儿子
Son.
我已经无法再忍♥受下去 安斐翁
This is the last straw, Amphitryon!
那个孩子简直是个疯子
That boy is a menace!
正常人跟他待在一起 是很危险的
He’s too dangerous to be around normal people!
就是说啊 就是嘛
Yeah,yeah…
他一点恶意都没有 他还年轻
He didn’t mean any harm. He’s just a kid.
不知道如何控制他的力气
He just can’t control his strength.
我警告你
I’m warning you.
你最好
You keep that…
最好让这怪物滚远一点
freak away from here!
对啊 对啊 怪物
Freak!
离他远一点 滚远一点啊
Yeah, go away!
唉 不要难过了
Son, you shouldn’t let
别让那些人说的话影响你
those things they said back there get to you.
但是他们说得对
But, Pop, they’re right.
我的确是个怪物
I am a freak.
我想要跟他们一样啊
I try to fit in. I really do.
但老是失败
I just can’t.
有的时候 我觉得
Sometimes I feel like…
自己根本就不属于这里
like I really don’t belong here…
我好像是 天外飞来的
like I’m supposed to be someplace else.
海格力斯 儿子
Hercules, son…
我知道我很呆啦
I know it doesn’t make any sense.
我有一个梦 在遥远天际
I have often dreamed Of a far-off place
人们衷心期盼 盼望我的来临
Where a great, warm welcome will be waiting for me
面对那人群 被拥抱着欢迎
Where the crowds will cheer When they see my face
耳畔的声音低吟 那里是我心之所向
And a voice keeps sayin’ this is where I’m meant to be
我要去追寻 不怕一路艰辛
I will find my way I can go the distance
我终将到达目的 只要能变得坚强
I’ll be there someday If I can be strong
我的每一步 都值得这份付出
I know every mile Will be worth my while
我将会再次回到
I would go most anywhere to feel like
那我所属的故乡
I Belong
海格力斯 有件事 你妈妈跟我一直想告诉你
Hercules, there’s something your mother and I have been meaning to, to tell you.
你们发现了我
But if you found me,
那我是从哪儿来的
then where did I come from?
为什么他们不要我
Why was I left here?
这个
This was
是我们在你脖子上发现的
around your neck when we found you.
这是代表神明的记号♥
It’s the symbol of the gods.
这就对了 你不懂吗
This is it! Don’t you see?
或许我能找到答案
Maybe they have the answers.
我要去宙斯庙问一下
I’ll go to the temple of Zeus and…
爸 妈
Ma, Pop…
你们是世上最好的父母 但是
you’re the greatest parents anyone could have,but…
我要查明身世
I gotta know.
我要去追寻 不怕一路艰辛
I am on my way I can go the distance
虽然路遥远 我意志坚定
I don’t care how far Somehow, I’ll be strong
我的每一步 都值得这样的努力
I know every mile Will be worth my while
我会竭尽全力回到
I would go most anywhere to find where
那我所属的故乡
I belong
伟大的宙斯
Oh, mighty Zeus…
请求你听我虔诚的祈祷
please, hear me and, and answer my prayer.
我要知道 我是谁
I need to know: Who am I?
我是从哪里来的
Where do I belong?
我的孩子
My boy.
我的小海格力斯
My little Hercules.
小子 你跑什么跑
Hey,Hold on, kiddo! what’s your hurry?
咱们父子分别这么多年
After all these years…
这就是你给爸爸的见面礼
is this the kind of hello you give your father?
爸爸
Father?
你不知道你有个名人爸爸吗
Didn’t know you had a famous father, did you?
孩子 开心吗
Surprise!
看你长得多好
Look how you’ve grown.
你的眼睛跟你妈妈那么美
Why, you’ve got your mother’s beautiful eyes…
下巴就像我一样性格
and my strong chin.
我实在不明白
Hah! I don’t understand.
如果你是我爸爸 那我不就是
If you’re my father, that would make me a…
一个神
A god.
一个神 一个神
A god!A god?
你想知道什么我都可以告诉你
Hey, you wanted answers, and by thunder…
儿子 你年纪已经够大了
you’re old enough now to know the truth.
你为什么把我丢在凡间
But why did you leave me on Earth?
你不想要我吗
Didn’t you want me?
我们当然要你
Of course we did.
你妈跟我是那么 全心全意爱着你
Your mother and I loved you with all our hearts.
但是有人把你偷走了
But someone stole you from us…
而且把你变成了凡人
and turned you mortal…
只有神明才能住在奥林帕斯山
and only gods can live on Mount Olympus.
你一点办法都没有
And you can’t do a thing?
我没有 海格力斯 但你有
I can’t, Hercules, but you can.
真的 怎么做 我完全配合
Really? What? I’ll do anything.
如果你在凡间能够证明 自己是真正的英雄
Hercules, if you can prove yourself a true hero on Earth…
你就能变回成神
your godhood will be restored.
真正的英雄 好耶
A true hero. Great!
但是怎么样才能成为 真正的英雄
Uh, exactly how do you become a true hero?
首先 你得找到菲洛斯
First, you must seek out Philoctetes,
菲洛斯[Philoctetes]希腊传说中的英雄 在特洛伊战争后期起了决定性的作用
他会训练英雄
the trainer of heroes.
找到菲洛斯 好 我就
Seek out Philoctetes. Right. I’ll…
等一下 你别急啊
Whoa! Hold your horses!
我想起来了
Which reminds me.
你可能不认得柏格斯了
Ha! You probably don’t remember Pegasus…
你们两个可是青梅竹马哦
but you two go way back, son.
哦 柏格斯
Oh, Pegasus!
它还算不错
He’s a magnificent horse…
四肢发达 头脑简单
with the brain of a bird.
我要找到菲洛斯
I’ll find Philoctetes,
成为真正的英雄
become a true hero!
你要勇往直前
That’s the spirit!
我不会让你失望的 爸爸
I won’t let you down, Father!
祝你好运了 儿子
Good luck, son.
我会打败阻碍 永不轻言放弃
I will beat the odds I can go the distance
我要去追寻 勇敢前进 变得坚强
I will face the world Fearless, proud and strong
我会让神明尊敬 不怕一路艰辛
I will please the gods I can go the distance
我要到达英雄之城
Till I find my hero’s welcome
就在我的故乡
Right where I belong
你确定是这里吗
You sure this is the right place?
怎么啦 小家伙 被卡住啦
What’s the matter, little guy? You stuck?
嘿 放开我 小子
Whoa! Hey, butt out, buddy!
你们 别跑 别跑 快回来 快回来
Girls! Stop! Stop! Come back! Come back, come back!
等等 等等
Wait! Whoa, whoa, whoa! Oh, nymphs!
美女 看到你们我腿都软了
They can’t keep their hands off me.

Hey!
看什么看 你没见过半人半羊吗
What’s the matter? You never seen a satyr before?
没有 可以帮我一下吗
Uh, no. Can you help us?
我们正在找一个人
We’re looking for someone
他的名字叫做菲洛斯
called Philoctetes.
叫我阿菲
Call me Phil.
阿菲
Phil!
哇 真高兴见到你 我是海格力斯
Boy, am I glad to meet you! I’m Hercules,
它是柏格斯
and this is Pegasus.
畜牲 恶心死了
Animals. Disgusting.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
我想成为英雄 一个真正的英雄
I want to become a hero, a true hero.
抱歉 小子 无能为力
Sorry, kid. Can’t help you.
等等
Wait.
对不起
Uh, sorry.
为什么
Why not?
一句话
Two words:
我已经退休了
I am retired.
我真的想当英雄

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!