哇 真没想到
Well, what do you know?
从这天起大家都喜欢海格力斯
From that day forward, our boy Hercules could do no wrong.
他大受欢迎 他 好酷哦
He was so hot, steam looked cool.
哦 是啊
Oh, yeah
看战神不停在转动
Bless my soul Herc was on a roll
希腊民♥意♥调查
Person of the week in every Greek opinion poll
-他是风云大人物 -他能够掌握这世界
-What a pro -Herc could stop a show
打击罪犯 为民除害 从不落人后
Point him at a monster and you’re talking SRO
他默默无闻
He was a no one
狗熊 狗熊
A zero, zero
-变成了英雄 -变成了英雄
-Now he’s a honcho -He’s a hero
他的完美会让你倾倒
Here was a kid with his act down pat
从狗熊变英雄 一瞬间
Zero to hero in no time flat
-从狗熊变英雄 -就这样
-Zero to hero -Just like that
那微笑会让女孩尖叫
When he smiled the girls went wild
他英俊脸庞刻在花瓶
With oohs and aahs And they slapped his face on every vase
哦 到处有
On every “vahse”
靠潇洒外表 就可让他吃穿永远不愁
From appearance fees and royalties Our Herc had cash to burn
而突然之间名利双收
Now nouveau riche and famous
他已拥有全世界
He could tell you what’s a Grecian urn
说”阿门”
Say amen
他就会出现
There he goes again
他是那么神气
Sweet and undefeated
不得不爱他
And an awesome ten for ten
排好队 只为看到他
Folks lined up just to watch him flex
看那发达漂亮胸肌迷惑多少人
And this perfect package packed a pair of pretty pecs
海格威风 你已被征服
Hercie, he comes He sees, he conquers
他的风采更叫人崩溃
Honey, the crowds were going bonkers
-他智勇双全又大胆 -是啊
-He showed the moxie brains and spunk -Yeah
-从狗熊变英雄 -称霸天下
-From zero to hero -A major hunk
-从狗熊变英雄 -谁能够
-Zero to hero -And who’d have thunk
谁在斗剑时带来快乐 海格力斯
Who put the glad in gladiator Hercules
谁的人生像是一出戏 海格力斯
Whose darin’deeds are great theater Hercules
-他勇敢 -无人能比
-Isn’t he bold -No one braver
-他善良 -是我们最爱
-Is he sweet -Our favorite flavor
-海格力斯 -我的男人
-Hercules -My man.
-海格力斯 -海格力斯
-Hercules -Hercules
-海格力斯 -哦
-Hercules -Ooh
保佑我走上成功路
Bless my soul Herc was on a roll
-他有神力 -飞得高
-Undefeated -Riding high
-永远不会老 -他讲义气
-And the nicest guy. -Not conceited
-他默默无闻 -狗熊 狗熊
-He was a nothing -A zero, zero
变成了英雄
Now he’s a honcho
英雄 我们的英雄
He’s our hero
他的成功无人能比
He hit the heights at breakneck speed
从狗熊变英雄
From zero to hero
海格是个英雄
Herc is a hero
他是个英雄
Now he’s a hero
对 没错
Yes, indeed

Pull!
打得还真准啊
Nice shooting, Rex.
到底怎么回事
I can’t believe this guy.
我想尽办法要杀他 居然让他逃走了
I throw everything I’ve got at him and it doesn’t even…
这 是 什么东西
What are those?
我不知道
Um, I don’t know.
我只是觉得蛮好看的
I thought they looked kinda dashing.
为了要解决这个小子 我真的是绞尽了脑汁
I’ve got 24 hours to get rid of this bozo…
否则我十♥八♥年♥的辛苦经营 就要泡汤了
or the entire scheme I’ve been setting up for 18 years goes up in smoke…
而你 居然还穿着他的拖鞋
and you are wearing his merchandise?
口渴吗
Thirsty?
好像神奇小子 把你所有的计划都打乱了
Looks like your game’s over. Wonderboy is hitting every curve you throw at him.
哦 是啊
Oh, yeah.
我在想 或许 我该让他尝点甜头
I wonder if maybe I haven’t been throwing the right curves at him,
对不对 蜜儿小宝贝
Meg, my sweet.
哼 别想打我的主意啊
Don’t even go there.
他一定会有弱点
See, he’s gotta have a weakness…
因为每一个人都有个弱点
because everybody’s got a weakness.
比方说 潘朵拉 败在她的好奇心上
I mean, for what? Pandora, it was the box thing.
而特洛城就败在那个木马上 对不对
For the Trojans, hey. They bet on the wrong horse,okay?
我们一定要找出他的弱点
We simply need to find out Wonderboy’s.
我的任务已经完成 叫那两个小鬼去啊
I’ve done my part. Get your little imps…
他们的智商还没有发育
They couldn’t handle him as a baby.
我需要你 把他当个男人
I need somebody who can handle him as a man.
喂 我不会出♥卖♥♥♥我的色相
Hey, I’ve sworn off manhandling.
这很好啊
Well, you know,
这不正是你当初 栽在我手里的原因吗
that’s good because that’s what got you into this jam in the first place, isn’t it?
你为了救你男朋友的性命 把自己的灵魂卖♥♥给我
You sold your soul to me to save your boyfriend’s life.
但那个负心汉 是怎么报答你的
And how does this creep thank you?
他跟别的女人跑了
By running off with some babe.
这是你唯一的机会哦
He hurt you real bad, didn’t he, Meg? Huh?
听好 我已经得到教训 可以吗
Look, I learned my lesson, okay?
所以说啦
Which is exactly why I got a feeling…
我更觉得你该跟我合作
you’re gonna leap at my new offer.
你只要替我找到 打倒神奇小子的方法
You give me the key to bringing down Wonder Breath…
我就给你全宇宙 你最最 渴望的东西
and I give you the thing that you crave most in the entire cosmos:
你的自♥由♥
Your freedom.
你都没有看到
You should have been there, Father.
爸爸 我把人马兽砍成碎片
I mangled the Minotaur…
抓住三姐妹妖怪
grappled with the Gorgon.
就像阿菲教的那样
Just like Phil told me. I analyzed the situation…
我分♥析♥状况 控制我的力量 然后出手
controlled my strength and kicked.
群众都疯狂啦
The crowds went wild!
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
你真有本事啊 儿子
You’re doing great, son.
你让我真有面子
You’re doing your old man proud.
很高兴你这么说 爸
I’m glad to hear you say that, Father.
我等这一天已经等了好久了
I’ve been waiting for this day a long time.
嗯 你在等哪一天啊
Hmm. What day is that, son?
能够回到天上的这一天
The day I rejoin the gods.
你表现得很好 真的很优秀
You’ve done wonderfully. You really have, my boy.
但是你还差了那么一点点
You’re just not there yet.
你没有证明你是真正的英雄
You haven’t proven yourself a true hero.
但 爸爸
But, Father,
我把所有我遇见的怪物 都打败了
I’ve beaten every single monster I’ve come up against.
我 我是全希腊最有名的人
I’m the most famous person in all of Greece.
我 我是武打天王呀
I’m an action figure!
我认为有名的人 并不一定是真正的英雄
I’m afraid being famous isn’t the same as being a true hero.
那我该怎么做呢
What more can I do?
这得靠你自己去发现才行
It’s something you have to discover for yourself.
-那我应该 -用心灵 去寻找
-But how can l… -Look inside your heart.
爸爸 等等
Father, wait!
在你左边是海格力斯的家
On your left is Hercules’ villa.
下一站是”健美胸肌”特卖♥♥店
Our next stop is the Pecs and Flex Gift Shop…
你可以购买♥♥ 大英雄的有氧体操实用手册
where you can pick up the great hero’s 30-minute workout scroll…
书名是”铜墙铁肌”
“Buns of Bronze.”
一点钟跟奥格亚斯王开会
At 1:00, you got a meeting with King Augeas.
他牛棚里有陈年牛粪
He’s got a problem with his stables.
你最好不要穿新鞋
I’d advise you not to wear your new sandals.
-接着呢 -拜托你不要乱动
-Phil.-I told you, don’t move!
与希腊女子爱国党有约
DGR, the Daughters of the Greek Revolution.
-三点钟 要接见亚马逊女战士 -阿菲
-At 3:00,you gotta get a girdle from some Amazons. -Phil.
阿菲 到底在搞什么嘛
Phil, what’s the point?
我受够了
That’s it!
有点耐性嘛 朋友
Keep your toga on, pal.
你在说什么 在搞什么啊
Yuck! What do you mean, “What’s the point?”
你不是想去奥林帕斯山吗
You wanna go to Olympus, don’t you?
对啊 但是 做这些事情对我没有帮助啊
Yeah, but this stuff doesn’t seem to be getting me anywhere.
我全靠你了 你不能放弃啊
You can’t give up now. I’m countingon you.
我已经拚命在做了
I gave this everything I had.
听我说 小子
Listen to me, kid.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!