The weather in the recovery area
浪高3英尺公尺 能见度10英里
3 foot waves, 10 miles visibility.
指挥中心 我听不清了
Capcom, you’re going out.
他正经过没有通讯信♥号♥♥的区域
He’s crossing the communication black-out zone.
舱外有个烧得厉害的火球
There’s a real fireball outside,
舱内越来越热了
and it’s getting a little hot here!
指挥中心 能听见吗
Capcom… Do you copy?
友谊7号♥ 能听见吗 完毕
Friendship 7. Do you copy? Over.
再问一次
Again.
友谊7号♥ 能听见吗 完毕
Friendship 7. Do you copy? Over.
友谊7号♥ 你能听到吗 完毕
Friendship 7. Do you copy? Over.
清楚明白 指挥中心
Loud and clear, Capcom.
收到 你还好吗
Roger that. How are you doing?
我的状态很好 但那个火烧得真旺 天呐
My condition is good. But that was a real fireball, boy.
收到 我们这就带你回家
Roger that. Let’s get you all the way home.
收到
Roger that.
希望着陆坐标依旧有效
Here’s hoping these landing coordinates still hold.
接近16.11984
Approaching 16.11984.0
收到 – 接近-165.2356 倒数三 二 一
Roger. – Approaching -165.2356. In 3, 2, 1.
开启降落伞
Engaging chutes.
漂亮 情况如何 指挥中心
Beautiful chutes. How we’re lookin, Capcom?
你的临界点没问题 正中着陆坐标 7号♥
Your Go/No Go is good. Landing coordinates are spot on, 7.
收到 指挥中心
Roger that, Capcom.
我一直希望能在巴哈马游泳 完毕
I’ve always wanted to swim in the Bahamas. Over.
John Glenn已于海上降落 正等待接应
John Glenn has splashed-down, and is being recovered.
John Glenn已安全降落于海上
John Glenn has splashed-down safely,
正等待美国海军诺亚号♥接应
and is being recovered by USS Noa.
Katherine
Katherine!
干得漂亮 – 您也是 Harrison先生
Nice work. – You too, Mr. Harrison.
那么
So..
你觉得我们能登上月球吗
You think we can get to the moon?
只要我们想 长官
We’re already there, sir.
姑娘们 这位是Vaughan女士
Girls… This is Mrs. Vaughan.
你们的主管
Your supervisor.
她会向你们展示如何操作
She’ll show you how things work.
是的 来吧
Yeah! Come on in.
IBM 7090 数据处理系统
The IBM 7090 data processing system
每秒能完成24000笔的乘法运算
is capable of solving 24,000 multiplications per second.
BGM: – Pharrell Williams
*我彻夜难眠(渴望)*
*It keeps me up (crave)*
*内心焦躁(渴望)*
*Anxiety (crave)*
*哪怕我打着哈欠*
*Even when I’m yawnin’*
*在你机关枪下 火花四溅*
*With your machine gun brrrrmp-a-ding-ding*
*我辗转反侧(渴望)*
*I keep rollin’ over (crave)*
*无法入睡(渴望)*
*I can’t get no sleep (crave)*
*我爱意汹涌难遏*
*My love is pourin’*
*从你机关枪里 扫射喷薄*
*Yeah from ya machine gun brrrmp-a-ding-ding*
*所以帮帮我(渴望更多)*
*So help me (cravin’)*
*我原是过客(你让我痴狂)*
I’m on the sidewalk (you got me cravin’)*
*我陷入忐忑(你让我疯癫)*
*I’m fallin’ over (you got me cravin’)*
*忽冷又忽热(你支配了我)*
*Rockin’ back and forth (you got me holdin’ my hand)*
*所以救救我(渴望更多)*
*So help me (cravin’)*
*我原是过客(你让我痴狂)*
*I’m on the sidewalk (you got me cravin’)*
*我陷入忐忑(你让我疯癫)*
*I’m fallin’ over (you got me cravin’)*
*忽冷又忽热(我甘心情愿)*
*Rockin’ back and forth (so I’m here waitin’)*
*所以帮帮我(渴望更多)*
*So help me (cravin’)*
*我原是过客(你让我痴狂)*
*I’m on the sidewalk (you got me cravin’)*
*我陷入忐忑(你让我疯癫)*
*I’m fallin’ over (you got me cravin’)*
BGM: – Pharrell Williams
*盛夏的弗吉尼亚♥热♥得像烤箱*
*Summertime in Virginia was a oven (oven)*
*家里的孩子们一块吃着冰棒*
*All the kids eating ice cream with their cousins (cousins)*
*当我用功时你在和人耍嘴皮*
*I was studyin’ while you was playing the dozens (dozens)*
*没有刻苦经历就别吹嘘自己*
*Don’t act like you was there when you wasn’t*
*挣脱性别枷锁 不惧强权威迫*
*Runnin’ from the man (man) runnin’ from the badge (badge)*
*不曾同舟共济 就别假仁假义*
*Don’t act like you was there when you wasn’t*
*追逐伟大梦想 坦然登上公堂*
*Runnin’ toward our plans (plans) in the judges hands (hands)*
*不曾身体力行 就别脸上贴金*
*Don’t act like you was there when you wasn’t*
*人说一步一脚印想走先爬好*
*I know they say you crawl ‘fore you walk*
*而我猛进的思潮却已然起跑*
*But in my mind I already jog*
*若止步就到不了我要的远方*
*If I stand still I cannot get far*
*他们望月我心已飞到火星上*
*They want the Moon I’m on Mars*
*有时我也不禁会思索*
*Sometime my mind dives deep*
*岁月在拼搏中被消磨*
*When I’m runnin’*
*你我齐心力量冲天际*
*Together we’ll fly*
*从此再不必疲于奔命*
*Oh but no more runnin’*
*有时我也不禁会思索*
*Sometime my mind dives deep*
*岁月在拼搏中被消磨*
*When I’m runnin’*
*我并不奢望坐享其成*
*I don’t want no free ride*
*只是厌倦了无尽斗争*
*I’m just sick and tired of runnin’*
*你我齐心力量冲天际*
*Together we’ll fly*
*从此再不必疲于奔命*
*Oh but no more runnin’*
BGM: – Ray Charles
*蜚语流言试图将我们孤立*
*People talkin’ tryin’ to break us up*
*为何不能让我们喘一口气*
*Why won’t they let us be*
*砖石或许能让我折骨断筋*
*Bricks and stones may break my bones*
*几句闲话却乱不了我的心*
*but talk don’t bother me*
*我曾被凌欺*
*I’ve been abused*
*心仍有阴影*
*In my heart*
*世人口无遮拦只为使我痛苦*
*They’ll say anything just to make me feel bad*
*没错他们不择手段让我受辱*
*Yes anything to make me shame*
*我都知道*
*Yes I know*
*我早已知晓*
*Yes I knew*
*而你一样明了*
*And you know it too*
BGM: – Ruth Brown
BGM: – Johnson (Rev.) Oatman Jr. and Charles Garbriel
BGM: – Wynonie Harris
*宝贝请别拿走我的威士忌*
*Baby don’t take my whiskey ‘way from me*
*宝贝请别拿走我的威士忌*
*Baby don’t take my whiskey ‘way from me*
*我身上的钱你可随意自取*
*You can help yourself to my last dollar*
*敢碰我酒壶就等我发脾气*
*If you touch my jug you’re gonna hear me holler*
*就请你别拿走我的威士忌*
*Don’t take my whiskey ‘way from me*
*宝贝我的财产都给你*
*Baby you can take my money*
*我对你有求必应甜心*
*You can take my last seed honey*
*或许你会觉得很滑稽*
*You may think it’s kind of funny*
*但请你牢记*
*But remember this*
*宝贝请别拿走我的威士忌*
*Baby don’t take my whiskey ‘way from me*
BGM: – The Miracles
*如果爱得真心实意*
*A mighty good loving baby*
*你会为我改变自己*
*Is gonna change the way you act*
*你会忠于我 会无比快乐*
*It’s gonna make you mine and make you feel so fine*
*自然而然的*
*And that’s a natural fact*
*当我握住了你的手*
*When I get you by your hand*
*你的心从此跟我走*
*You’re gonna let me have your heart*
*丫头没骗你 你最好放弃*
*Little girl it’s true there’ll be nothing you can do*
*从此臣服于爱的魔力*
*When mighty good loving gets a hold on you*
*爱到浓时情最诚*
*It’s mighty good now hey yeah*
*爱到深处情更真*
*It’s mighty good now hey yeah hey yay*
*此刻最诚 此刻更真*
*It’s so good it’s so good*
*此刻最诚 此刻更真*
*It’s so good now it’s so good*
*丫头没骗你 你最好放弃*
*Little girl it’s true there’ll be nothing you can do*
*从此臣服于爱的魔力*
*Oh when mighty good loving gets a hold on you*
BGM: – Janelle Monae
*我曾四处漂泊*
*I’ve walked around*
*一生未停歇过*
*Just about all my life*
*露宿公园长椅*
*Slept on park benches*
*许许多多夜里*
*Many many nights*
*记得那段日子*
*Even remember the days*
*腹中饥饿不止*
*I had nothing to eat*
*惟愿得一心人*
*But someone to love me*
*也就不负此生*
*Is all I need*
*不知所措我和你*
*What we gotta do me and you*
*放下自私在一起*
*We have to change our selfish ways*
*无论他人怎么做*
*No matter who else does*
BGM: – Pharrell Williams
*你与我之间并没有许多不同*
*You and I are no different from each other (other)*