闪一边去 臭小子
Step aside, two legs.
抱歉 这位 嗯
Pardon me, my good, uh,
先生 我要求你把这位
Sir.I’ll have to ask you to release that young…
最好少管闲事
Keep moving, junior.
小姐
Lady.
但是你不是落难的大家闺秀
But you… Aren’t you a damsel in distress?
我是大家闺秀
I’m a damsel.
我也有难
I’m in distress.
但是我可以应付 再见啦
I can handle this. Have a nice day.
小姐 你可能还不清楚 你已经陷入了危险
Ma’am, I’m afraid you may be too close to the situation to realize…
你在干什么 快拔剑啊
What are you doing? Get your sword!
拔剑 对 对
Sword. Right, right.
规则第15条 英雄有武器才有力量
Rule number 15: A hero is only as good as his weapon!
不
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hold it! Hold on!
他一定要靠自己
He’s gotta do it on his own.
快点 小子 专心一点
Come on, kid! Concentrate!
不会用脑袋啊
Use your head!
好耶
All right!
不赖 小子
Not bad, kid!
虽然不合我意 但可以接受
Not exactly what I had in mind, but not bad.
小姐 真是对不起啊
Oh, gee, miss. I’m, I’m really sorry.
我太粗鲁了
That was dumb.
对
Yeah.
失陪
Excuse me.
表现优异 真是优秀啊
Nice work! Excelente.
咱们的神奇小子玩真的啊
Is wonderful boy here for real?
你在胡扯什么 他当然是玩真的
What are you talkin’ about? Of course he’s real. Whoa!
顺便告诉你 小甜甜
And by the way, sweet cheeks.
我也是玩真的
I’m real too.
-我表现得怎么样 -先别得意 菜鸟
-How was that, Phil? -Reign it in, rookie.
-我表现得怎么样 -先别得意 菜鸟
-How was that, Phil? -Reign it in, rookie.
这种小场面的比赛 犯点小错倒是无所谓
You can get away with mistakes like those in the minor decathlons…
但是到大场面就不行了
but this is the big leagues!
可是我打败他了 不是吗
At least I beat him, didn’t I?
下一次 不要因为女人 跟你抛个媚眼就松了防线
Next time, don’t let your guard down because of a pair of big goo-goo eyes!
我不是一直告诉你
It’s like I keep telling you.
必须要集中注意力 而你
You gotta stay focused, and you…
你还 好吗 小姐
Are you, uh, all right, Miss, uh…
蜜格拉 我的朋友都叫我蜜儿
Megara. My friends call me Meg.
虽然我没什么朋友
At least they would if I had any friends.
对了 你壮的跟牛一样
So did they give you a name
别人都是怎么叫你的
along with all those rippling pectorals?
我叫
Uh, uh, uh, I’m, um, uh…
你都是这样说话的吗
Are you always this articulate?
海格力斯 我叫海格力斯
Hercules. My… My name is Hercules.
海格 哇 应该叫你神奇小子
Herc… Huh. I think I prefer Wonderboy.
那
So, uh, uh…
你 是怎么惹上那个
How… how’d you get mixed up with the, uh…
那个怪物 男人老是把”不”当成”好”
Pinhead with hooves? Well, you know how men are.they think “No” means “Yes”
叫他们滚开 他们还以为是”抱紧我”
and “Get lost” means “Take me. I’m yours.”
别担心 那个矮冬瓜会教你
Don’t worry. Shorty here can explain it to you later.
谢谢你了 海格
Well, thanks for everything, Herc.
你让我终生难忘
It’s been a real slice.
等等 我可以送你一程吗
Wait! Um, can we give you a ride?
你的小马儿好像不太喜欢我
Uh, I don’t think your pinto likes me very much.
柏格斯 怎么会呢
Pegasus? Oh, no. Don’t be silly.
它高兴都来不及呢
He’d be more than happy to… Ow!
我不会有事的
I’ll be all right.
我是个坚强的女孩
I’m a big tough girl.
我一向都是单打独斗
I tie my own sandals and everything.
拜拜 神奇小子
Bye-bye, Wonderboy.
拜
Bye.
她棒透了 阿菲 对不对
She’s something. Isn’t she, Phil?
是啊 是啊 她棒透了
Yeah, ye… Oh, yeah. She’s really something.
她根本就讨厌透了
A real pain in the patella!
海格 醒醒吧
Earth to Herc!
听到 请回答 听到 请回答
Come in, Herc! Come in, Herc!
我们还有事情要做呢
We got a job to do, remember?
我们得去锡比斯
Thebes is still waiting.
对啊 对啊 我知道
Yeah. Yeah. I know.
好可爱
Aw, how cute.
两只小老鼠 在找迪士尼乐园啊
A couple of rodents looking for a theme park.
你说谁是老鼠啊 小姐
Who you callin’ a rodent, sister?
-我是兔子 -我是地鼠
-I’m a bunny! -And I’m his gopher!
什么东西这么臭啊
I thought I smelled a rat.
-小蜜儿 -说到曹操
-Meg. -Speak of the devil.
蜜儿 我的小白花 小黄莺 小疯子蜜儿
Meg, my little flower, my little bird, my little nut. Meg.
这儿到底发生什么事了
What exactly happened here?
我还以为你已经说服河神
I thought you were gonna persuade the river guardian to join my team…
替我未来的计划尽点力
for the uprising, and here I am,
我好像还缺少个看河的人
kind of river guardian-less.
我已经尽力了
I gave it my best shot,
但是他提出的要求 实在令我难以接受
but he made me an offer I had to refuse.
那好 你休想我会 替你减刑两年
Fine. So instead of subtracting two years from your sentence…
我会加两年 懂吧
hey, I’m gonna add two on, okay?
你把事情搞砸了
Give that your best shot.
那不是我的错
Look. It wasn’t my fault.
全是那个神奇小子 海格力斯害的
It was this wonderboy, Hercules.
海格力斯
Hercules.
这个名字听起来挺耳熟的
Why does that name ring a bell?
好像听过
I don’t know.
我们是不是欠他钱
Um, maybe we owe him money?
蜜儿 麻烦再说一遍 那个名字
What was that name again?
海格力斯
Hercules.
他演出全本的英雄救美
He comes on with this big, innocent farm boy routine…
不幸还是被我看穿他的伎俩
but I could see through that in a Peloponnesian minute.
等一等
Wait a minute.
海格力斯不就是那小鬼 我们应该
Wasn’t Hercules the name of that kid we were supposed to…
我的妈呀 快溜
Oh, my gods! Run for it!
你们把他解决了
So you took care of him, huh?
那小子死了
Dead as a doornail.
你们不是这样子告诉我的
Weren’t those your exact words?
可能是另一个海格力斯
This might be a different Hercules.
是啊 很多男孩
Yeah! I mean,
都喜欢叫海格力斯这个名字
Hercules is a very popular name nowadays!
记得吗 早几年 很多男生都喜欢叫志明
Remember, like, a few years ago, every other boy was named Jason…
很多女生都喜欢叫♥春♥娇
and the girls were all named Brittany?
我正准备重新安排 宇宙的顺序
I’m about to rearrange the cosmos…
没想到 那唯一能 破坏我计划的人
and the one schlemiel who can louse it up…
竟然还好好的在这儿英雄救美
is waltzing around in the woods!
等等 老大
Wait. Wait, big guy.
我们还是能让他变成狗熊啊
We can still cut in on his waltzing.
说得对 至少他成了凡人
That’s right.And at least we made him mortal.
这挺好的 不是吗
That’s a good thing.Didn’t we?
算你们三个命大 还有机会将功赎罪
Hmm. Fortunately for the three of you,we still have time to correct
去把这个错误纠正过来
this rather egregious oversight.
这一次呢 不准失手
And this time, no foul-ups.
哇
Wow!
-大城市耶 -大城市里全是麻烦
-Is that all one town? -One town, a million troubles.
这就是锡比斯
The one and only Thebes.
外号♥大橄榄
The Big Olive itself.
如果在这儿混得开 就可以混遍全世界了
If you can make it there, you can make it anywhere.
跟着我走 小子
Stick with me, kid.
城市是个很危险的地方
The city is a dangerous place.
你走路不长眼睛啊
Look where you’re going, numbskull!
嘿 没看见我在走路啊
Hey, I’m walking here!
-怎么样 -见识到了吧 一群疯子
-See what I mean? -I’m telling you. Wackos.
烧饼 烧饼 好吃的烧饼
Pita bread. Pita bread. Get your pita bread here.
嘿 老兄
Hey, Mack.
你要买♥♥一只手表吗
You wanna buy a sundial?