这是开玩笑吗? 他们都没去试镜!
Is this some kind of joke? They didn’t even audition!
-也许我们被整了? -什么?
-Maybe we’re being punked? -What?
也许我们正在被拍摄
Maybe we’re being filmed right now,
也许我们会见到阿斯顿!
Maybe we’ll get to meet Ashton!
闭嘴 莱恩!
Oh, shut up, Ryan!
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
什么?
What?
她怎么敢报名!
How dare she sign up!
我选了我更衣室的颜色
I picked out the colors for my dressing room,
她都没请求我们的允许来加入戏剧俱乐部
She hasn’t even asked our permission to join the drama club,
-得有人告诉她这里的规则 -没错
-Someone’s gotta tell her the rules, -Exactly,
什么规则?
-And what are the rules? -Ohh!
如果特洛伊 能讲他的秘密
If Troy can tell his secret,
我也可以讲我的
then I can tell mine,
-我做饭 -什么?
-I bake, -What?
我喜欢做饭! 烤饼 苹果布丁
I love to bake! Strudels, scones, even apple pandowdy,
有一天我希望做出乳酪点心
Someday I hope to make the perfect creme brulee,
我喜欢说唱音乐我喜欢搞破坏!
Hip-hop is my passion, I love to pop and lock and jam and break!
这合法吗?
Is that even legal?
就是跳舞 我想这比作业有意思
It’s just dancing, I think it’s cooler than homework,
如果特洛伊 想唱歌♥ 我也参与
If Troy wants to be a singer, then I’m coming clean,
-我弹大提琴! -好啊! 那是什么?
-I play the cello! -Awesome! What is it?
-锯! -不 是个大的小提琴!
-A saw! -No, dude, it’s like, a giant violin!
-你要穿服装吗? -西服领带
-Do you have to wear a costume? -Coat and tie,
为什么大家都看你?
Why is everybody staring at you?
-不是我 是你 -因为试镜?
-Not me, you, -Because of the callbacks?
我受不了人们看我
I can’t have people staring at me, I can’t,
对不起
I am so sorry,
你不要插♥进♥去
You do not want to get into that, man,
太戏剧化了
-Too much drama, -Yeah,
怎么回事?
What is going on here?
看看
Look at this!
盖比瑞拉把午餐扣在我身上!
That Gabriella girl just dumped her lunch on me!
故意的!
On purpose!
是他们破坏音乐剧的计划的一部分
It’s all part of their plan to ruin our musical,
特洛伊和他的人明显在幕后
And Troy and his basketball robots are obviously behind it,
你为什么认为他试镜了?
Why do you think he auditioned?
在你努力为音乐剧工作后
After all the hard work you’ve put into this show,
这不正确
It just doesn’t seem right,
-怎么了? -怎么了? 呃 看看
-What’s up? -What’s up? Oh, let’s see
你错过了自♥由♥时间的
You missed free-period workout to
练习去试镜可恨的音乐剧
audition for a heinous musical,
现在突然间大家都开始自我表白
And now suddenly people are confessing,
泽克 泽克做了奶油布丁
Yeah, and Zeke, Zeke is baking creme brulee,
这是什么?
What’s that?
奶油冻加了焦糖
Oh, a creamy custard with a caramelized surface,
-很好吃 -闭嘴 泽克!
-It’s really satisfying, -Shut up, Zeke!
看看到发生什么了吗?
Look do you see what’s happening here, man?
我们的队伍因为你唱歌♥分♥裂♥了
Our team is coming apart because of your singing thing,
就连那些怪人
Even the drama geeks and the brainiacs suddenly
和好学生都
think that they can
和我们讲话了
talk to us,
看 滑板的人都混在一起
-Look, the skater dudes are mingling, -Yo!
突然间 人们都认为他们能做些其他的事了
Suddenly people think that they can do other stuff,
不是他们本身的事
Stuff that’s not their stuff,
你在想演出
You’re thinking about show tunes,
就在我们下周有淘汰赛的时候
when we’ve got a playoff game next week,
注意!
-Ooh! -Head’s up!
好了 摊牌吧
-All right, Cards on the table right now, -Huh?
我把你的明星们留堂
You’re tweaked because
你吃亏了 现在打平手了
I put your stars in detention and now you’re getting even,
你在说什么 达布丝?
What are you talking about, Darbus?
你全明星的儿子来我这里试镜
Your all-star son turned up at my audition,
现在 我给每个人公平的机会
Now, I give every student an even chance,
这是剧院里的崇高的传统
which is a long and honorable tradition in the theater,
你不懂的
Something that you wouldn’t understand,
但 他如果在我的圣殿里
But, if he is planning some sort of practical
计划什么捣乱
joke in my chapel of the arts
特洛伊都不会唱歌♥
-Troy doesn’t even sing,
噢 你可错了
-Oh, well, you’re wrong about that,
但我不会允许我的
But I will not allow my
闪光镇音乐剧成为闹剧
Twinkle Town musicale to be made into farce,
-闪光镇? -看? 我就知道!
-Twinkle Town? -See? I knew it!
-嘿 -我就知道!
-Hey -I knew it!
好像很适合冬天 祝你好运!
Sounds like a winner, Good luck on Broadway!
沙佩真的很生气吗? 我说了对不起
Is Sharpay really, really mad at me? I said I was sorry,
看 从幼儿园开始就
Look, no one has beaten out
没人比沙佩音乐好
Sharpay for a musical since kindergarten,
我没要和她比
I wasn’t trying to beat anyone out,
我们都没有试镜 只是唱了唱
We didn’t even audition, we were just singing,
沙佩不会信的
You won’t convince Sharpay of that,
如果她能自己一起演罗米欧和朱莉叶
If that girl could play both Romeo and Juliet,
她弟弟都没有机会
her own brother would be aced out,
我告诉你就这么发生了 但我喜欢
I told you it just happened, but I liked it,
非常的
A lot,
你感到过就好像你心中有另一个人
Did you ever feel like there’s a whole other person inside you
想夺路而出?
just looking for a way to come out?
没有
Not really, No,
我们走吧
Let’s go,
嗨 沙佩
Hey, Sharpay,
我想因为特洛伊 伯顿会在你的演出里
I thought since Troy Bolton’s gonna be in your show
特洛伊 伯顿不在
Troy Bolton is not in my show,
好我想也许你什么时间
OK, um well, I thought maybe you
可以来看我打球
could watch me play ball sometime,
我宁愿把笔插到眼里
-I’d rather stick pins in my eyes,
不会不舒服吗?
-Wouldn’t that be awfully uncomfortable?
消失吧 高个
Evaporate, tall person!
我做饭!
I bake!
如果有帮助的话
If that helps,
喔! 这上面象个个丛林
-Wow! It’s like a jungle up here,
对 就象那个咖啡厅
-Yeah, just like that cafeteria,
我刚刚丢尽了脸
Well, I just humiliated myself into the next century,
-不! 算了 -这是你的小天地?
-No! Come on, -So this is your private hideout?
嗯 感谢科学俱乐部
Yeah, Thanks to the science club,
意思是我的伙伴们不知道这地方
Which means my buddies don’t know it exists,
你把学校连在了一起 对吗 特洛伊?
You pretty much have the school wired, don’t you, Troy?
好像学校里所有人都想和你做朋友
Seems to me like everyone on campus wants to be your friend,
除非我们输了
Unless we lose,
嗯 我想做教练的儿子不容易
Well, I’m sure it’s tricky being the coach’s son,
我想使我更努力训练
Makes me practice a little harder, I guess,
我不知道他会怎么说唱歌♥的事
I don’t know what he’ll say about the singing,
-你担心了? -我父母的朋友总是说
-You worried? -My parents friends are always saying,
你儿子是打篮球的料 你一定很骄傲
“Your son’s the basketball guy, You must be so proud,”
有时候我不想做 打篮球的料
Sometimes I don’t wanna be the “basketball guy.”
我只想做个普通人 知道吗?
I just wanna be a guy, You know?
我昨天看到你对待凯尔丝的态度
I saw the way you treated Kelsi at the audition yesterday,
你朋友了解那个人吗?
Do your friends know that guy?
他们 我是决策人
To them, I’m the playmaker dude,
他们不完全了解你 特洛伊
They don’t know enough about you, Troy,
在其他学校我是怪怪的数学女孩
At my other schools I was the freaky math girl,
来这里很好成为我想成为的任何人
It’s cool coming here and being anyone I wanna be,
当我和你唱歌♥的时候 我感觉像一个女孩
When I was singing with you I just felt like a girl,
你看起来也很象
You even look like one, too,
记得在幼儿园你遇到个孩子
Remember in kindergarten how you’d meet a kid
你什么都不了解
and know nothing about them,
10秒后 你们就象好朋友一样玩了
then ten seconds later you play like you’re best friends
因为你只要做自己就好了
because you didn’t have to be anything but yourself,
-对 -和你唱歌♥就象那样
-Yeah, -Singing with you felt like that,
嗯我从没想过唱歌♥ 确实这样
Well, uh I never thought about singing, That’s for sure,
直到遇到你
Till you,