谢谢
Thank you
哦霍普金斯先生
Oh, Mr Hopkins

Please
我会给胜利者再多加$1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥
I will amend the winner’s purse with another $10,000
如果你在那个罐子里放一把科尔特手♥枪♥
if you will put that Colt pistol in the pot
这把枪没有任何问题是么
That is an authentic Colt, is it not?
正如它们所说上帝不让所有人都平等
As they say, God didn’t make all men equal
科特先生做到了
Mr Colt did
科特不让所有人都平等霍普金斯先生
Colt did not make all men equal, Mr Hopkins
你会查明真♥相♥的
You will find this out
你敢打赌这个无与伦比的武器么
Will you wager the magnificent weapon?
赌$1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥
For $10,000?
就赌这些
I’ll gamble on that
非常好先生
Very good, sir
好好睡觉吧
Sleep well
你也好好睡吧
You too
保佑你
And blessed be thee
你一定从没吃过超出一天定额的东西
You must never eat more than one day’s ration
你听见我说话了么
Do you hear me?
牛仔
Cowboy!
我会自己吃的
I will eat it myself
嗨 快停下来别弄乱我的东西
Hey! Quit messing with my things
这是你国家的标志么
Is this the symbol of your nation?
每个都不错
Good as any
放下它
Put that away

You
拿水来
Fetch water
喂马喝水
For the horse
好么
Okay?
继续
Go on

Hey!
回来
Get back here!
快来坐下
Come sit down
那是十足贵族的行为 骑术粗糙的霍普金斯先生
That’s a very noble deed, Mr Rough-Riding Hopkins
法兰克会做的 夫人
Frank will do, ma’am
玛丽 能给霍普金斯先生在来点茶么
Mary, could we have some more tea for Mr Hopkins, please?
你在这就和在家一样不是么
You’re right at home here, ain’t you?
嗯我把时间都花在陪父亲呆在伯都了
Well, I spent time amongst the Bedoui with my father
从我13岁开始
since I was 13 years of age
寻找优秀的马
Looking for good horses?
寻找分散的品种
Looking for the breed apart
我的父亲花了26年
My father spent 26 years
试着把他的方式融入缪尼奇血统中
trying to ambassador his way into the Muniqi blood
就象他的父亲一样
Just like his father
埃及总督 拿破仑三世
The Viceroy of Egypt, Napoleon lll
所有的人都在互相引诱
All of them pandered
直到他们需要做的只是赌博
when all they needed to do was up the ante
打扑克的臭手他们中很多人都是
Bad poker players, the lot of them
如果我的马 卡姆里亚 赢了这次比赛
If my mare, Camria, wins this race,
我就会获得阿尔哈托的饲养权
I’ll procure breeding rights to Al-Hattal
如果我输了
If I lose
我把奖金里百分之四十的钱都给酋长
I pay 40% of the purse to the sheikh
你呢牛仔
And you, cowboy?
你为什么而来
What are you in it for?
就是那个奖赏夫人
Just the purse, ma’am
安 会成功的
Anne will do
是的夫人
Yes, ma’am
谢谢你的茶
Thanks for the tea
法兰克
Frank
你和你的飞快的小马有多好
How good are you and your little express pony?
真的
Really?
我估计我们都会找到的夫人
I reckon we’ll both find out, ma’am
从星期日开始3000英里
3,000 miles from Sunday
嗨牛仔
Hey, cowboy!
每个骑手的营地
Every rider’s camp
必须绑上代表他的马或者国家的旗
must bear the flag of his house or nation
约瑟夫弄好了我们的棋
Yusef has made our flag

Behold it
我们真可怜
We are pitiful
你能过来一下么约瑟夫 我还需要一些水
Would you get over here, Yusef? I need some more water
他说什么
What did he say?
他说他没有其他地方能去了
He said he has no place else to go
你我都是伙伴
You and me both, partner
告诉他再去拿些水
Tell him to get some more water

Hey
你也是
You too
为什么你们无论如何都要买♥♥这个孩子
Why do you buy this boy, anyway?
有人要做你的事情牧羊人
Somebody’s gotta do your work, goat herder
你好
Howdy
最后一次机会牛仔
Last chance, cowboy
我叫沙克尔
My name is Sakr
沙漠法则强迫我说实话
Desert law compels me to speak truthfully
我发现有个西方冒犯圣灵的异教♥徒♥参加
I find the entry of a Western infidel sacrilege
但是我相信阿♥拉♥
But I trust in Allah
他会把我们10个人像叉子上的羊肉一样烤熟
that he’ll roast 10 of us like sheep on a spit
在今天日落之前
before the sun sets today
你会是他们中的第一个
You shall be among the first
也祝你好运
Well, good luck to you, too
王子说我们应该让你先走一段路程
The prince says maybe we should give you a head start
纳瓦利说 每一天都奔跑到日落
Nawali say, Ride each day to sunset
黎明继续前行
Start again each dawn
那些幸存
Those who survive
得以到达在阿尔卡利半途营地的人
to reach the halfway camp in the Rub Al-Khali
会被给予一整天休息的时间
shall be rewarded with a full day’s rest
帐篷会在你之前到达半途中点
A tent camp will reach halfway point before you,
被骆驼运送过去
traveling by camel road
纳瓦利说 给你的马力量
Nawali say, Strength to your horses,
可能上帝会宽恕你的灵魂
and may God have mercy on your souls
再见牛仔
Goodbye, cowboy
鼓起万丈雄心吧我的朋友
Fly high, my friend
放松 让他们先走
Ease up Let them go
不要在四分之一英里内就击败他们
Never beat them in the quarter-mile
喔孩子
Whoa, son
放松点兄弟
Ease up, brother
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
马上回去干活
Go back to work now
我告诉你什么了小兄弟
What did I tell you, little brother?
这都是为了表演
It’s all for show
异教♥徒♥ 不要管他
Infidel! Do not take him!
这是违反比赛规则的
It is against the laws of the race
城里最好的酒店了我估计
Best hotel in town, I reckon
嗨 牛仔
Hey, cowboy!
一天接近100英里
Nearly 100 miles in one day
太难忘了
Most impressive!
这是你回去的最后机会
This is your last chance to turn back
听见我的话了么
Hear me?
你不属于这里
You do not belong out here!
黎明返回
Turn back at dawn
或者去准备接受你难以想象的恐怖带来的死亡吧
Or prepare for a death beyond your greatest fear!
明天我甚至不会从我的肩膀上看过去
Tomorrow I shall not even look over my shoulder!
一个小水坑看起来永远也不会怎么好
A water hole never looked so good
水坑会成为什么呢先生
What water hole would that be, sir?
蓄水池干枯
The cistern’s dry
你必须在这停下来
You must discontinue here
我建议你从东边回到亚丁
I suggest you take the east road back to Aden
甚至不需要交过路税
That’s not even a transit tax
六个士兵在阿♥拉♥伯沙漠的中间
Six soldiers in the middle of the Arabian desert
看守着一个干枯的井
guarding a dry well
那是非同寻常的
That’s unusual
我说 井干枯了
I said, The well is dry

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!