I must have had a chunk of brimstone wedged in my ear or something.
那你最好给我听清楚
Then read my lips!
我不干了
Forget it.
蜜儿 蜜儿
Meg, Meg, Meg,
哎哟 我亲爱的心肝小宝贝
my sweet deluded little minion.
我们是不是已经忘了一件很小
Aren’t we forgetting one teensy-weensy,
但又非常非常重要的事情呢
but ever so crucial little, tiny detail?
你是我的
I own you!
-哦 我又多了一个角 -你为我工作
-Oh, oh, I got another horn here. -You work for me.
我要罚这小子跑步一个月
That kid’s gonna be doing laps for a month.
这时候你就得问
If I say, “Sing,” you say, “Hey, name that tune.”
神奇小子的头提来见我
If I say, “I want Wonderboy’s head on a platter,” you say…
请问要几分熟
Medium or well done?
我就说那个女人是祸水
Oh! I knew that dame was trouble.
这会让那小子心碎的
This is gonna break the kid’s heart.
你听见了吗 那是你自♥由♥的呼声
I’m sorry. You hear that sound? That’s the sound of your freedom
可惜它永远的离开了
fluttering out the window forever.
我根本不在乎
I don’t care. I
也不会帮你去伤害他
I’m not gonna help you hurt him.
我真是不敢相信
I can’t believe
你居然这么不信任一个男人
you’re getting so worked up about some guy.
这个男人不一样
This one is different.
他很诚实 又贴心
He’s honest and, and he’s sweet.
-少来了 -他绝不会作任何事来伤害我
-Please! -He would never do anything to hurt me.
-他是男人呀 -况且 哦 全能的神
-He’s a guy. -Besides, O Oneness,
你打不倒他的
you can’t beat him.
他是一个完全没有弱点的人 他有
He has no weaknesses. He’s gonna…
我说过 他有弱点
I think he does, Meg.
我会把他的弱点 挖出来
I truly think he does.
喂 阿菲 你去哪儿了
Hey, Phil, what happened to you?
小子 我有话要跟你说
Kid, we gotta talk.
哦 阿菲啊 今天是我生命里最棒的一天
Oh, Phil, I just had the greatest day of my life.
我无法不想蜜儿
I can’t stop thinking about Meg.
喔 她真是特别
She’s something else.
小子 我有话跟你说
Kid! I’m trying to talk to you!
你静一下好吗
Will you come down here and listen?
我开心呆了 我怎么静得下来呢
Aw, how can I come down there when I’m feeling so up?
抓到了
Gotcha!
很好 我想告诉你的是
Ah, very nice. What I’m trying to say is…
如果没有你 我也不会遇见她
That if it wasn’t for you, I never would have met her.
我欠你一个大人情 小家伙
Oh, I owe you big time, little guy. I do.
放我下来 你可不可以先听我说嘛
Will you just knock it off for a couple of seconds?
规则三十八 把拳头举起来
Rule number 38. Come on, Phil. Keep them up there, huh?
我只有一句话 看招
Phil, I got two words for you: Duck!
听我说 她是
Listen to me. She’s…
-实现梦想 -不是啦
-My dream come true? -Not exactly.
-比维纳斯还要美丽 -相反
-More beautiful than Aphrodite? -Aside from that!
她是最棒的
The most wonderful…
她是 她是 骗子
She’s a fraud!
她把你当成呆鸟在玩弄
She’s been playing you for a sap!
-拜托 你少骗我了 -我没有骗你
-Aw, come on. Stop kiddin’ around. -I’m not kiddin’ around.
-她 -我今天的表现让你生气 但是
-She… -I know you’re upset about today, but that’s no reason to…
-小子 你没说到重点 -重点是我爱她
-Kid, you’re missin’ the point. -The point is, I love her.
-她不爱你 -你神经病
-She don’t love you. -You’re crazy.
-她一点都不可靠 -够了
-She nothing but a two-timing -Stop it!
-不道德 骗子 人♥渣♥ -闭嘴
-No-good, lying, scheming… -Shut up!
阿菲 我
Phil.I…
对不起 我
Oh, I’m, I’m sorry.
好 好 算了
Okay, okay, that’s it.
你不愿意面对 那就算了
You won’t face the truth? Fine.
阿菲 等等
Phil, wait.
你要去哪儿
Where you going?
我要搭第一班船离开
I’m hopping the first barge outta here.
回老家去
I’m going home.
好啊
Fine! G…
你走啊 反正我也不需要你
Go! I don’t need you.
我以为你是超越一切的冠军
I thought you were gonna be the all-time champ…
而不是一个大笨蛋
not the all-time chump.
天哪 谁惹他生这么大的气啊
Jeez Louise, what got his goat, huh?
我是死亡大帝凯帝斯 你好
Baboom. Name is Hades, lord of the dead.Hi. How you doing?
别烦我 好吗
Uh, not now, okay?
喂 只需要几秒钟 我的速度很快的
Hey, hey. I only need a few seconds, and I’m a fast talker, all right?
我有一笔重要的交易 希望我能够说得清楚
See, I’ve got this major deal in the works. A real estate venture, if you will.
海格 我能叫你海格吗
And, Herc, you little devil you. May I call you Herc?
你一直在干扰我这笔生意 你知不知道
You seem to be constantly getting in the way of it, huh?
-你 找错人了 -听我说 你这
-You’ve got the wrong guy. -Hear me out, you little…
听我说好吗
Just hear me out, okay?
你可不可以暂时不要当英雄
So I would be eternally grateful if you would just…
只要一天就够了
take a day off
我会永远感激你
from this hero business of yours.
忘掉什么怪物啦 天灾人祸啦
Jeez, I mean, monsters, natural disasters.
他们可以等你
You wait a day, huh?
你疯了你
You’re out of your mind.
别这样嘛
Not so fast,
我心里有个人 或许你会对她有兴趣
because, you see, I do have a little leverage
你考虑考虑
you might wanna know about.
-蜜儿 -别听他的
-Meg! -Don’t listen, Herc…
-放了她 -这是交换的条件
-Let her go! -Here’s the trade-off.
你只要答应 放弃你的力气二十四小时
You give up your strength for about 24 hours, okay?
从现在起二十四小时
Say, the next 24 hours.
蜜儿就会像鸟一样地自♥由♥
And Meg here is free as a bird and safe from harm.
跳舞 唱歌♥ 聊天 喝茶
We dance, we kiss, we schmooze, we carry on…
爱干什么就干什么 怎么样
…we go home happy. What do you say? Come on.
老百姓可能会受伤 对不对
People are… are gonna get hurt, aren’t they?
不会 也许吧 有可能
Nah! I mean, it’s, you know, it’s a possibility.
天灾人祸嘛 谁也没办法预料
It happens ’cause, you know, it’s war, but what can I tell you?Anyway.
你干嘛那么担心
what do you owe these people, huh?
难道你就不担心 甜甜的蜜儿吗
Isn’t Meg,you little smoochy face you Isn’t she more important than they are?
-别说了 -不是吗
-Stop it! -Isn’t she?
你必须发誓 她不会受到任何伤害
You’ve gotta swear she’ll be safe from any harm.
好 没问题 我可以发誓 蜜儿很安全
Fine, okay. I’ll give you that one.Meg is safe…
否则你就可以
otherwise you get your strength right back.
重新得到你的力气了
Yadda, Fine print. Boilerplate. Baboom. Okay?
这样总可以了吧
We’re done.What do you say we shake on it?
我没有太多时间浪费在这儿
Hey, I really don’t have, like, time to bat this around.
我有时间上的压力
I’m kind of on a schedule here. I got plans for August. Okay?
你得马上给我做一个决定
I need an answer, like, now.
一秒钟 二秒钟
Going once, going twice…
-我答应 -好极了 成交
-All right! -Yes! We’re there! Bam!
你可能会觉得 有一点恶心 不过这是正常的
You may feel just a little queasy. It’s kind of natural.
或许你该先坐下
Maybe you should sit down!
现在你总算了解 当个平凡人是什么滋味了吧
Now you know how it feels to be just like everybody else.
不也挺棒的吗 笨蛋
Isn’t it just peachy?
哦 还有一件事情
Oh! You’ll love this. One more thing.
蜜儿宝贝 在商言商
Meg, babe, a deal’s a deal.
你已经自♥由♥了
You’re off the hook.
忘了告诉你 这个小妞是一个很好的演员
And by the way, Herc, is she not, like,a fabulous little actress?
-别说了 -什么意思
-Stop it. -What do you mean?
意思就是你的小女友 一直在替我工作
I mean your little chickie-poo here was working for me all the time.
-呆子 -你 你在骗我
-Duh. -You’re… You’re lying!
-救命 -天哪 先生
-Help! -Jeepers, mister,
你真的好壮喔
you’re really strong.
-没有你 我真的做不到 -不
-Couldn’t have done it without you, sugar, sweetheart, babe. -No!
蜜儿宝贝 事情不是这样
It’s not like that.
我不是故意要
I didn’t mean to…
我没有办法 我
I couldn’t… l…
我对不起你
I’m so sorry.
英雄变狗熊
Our hero’s a zero! Our hero’s a zero!
好 该走了
Well, gotta blaze.
整个宇宙正等着我去掌管呢
There’s a whole cosmos up there waiting for me…
噢哦 对了 小笨蛋

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!