Go,
向 -前 –
G-O-D dra,, Go dra Go dray
喔!
-Ugh! -Drame?
你怎么样?
How you feeling?
-紧张 -嗯 我也是
-Nervous, -Yeah, me too,
真希望我能和你一起上场
-Wish I could suit up and play with you,
嘿 你有你的角色
-Hey, you had your turn,
知道我今天想从你那里得到什么吗?
You know what I want from you today?
-冠军 -嗯 也许不会有
-The championship, -Well, that’ll come or it won’t,
我想要的是你能体会乐趣
What I want is for you to have fun,
我知道那些压力
I know all about the pressure,
也许是我给你的太多了
Probably too much of it has come from me,
我真正想要的是看到
What I really want is to see
我的儿子在他的生命中体会
my son having the time of his life

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!