启动器就要启动害人迟到技能了
The starter’s startin’ to make us late.
咱们全部都会失业的
We all go end up unemployed
就因为每天开着这堆破铁去工作
driving around in this pile of junk to work everyday.
这16英里你愿意走着去也行呀
You’re welcome to walk the 16 miles.
或者窝在巴士后排一路颠过去
Or sit on the back of the bus.
我都不要
I won’t do neither.
我搭顺风车就好
I’ll hitchhike.
姐♥妹♥们♥
Girls.
汽车抛锚又不犯法
No crime in a broken down car.
天生黑皮也没犯法啊
No crime being Negro neither.
老实点 Mary
Button it up, Mary!
我们不想被你这张嘴坑进牢房♥
Nobody wants to go to jail behind your mouth.
我尽量 亲爱的
I’ll do my best, sugar.
这地儿可不是你们仨车子坏掉的好地方啊
Not a great place for the three of ya’ll to be havin’ car trouble.
不是我们想困在这的 警官
We didn’t pick the place, Officer.
是这地方非得困住我们
It picked us.
你这是想找茬吗
You bein’ disrespectful?
不 警官
No, sir.
你们带身份证件了吗 – 带了 警官
You have identification on ya? – Yes, sir.
带了的 警官
Yes, sir.
我们这是在开去上班的路上
We’re just on our way to work.
去兰利
At Langley.
到NASA上班 警官
NASA, sir.
NASA 即美国国家航♥空♥航♥天♥局
我们负责大量的运算工作
We do a great deal of the calculating.
帮助把火箭送上太空
Getting our rockets into space.
你们三个都是吗 – 是的 警官
All three of you? – Yes, sir.
是的 警官
Yes, officer.
NASA 厉害啊
NASA, that’s somethin’.
我都不知道他们还雇佣
I had no idea they hired…
有不少的女性
There’re quite a few women,
在为太空计划工作
working in the Space Program.
该死的苏联佬正监视着咱们呢
Damn Russians are watching us right now.
就那些史波尼克卫星
Sputniks.
史波尼克是苏联发射的人类第一颗人造卫星及此后数架试验飞船的名字
姑娘们见过那些航♥天♥员吗
You girls ever meet those Astronauts?
水星计划的那7个
The Mercury 7?
水星计划七人组即美国1959年4月为水星计划而挑选的头七位航♥天♥员
当然见过了
Absolutely.
没错 警官 我们常和他们一起工作的
Yes, sir. We work with those gentlemen all the time.
他们是咱们的杀手锏
Those boys are the best we got.
我敢打包票 – 是啊
I’m sure of that. – Yeah.
咱们得赶在那帮共♥党♥之前把人送上太空
We gotta get a man up there before the Commies do.
就是 – 必须的
Yes! – Absolutely.
整个国家都指望着他们呢
Whole damn country’s counting on them.
可不是嘛
That’s for certain.
想为国家做贡献
Hard being of service
却抛锚困住路边 心有余力不足啊
broken down on the side of the road, though.
那是 那是
Right! Right!
你们需要拖车之类的吗
Well, ya’ll need a tow or somethin’?
不用了 谢谢警官
No, thank you, Officer.
我能搞定的 把那个给我
I think I got it, Just give me that..
只需要
Just need to
把启动器打着
bypass the starter.
她很擅长这些的
She is good at this stuff.
得了 好样的
Whoo! Attagirl.
我们能走了
We’re all set.
管他呢 我就给你们开个道吧
Well, hell. Least I can do is give ya an escort.
估计你们上班快迟到了
Imagine ya’ll are running late to work.
不用了警官 不劳您费心
Oh, no sir! We wouldn’t want to bother you.
那就太好了 警官
That would be wonderful, Officer.
非常感谢 警官
Thank you so much, sir.
跟着我
Follow me!
我来开车
I’m driving!
快点 Dorothy 趁他还没改变主意
Hurry up, Dorothy! Before he changes his mind!
就来了 – 别急
We’re coming! – Hold your horses!
爽
Yes!
Mary 慢点儿开 你离得太近了
Mary! Slow down! You’re so close!
安静点 他说了要跟着他
Well, be quiet. He said to follow him!
人家又没说让你贴着撞上去
He didn’t mean you hit him behind!
天呐 我都不知道这算什么事儿了
Dear Lord.. I don’t even know where to begin!
我来告诉你这算什么
Oh! I’ll tell you where to begin!
三个黑人女性开车追着一名白人警官
Three negro women are chasing a white police officer
飞驰在弗吉尼亚汉普顿的高速公路上
down the highway in Hampton, Virginia,
这可是1961年
in 1961.
姑娘们 这就是天赐奇迹
Ladies, that there is a God-ordained miracle!
明天开始 我还是搭巴士吧
And tomorrow, I’m riding the bus.
升空顺利 轨迹稳定
Lift off is good. Trajectory is stable.
给我看在哪
Show me.
不 要精确的
No, exactly.
北纬40.349110度
40.349110 degrees North.
上升角度46.56度
Ascent angle: 46.56.
时速近7400英里
Approaching 7400 mph.
118秒.
118 seconds.
助推器已分离
Boosters have disengaged.
第二阶段成功
Second stage. Success.
史波尼克9号♥入轨
Korabl-Sputnik-4 is orbital.
科拉博-史波尼克-4号♥在西方被称为史波尼克9号♥ 为苏联飞船东方1号♥原型试航
确认进入轨道
Orbital entry is established.
确认苏联进入轨道
Russian orbital entry is established.
我是Jim Webb
Jim Webb.
是的 总统先生
Yes, Mr. President
我们当然在 先生
We certainly are, sir.
看起来他们达成了绕轨至少一周 也可能两周
It looks like they’ve achieved at least one orbit, maybe two.
太空犬Chernushka再次整装待发
Chernushka is ready to go again.
我们的好同志 模特Ivan也一样
So is our comrade, Ivan.
一位英勇的太空旅客
A brave space traveler.
我们已经证实生命可以在太空中存活
We have proven life can be sustained in space.
如今 我们将第一个把人类送上太空
Now, we will be first to send a human…
先是一条该死的狗
A damn dog!
和一个该死的假人
And a damn mannequin!
接着就会有颗160万吨♥RDS-37热核弹头
And then a 1.6 megaton RDS-37 thermonuclear warhead
被投放在得梅因中心地带
drops down in the middle of Des Moines.
这个结论太牵强了 长官
Well, that’s a pretty big jump, sir.
什么
What?
我是说 – 这他妈是谁
Just there’s that.. – Who the hell is he?
他是Paul Stafford 我们的主任工程师
Paul Stafford. Our Lead Engineer
Webb先生
Mr. Webb.
我想他的意思是无端的揣测和猜疑
I think what he meant to say is that speculation,
这种行为对我们来说恐怕
at least on our side of the equation by definition, can be..
有点危险
Just a little dangerous.
这还危险
Dangerous?
你知道什么才是危险吗 Stafford先生
You know what’s dangerous, Mr. Stafford?
无所作为和优柔寡断
Inaction, and indecision.
苏联人放了个间谍卫星窥探全球
Russians have a spy satellite lapping the planet,
天知道他们都在偷♥拍♥些什么啊
taking pictures of God knows what!
总统要求我们立即行动
The President is demanding an immediate response.
不能再拖了
No more delays.
Alan Shepard也好 John Glenn也好
Alan Shepard, John Glenn,
二者皆为水星计划的航♥天♥员
是人都行 是谁无所谓
your uncle Bob, doesn’t matter,
把我们的人送上去 Harrison
just get us up there, Harrison.
要是什么都弄不到天上去
We can’t justify a space program
我们就无法证实太空计划存在的必要
that doesn’t put anything in space.
刚才感觉怎样 Paul
How did that feel in there, Paul?
你觉得你把道理给管理层说明白了吗
Do you think you enlightened the Administrator?
不 我看他可没怎么明白
No, he didn’t look enlightened to me.
你看他像明白了道理吗 Sam – 并没有
He look enlightened to you, Sam? – Not particularly.
大家注意了
And just so you know,
他刚才可没说错
he’s not wrong about what he said in there.
你们心里也清楚 对不对
You know that, right?
既然他们现在能上太空
Because now that they can get up there,
炸♥弹♥迟早会来