别光说不练了
But quit talking about it.
我有一直抱怨吗 – 抱怨好几天了
I’ve been complaining? – For days.
姐♥妹♥们♥
Ladies.
不准再提工作了
Not one more peep about work.
算我一个
Deal me in.
Katherine呢
Katherine?
一起啊 – 不要
– Come on. – Oh, no.
来吧 – 你也要
Right here. – You.
妞儿 我就需要这个
Child, I needed this.
谢谢
Thank you.
别再给她喝了 Katherine
Don’t give her anymore, Katherine.
想给也给不了 她都喝光了
I can’t. She drank it all.
听着 我好得很
Listen, I’m fine.
我从没感觉这么好过
I’m as fine as I have ever been.
你从没喝这么醉过才对
You’re drunk as you’ve ever been.
来吧 我们跳舞吧 姑娘们
Come on. Let’s dance, ladies.
来嘛 Kat 来跳舞
Come on, Kat. Let’s dance.
跟她跳舞吧 Katherine
Go and dance with her, Katherine.
来嘛 快过来
Come on. Get out here.
把这个藏起来
Hide that.
我们得教你怎么跳舞
We gonna teach you how to dance.
你来吧
You go ahead.
不行 太低了
All right. It’s too low.
我们教你怎么搞定男人
We gonna teach you how to get a man.
还教我 什么 – 对 教你 动起来
Teach me? What? – That’s right. Come on!
你得会跳舞
You got to know how to dance.
慢点 慢点 – 动起来呀
Slow. Slow. – Come on.
转一圈 – 转 转
Twirl it around. – Twirl, twirl.
对了 – 转转转
– Yes! – Twirl, twirl, twirl.
哇 你看她 Dorothy
Whoo! Look at her, Dorothy.
我这个水平能在那种高级舞蹈比赛得奖吗
Can I win me one of those fancy dance contests?
转起来
Whip it around.
对 而且在外面
Yeah, and on the outside.
比妈妈的还好吗
Was it better than Mama’s?
那倒没有
No, not really.
废除种族隔离
Segregation must go!
废除种族隔离
Segregation must go!
废除种族隔离
Segregation must go!
废除种族隔离
Segregation must go!
别往那边看
Don’t pay attention to all that.
和咱们没关系的 走吧
We’re not part of that trouble. Go on.
“注意 他们必定已”
“Mind. They must have done…”
我们这儿不想惹任何麻烦
We don’t want any trouble in here.
我不是来找麻烦的 女士
Oh, I’m not here for any trouble, ma’am.
那你在这儿干嘛
What are you here for?
找本书
A book.
有色人种专区也有书
You have books in the colored section.
那里没有我要找的书
It doesn’t have what I’m looking for.
那也没办法啊
That’s just the way it is.
快走吧 你们不该明知故犯
Go on, now. You know better than this.
手拿开 别碰我儿子
Get your hands off my boys! Don’t touch them.
祝你今天愉快
You have a blessed day.
隔离与平等是两码事
Separate and equal are two different things.
尽管眼下种种是现实 却并不代表理应如此
Just ’cause it’s the way, doesn’t make it right.
懂吗
Understand?
懂了 妈妈
Yes, Mama.
堂堂正正 就坦坦荡荡
You act right, you are right.
绝对的
That’s for certain.
明白吗
Understand?
明白了 妈妈
Yes, Mama.
你顺了那本书啊 妈妈
You took that book, Mama?
儿子 我有交税的
Son, I pay taxes.
税款给图书馆里所有东西买♥♥单
And taxes pay for everything in that library.
钱都付了 还用得着”顺”吗
Can’t take something you already paid for.
“公式翻译是一门新颖而引人入胜的语言”
“Fortran is a new and exciting language…”
“程序员运用这门语言与电脑进行交流”
“used by programmers to communicate with computers.”
“之所以引人入胜 是因为它将成为大势所趋”
“It is exciting, as it is the wave of the future.”
好 大家笑一个
All right, everybody smile.
每个人都要笑 – 真好
Everybody smile. – Aw!
许愿吧
Make a wish.
吹蜡烛 再吹
Blow. Try again.
好极了
There you go.
Leonard 你长大了 可以找份工作了
Leonard, you need to get you a job now.
两份都行的
Two jobs.
你的孩子都九岁了 你什么打算
Your baby is nine. What are you gonna do?
谢谢 – 你来的正好
Thank you, man. – Yeah, you’re just in time.
看看谁来了
Look at that.
谁啊 – 好大个惊喜
Look at what? – What a surprise.
没什么可抱怨的
Can’t complain, man.
确实惊喜
I’ll say.
一定是Howard邀请他的 – 是哦
Howard must have invited him. – Mmm-hmm.
我去帮忙弄弄花
Let me go help them with those flowers.
Walter 老实一点
Walter, you behave yourself.
现在 我就是 你知道的 – 好吧
Now, you know, I’m just… – Yeah.
对啦宝贝儿 扭起来
That’s right, baby. Shake it.
对 就这样
Yeah. There you go.
很高兴见到你 – 一样 谢谢
Good to see you. – Yes. Thank you.
我觉得我该向你赔个罪
I believe I owe you an apology.
就这么轻描淡写的一句吗
Well, was that it?
我能请你跳舞 顺便赔罪吗
Can I make it while we dance?
我那天真是说错话了 Goble女士
I’m afraid I simply misspoke the other day, Mrs. Goble.
我离开了很长一段时间
I’ve been away for a long time.
我想我是跟社会脱节了
I imagine I’m just out of practice.

Mmm-hmm.
我希望你能再给我一次机会
I was hoping you’d allow me to start over.

Mmm-hmm.
因为吧
See, the thing is…
我很想进一步了解你
I have an interest in getting to know you better.

Mmm-hmm.
想得你欢心可不容易 是不是
You’re one tough customer, huh?
你还没说对不起呢
You haven’t said you’re sorry yet.
也是
Right.
应该的
Of course.
对不起 Katherine
I’m sorry, Katherine.
为什么对不起 Jim
For what, Jim?
因为我低估了你
Underestimating you.
还有其他像你一样的女性
And any other woman like you…
但我想能与你比肩的一定寥寥可数
Though I don’t imagine there’s many.
这算是慢慢上道了 挺好
That’s good practice, right there.
音乐栏目暂停
We interrupt this musical programming
插播重大新闻
with breaking news.
苏联新闻社宣布
The Soviet news agency has announced
苏联宇航员 尤里·加加林
that Russian cosmonaut, Yuri Gagarin,
成为首位进入太空的人类
has become the first man in space.
加加林达成了绕地轨道飞行一周的壮举
Gagarin completed one full orbit around the planet
用时108分钟
in 108 minutes.
请锁定本台 关注后续详细报道
Stay tuned to this station for more details
我们将实时跟进
as they become available.
看来我们被甩在后面了
Well, guess that puts us behind the curve.
东方1号♥的火箭
The Vostok-1 rocket…
将搭载苏联宇航员尤里·加加林的3KA太空舱
delivered Russian cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin’s 3KA capsule…
送入轨道 世界标准时间为6时07分
into orbit, at 6:07 UTC…
并于7点55分重新进入苏联领空
Reentering Russian airspace at 7:55 UTC.
此举有利地证明了
Proving conclusively that
人类可以在太空轨道飞行中存活
man could survive orbital space flight.
加加林被授予
Gagarin was awarded
列♥宁♥勋章和金星奖章
the Order of Lenin and a Gold Star…
我们输得一败涂地
Well, they beat the pants off us.
走吧
Let’s go.
同时被赋予了 – 我们去学怎么飞上太空吧
He is also conferred the title – Let’s learn how to fly to space.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!