Look, I gotta do this.
你难道没有过梦想
Haven’t you ever had a dream…
或者很渴望能够完成一件事
something you wanted so bad you’d do anything?
小子 进来吧 让你看些东西
Kid, come inside. I want to show you something.
小心点 这可是古代英雄战舰船桅的一部分
Watch it! That was part of the mast of the Argo.
-英雄战舰 -是的
-The Argo? -Yeah.
是谁让杰森成为航海英雄的
Who do you think taught Jason how to sail?
埃及艳后吗
Cleopatra?
这些英雄全是我训练出来的
I trained all those would-be heroes.
奥迪塞斯 勃尔塞斯
Odysseus, Perseus,
迪斯尤斯 都是斯啊斯的
Theseus.A lot of “yeuseus.”
可惜啊 每一个都是庸才
And every single one of those bums let me down…
每一个都会让我失望透顶
flatter than a discus.
没有一个能坚持到底
None of them could go the distance.
最后 来了个阿奇利斯
And then there was Achilles.
总算是有个家伙样样都行了
Now there was a guy who had it all…
跑得稳 跑得快
the build, the foot speed.
能揍人 能挨人揍
He could jab. He could take a hit.
有旺盛的战斗力
He could keep on coming.
可惜他的脚跟不争气
But that furshlugginer heel of his!
只对他的脚跟轻轻一弹
He barely gets nicked there once…
他就”轰”玩完了
and kaboom! he’s history.
没错 我有过梦想
Yeah, I had a dream once.
我梦想自己训练出来 空前绝后的大英雄
I dreamed I was gonna train the greatest hero there ever was.
伟大到
So great,
连众神都会在天上 为他立一个星座
the gods would hang a picture of him in the stars…
只要看到那个星座
all across the sky…
人们就会说 那是阿菲的徒弟
and people would say, “That’s Phil’s boy.”
没错
That’s right.
哎呀 只有毛头小子才会作梦
Eh, but dreams are for rookies.
我已经老得 禁不起失望的打击了
A guy can only take so much disappointment.
我跟其他人是不一样的 阿菲
But I’m different than those other guys, Phil.
我能够坚持到底
I can go the distance.
我证明给你看
Come on. I’ll show you.
老天啊 你真不死心
Jeez. You don’t give up, do you?
看好哦
Watch this.
我的妈呀
Holy Hera.
或许 他有可能
You know, maybe if l…
不 别骗自己了
No! Snap out of it!
我太老了 训练不出真英雄来了
I’m too old to get mixed up in this stuff again.
如果我不能成为真正的英雄
But if I don’t become a true hero…
我就不能回到 我爸爸宙斯身边了
I’ll never be able to rejoin my father Zeus.
等等
Hold it.
宙斯是你♥爸♥爸 对不对
Zeus is your father, right?
宙斯 那个大个儿 是你老子
Zeus, the big guy. He’s your daddy.
那位闪电老兄
Mr. Lightning Bolts!
说故事给我听 爸爸
Read me a book, would you, Da-Da?
很久很久以前
Zeus! “Once upon a time…”
这是真的
It’s the truth!
拜托
Please!
你想成为一个英雄是吗
So you wanna be a hero, kid Well, whoop-de-do
我经验老道
I have been around the block before
训练无数的笨蛋就像你
With blockheads just like you
往事不堪回首 失望痛苦和
Each and every one a disappointment
伤心无助把泪流
Pain for which there ain’t no ointment
我不愿再复出
So much for excuses
管他宙斯儿子
Though a kid of Zeus is
休想叫我心情沉谷底
Askin’me to jump into the fray
我答案 一句话
My answer is two words
好吧
Okay.
你答应了
You mean you’ll do it?
你赢了
You win.
你不会后悔的
You won’t be sorry, Phil.
天啊
Oh, gods.
什么时候开始 现在吗
So when do we start? Can we start now?
我苦了
Oy, vay.
我放弃希望 我热情不再燃烧
I’d given up hope that someone would come along
不会有徒弟为我努力夺锦标
A fella who’d ring the bell for once Not the gong
不再有冠军杯
The kind who wins trophies
不愿虚心求教
Won’t settle for low fees
哪怕奖金他也不要
At least semipro fees
我脸都绿了
But, no I get the greenhorn
我已经退休数十年 野心不再
I’ve been out to pasture, pal My ambition gone
享受那闲云野鹤慵懒的生活
Content to spend lazy days and to graze my lawn
但是你需要教练
But you need an advisor
有智慧有经验
A satyr, but wiser
有行销的概念 有
A good merchandiser and… whoa
我的胃溃疡
There goes my ulcer
我唯一的希望 这希望是你
I’m down to one last hope, and I hope it’s you
虽然你的条件并不合我意
Though, kid, you’re not exactly a dream come true
我训练过土蛋
I trained enough turkeys
从没有结果
Who never came through
你是我的希望 一定要成功
You’re my one last hope so you’ll have to do
规则第六条
Rule number six:
当你搭救一位高贵小姐
When rescuing a damsel…
记得要轻手轻脚
always handle with care.
不
No!
规则第九十五条 要专心
Rule number 95, kid: Concentrate!
规则第九十六条 瞄准
Rule number 96: Aim!
一定要设定目标
Demigods have faced the odds
不达目的永不停息
And ended up a mockery
不要相信那神话 传奇故事不能帮你
Don’t believe the stories That you read on all the crockery
做个真正英雄 你必须去卖♥♥命
To be a true hero, kid is a dying art
像一幅旷世巨作
Like paintin’a masterpiece
用内心作画
It’s a work of heart
它不是靠蛮力
It takes more than sinew
而是靠心灵的力量
Comes down to what’s in you
你必须不断的成长
You have to continue to grow
这样还差不多
Now that’s more like it!
我唯一的希望寄托你身上
I’m down to one last shot and my last high note
在我驾鹤西归以前去战斗
Before that blasted underworld gets my goat
你是我的梦想
My dreams are on you, kid
别令我失望
Go make them come true
快爬上颠峰
Climb that uphill slope
你就是人中之龙
Keep pushin’ that envelope
你是我希望 你一定要成功
You’re my one last hope And, kid, it’s up to
过不过瘾啊
Did you see that?
下一站 奥林帕斯山
Next stop, Olympus.
好 但是慢慢来 冠军
All right. Just take it easy, champ.
我准备好了 我想离开这个小岛
I am ready. I want to get off this island.
我想去打怪兽
I want to see battles and monsters.
去救美女
Rescue some damsels.
就是 去当英雄啊
You know, heroic stuff.
-这个 -拜托 阿菲
-Well. -Aw, come on, Phil!
好吧 好吧
Well, okay, okay.
你想试试身手吗
You want a road test?
准备走吧 孩子
Saddle up, kid.
我们去锡比斯
We’re going to Thebes!
锡比斯[Thebes]希腊雅典西北维奥蒂亚州主要城市 古希腊重要城市和强国
-锡比斯有什么 -很多问题
-So what’s in Thebes? -A lot of problems.
又大又乱的城市
It’s a big, tough town.
很适合建立知名度
Good place to start buildin’ a rep.
英雄救美 落难的大家闺秀
Sounds like your basic DID… Damsel in distress!
你逃不掉的 小甜心
Not so fast, sweetheart.
我警告你 涅修斯
Hyah! I swear, Nessus.
放我下来 不然我就
Put me down or I’ll…
我喜欢凶婆子
Whoo! I like them fiery!
孩子 要记住 首先要分♥析♥状况
Now remember, kid. First, analyze the situation.
想想清楚 不要一头就栽进去
Don’t just barrel in there without thinking. Eh?
我真是教育失败
He’s losin’ points for this!
-你什么情况都不了解 -住手
-You don’t know what you’re… -Halt!