他不想买♥♥ 可以吧 快走 孩子
He’s not interested, all right? Come on, kid.
末日到了 你没感觉吗
The end is coming! Can’t you feel it?
有 有 有 谢谢你告诉我
Yes, yes. Thank you for the info. Yes.
好 我们会认真思考的
We’ll ponder that for awhile.
你专心看路
Just stare at the sidewalk.come on.
别跟生人乱抛媚眼
Don’t make eye contact.
这里的人都有点疯
People here are nuts.
因为他们整天都活在混乱当中
That’s because they live in a city of turmoil.
相信我 小子 他们需要的就是你这种人
Trust me, kid. You’re gonna be just what the doctor ordered.
真是个悲剧啊
It was tragic!
这场大火 夺走了我所有的东西
We lost everything in the fire.
全没了 我剩下的只有小雪球
Everything except old Snowball here.
大火是在地震之前 还是之后呢
Now were the fires before or after the earthquake?
是在地震之后发生的
They were after the earthquake. I remember.
是在淹水之前
But before the flood.
我实在不想提这里的犯罪率
Don’t even get me started on the crime rate.
锡比斯城的治安 恶化的相当迅速
Thebes has certainly gone downhill in a hurry.
我也知道啊
Tell me about it.
要不了多久
It seems like every time I turn around
有一个怪物 来这儿大肆破坏一番
…there’s some new monster wreaking havoc and l…
就差没被蝗虫侵略过
All we need now is a plague of locusts.
我受不了啦 我要搬去斯巴达
That’s it! I’m moving to Sparta!
对不起
Excuse me.
各位
It, uh…
这个城市似乎需要一位 英雄
seems to me that what you folks need is a hero.
是吗 你是谁
Yeah, and who are you?
我是海格力斯
I’m Hercules, and, uh…
而且我正好就是 英雄
I happen to be a hero.
-你真的是吗 -英雄
-Is that so? -A hero!
你救过别的地方吗
Have you ever saved a town before?
不 好像没有 可是
Uh, no. Uh, not exactly, but l…
你阻止过任何天然的灾害吗
Have you ever reversed a natural disaster?
这个 嗯 没有
Well, uh, no.
你们看 又来了一个想骗钱的人
Oh, listen to thi… He’s just another chariot chaser.
-我们不需要你 -就是嘛
-This we need. -That’s a laugh.
你们这些笨蛋难道不懂吗
Don’t you pea brains get it?
这孩子是真正的英雄
This kid is the genuine article.
这个半人半羊的家伙
Hey, isn’t that
是阿奇利斯的教练
the goat-man who trained Achilles?
小心一点 朋友
Watch it, pal.
是啊 没错
Yeah, you’re right.
什么本领你都教给他了
Hey, uh, nice job on those heels!
就是忘了脚丫子
you missed a spot!
我宰了你 敢笑我
You… I got your heel right here!
我非得教训 你这自以为是的家伙
I’ll wipe that stupid grin off your face! You…
阿菲 阿菲
Hey, Phil! Phil!
阿菲
Phil!
你疯啦
What are you, crazy?
年轻人 我们要的是真正的英雄 不是业余的
Young man, we need a professional hero not an amateur.
喂 别走啊
Well, wait. Stop!
我可以证明我是个英雄
How am I supposed to prove myself a hero…
他们却不肯给我机会
if nobody will give me a chance?
会有机会的
You’ll get your chance.
最好能来个天灾或是人祸
You just need some kind of catastrophe or disaster.
拜托 救命啊
Please. Help!
拜托 有一个可怕的意外
Please! There’s been a terrible accident!
蜜儿
Meg?
说到这天灾
Speaking of disasters.
神奇小子 海格力斯 感谢上帝
Wonderboy! Hercules! Thank goodness.
这 怎么回事啊
What… What’s wrong?
就在城外面
Oh! Outside of town.
有两个小男孩在峡谷那里玩
Two little boys. They were playing in the gorge.
有一块大石头掉下来 压到他们 好可怕哦
There was this rock slide, a terrible rock slide.they’re trapped!
小孩 被压到了
Kids? Trapped?
阿菲 这太棒了
Phil, this is great!
你总算逮到机会了 对吧
You’re really choked up about this, aren’t you?
快啊
Come on!
不 不行啊
No, l… You don’t under…
我有 我有惧高症
I have this terrible fear of heights!
我马上就到
I’m right behind you, kid! Whoo!
我真的追不上你
I’m way behind you, kid.
呼吸有点困难
I got a fur wedgie.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
我没事 趁我还没吐赶快放我下来
I’ll be fine.Just get me down before I ruin the upholstery.
救命 我不能呼吸了
Help! I can’t breathe!
-快点哪 -救我们出去
-Hurry! -Get us out!
我们快闷死了
We’re suffocating!
快找救兵来啊
Somebody call IX-I-I!
别紧张 你们不会有事的
Easy, fellas. You’ll be all right.
我们真的撑不下去了
We can’t last much longer!
快救我们 我们快要被压烂了
Get us out before we get crushed!
-你们还好吧 -我们已经没事了
-How you boys doing? -We’re okay now.
天啊 先生 你真的好壮哦
Jeepers, mister.You’re really strong.
下一次 记得千万要小心点 好吗 小朋友
Well, just try to be a little more careful next time, okay, kids?
我们一定会的
We sure will.
真无辜 小朋友 我好感动
Stirring performance, boys.I was really moved.
天啊 先生
“Jeepers, mister”?
我只不过装的一脸无辜
I was going for innocence.
为我们的女主角欢呼一下吧
And, hey, two thumbs way, way up for our leading lady.
小妖精 还真嗲
What a dish. What a doll.
趁现在还来得及 你快走吧
Get outta there, you big lug, while you still can.
阿菲 怎么样
Phil, I did great.
他们都鼓掌了 对吧
They even applauded. Sort of.
我不想浇你的冷水
Huh! I hate to burst your bubble, kid…
那不是鼓掌的声音
but that ain’t applause.
天 天啊 阿菲
Ph-Ph-Phil?
这什么东西啊
What do you call that thing?
一句话
Two words:
快逃啊
Am-scray!
精彩的好戏开始罗
Let’s get ready to rumble!
对 绕它转 绕它转
That’s it. Dance around! Dance around!
小心牙齿 小心牙齿
Watch the teeth! Watch the teeth!
别停下来 出拳 出拳
Keep going. Come on. Come on.
出左拳 出左拳
Lead with your left. Lead with your left.
是左手的拳头
Your other left!
哦
Whoa!
好棒 好棒
All right! All right!
帅呆啦
You’re bad! Okay!
看 阿菲
See, Phil?
这没什么了不起的
That wasn’t so hard.
小子 小子
Kid, kid, kid.
你看到几只角
How many horns do you see?
六只
Six?
哦 差不多
Eh, close enough.
我扶你起来
Let’s get you cleaned up.
哦 天哪
Guys, guys,
别急 别急 放轻松
relax.
现在是中场休息
It’s only halftime.
这不是好兆头
That doesn’t sound good.
真的不是好兆头
Definitely not good!
你可不可以 不要再砍它的头啦
Will you forget the head-slicing thing?
阿菲 这一招你怎么 从来没有教过我
Phil, I don’t think we covered this one in basic training!
游戏的最高♥潮♥ 杀死对手
My favorite part of the game: Sudden death.
哦 我又失败了 就像阿奇利斯
Oh. There goes another one.Just like Achilles.
比赛 到此 结束
Game… set, match.
阿菲 你得承认啊
Phil, you gotta admit.
我表现的很棒吧
That was pretty heroic.
你成功了 小子
you did it, kid!
没错 你赢得太漂亮了
you did it! you won by a landslide!
凯帝斯疯了
Hades mad.