with, hey, my name on it.
下次再有人叫你白♥痴♥ 疯子 千万别怀疑
So much for the preliminaries, and now on to the main event!
兄弟们
Brothers!
泰坦巨魔
Titans!
看看这个关你们肮脏的地狱
Look at you in your squalid prison!
是谁把你们关在这里的
Who put you down there?
宙斯
Zeus!
如果我让你们自♥由♥
And now that I set you free…
你们第一件想做的事 是什么
what is the first thing you are going to do?
-摧毁宙斯 -答得好
-Destroy him! -Good answer.
压碎宙斯
Crush Zeus!
摧毁他
Freeze him!
宙斯
Melt Zeus!
摧毁他
Blow him away!
对不起 各位
Uh, guys?
奥林帕斯山在后面
Olympus would be that way.
宙斯
Zeus!
摧毁宙斯
Freeze him!
等等 大眼睛
Hold it, bright eye.
有个特别的任务要交给你 独眼龙呀
I have a special job for you, my optic friend.
摧毁宙斯
Destroy Zeus!
麻烦来了
Oh, we’re in trouble!
大祸临头
Oh, big trouble! I gotta…
我的主人 泰坦巨魔越狱
My lord and lady, the Titans have escaped.
他们就快要上来了
And they’re practically at our gates!
快开警报器
Sound the alarm!
立刻准备反♥攻♥ 快 快啊
Launch an immediate counterattack! Go! Go!
遵命
Gone, babe.
冲锋
Charge!
冲 上战场了
On to battle!
好大的风啊
Ya windbag!
救命啊
Boom, badda-boom! Boom, boom!
海格力斯
Hercules!
你在哪里
Where are you?
我们该怎么办
What can we do?
海格力斯人呢
Where is Hercules?
对啊 海格力斯会救我们的
Yeah, Hercules will save us.
海格力斯
Hercules!
快出来 战斗
Come out! Face me!
你要干什么
Oh, what are you doing?
你已经没有力气 你会死的
Without your strength, you’ll be killed.
我管不了那么多了
There are worse things.
跑吧
Run!
等等 你别去
Wait! Stop!
看 海格力斯来了
Hey, look! It’s Hercules.
感谢众神 我们有救了
Thank the gods! We’re saved!
你就是伟大的海格力斯啊
So, you mighty Hercules.
乖 乖
Easy, horsefeathers.
别动 你听话
Whoa! Stop twitching!
你别再踢了
Listen.
海格力斯有难了
Hercules is in trouble.
我们去找阿菲
We’ve gotta find Phil.
只有他才能说服海格力斯
He’s the only one who can talk some sense into him.
过来 我炸死你
Get back! Blast you!
有得瞧了
Ooh! Chihuahua!
宙斯 压碎他
Zeus!
来啊 快呀 快离开这儿
Come on! Hurry up! We’re shovin’ off here!
阿菲 海格力斯他需要你
Phil! Phil, Hercules needs your help.
他有了你这个朋友 怎么还会需要我
What does he need me for when he’s got friends like you?
他不听我的话
He won’t listen to me.
很好 他总算得到教训了
[Good! He’s finally learned something.
拜托 我知道是我错了
Look, I know what I did was wrong,
但这不是为了我 是为了他
but this isn’t about me. It’s about him.
如果你不帮他 他会死的
If you don’t help him now, Phil, he’ll die.
我需要更多闪电
I need more thunderbolts!
闪电的火神被抓住了 主人
Uh, Hephaestus has been captured, my lord.
大家都被抓住了
Everyone’s been captured.
我也被抓住了
I’ve been captured.
小心我的眼镜
Hey, hey, watch the glasses.
宙斯 我回来啦
Zeusy, I’m home!
凯帝斯 果然是你搞的鬼
Hades! You’re behind this?
你说的对 大人
You’re correct, sir!
出局
Flea!
海格力斯
Hercules!
阿菲
Phil.
加油 小子 加油 反击
Come on, kid. Come on. Fight back.
很好对付的
Come on.You can take this bum.
那个肥仔不堪一击
This guy’s a pushover. Look at him.
你说的没错 阿菲
You were right all along, Phil.
菜鸟不配作梦
Dreams are for rookies.
不 小子
No, no, no, no, no, kid.
菜鸟才会放弃
Giving up is for rookies.
我回来是因为我没有放弃你
I came back ’cause I’m not quitting on you.
我愿意坚持到底
I’m willing to go the distance.
你怎么样
How about you?
咬断你的头
Me bite off head!
加油 小子
Whoa, baby!
海格力斯 小心
Hercules! Look out!
蜜儿 不
Meg! No!
怎么会这样
What’s happening?
凯帝斯的交易失效了
H-Hades’ deal is broken.
他说我绝对不会受伤的
He promised I wouldn’t get hurt.
蜜儿
Meg,
你 你为什么
why… why did you… .
你 为什么这么做
You didn’t have to..
恋爱中的男孩 女孩
Oh, people always do crazy things…
都会很疯狂
when they’re in love.
蜜儿 蜜儿 我 我
Oh, Meg. Meg, l… l…
你 平常都是这么说话的
Are you always this articulate?
时间已经不多了
You haven’t got much time.
快去阻止凯帝斯
You can still stop Hades.
我来照顾她
I’ll watch over her, kid.
你不会有事的
You’re gonna be all right.
我保证
I promise.
来吧
Let’s go, Pegasus!
一 二 三 四
Hup, two, three, four!
大家跟着我念
Come on, everybody!
-我听不见 -那
-I can’t hear you! -Oh, oh, that.
我发誓 凯帝斯
I swear to you, Hades,
只要我一脱离
when I get out of th…
现在由我来发号♥施令 闪电小子
I’m the one giving orders now, bolt boy.
而且我非常喜欢这里
And I think I’m gonna like it here.
你好日子不多了 凯帝斯
Don’t get too comfortable, Hades!
海格力斯
Hercules!
我来救你们了
This ought to even the odds!
好耶 海格力斯 谢谢你
Yeah, Hercules! Thank you, man.
抓住他
Get them!
是他
No!Get him!
不是我 是他
Not me! Him!
我手指的这一个
Follow the fingers! Him!
还有他的马
The yutz with the horse!
谢了 儿子
Thank you, my boy.
别找我 我没什么坏心眼
Nice horsey! My intentions were pure.
帅哥 你饶了我吧
I really was attracted to you.
该我大显神威啦
Ah! Now watch your old man work!
见鬼了
Uh-oh!
快把泰坦巨魔撤离这里
Guys, get your titanic rears in gear…
离开奥林帕斯山
and kick some Olympian butt.
我的假发掉了吗
Whoa! Is my hair out?
你狠 神奇小子
Thanks a ton, Wonderboy.
但是别忘了我还有个纪念品