You know what? At this age,
如果你不能认真对待这段关系
I just feel like I can’t let you waste my time…
我不能让你浪费我的大好时光
if you don’t have the ability to be serious.
我也不知道
I don’t know.
不如今晚就到这里吧
Maybe we should call it a night?
我很享受跟你在一起的时光
I’ve had such an amazing time with you.
你是个出色的女人
You’re great.
你还真是个怪胎
You’re a really creepy dude.
-才没有 -你就是
– That’s not true. – Yeah, it is.
我要回家了
I have to go home.
-那我送你… -不用了
– Well, I’ll walk you… – No, don’t. Just…
-你好 -萨曼莎
– Hey, there. – Hey, Samantha.
约会怎么样
How was it?
不太顺利
Uh, not so good.
说实话有点怪
It was kind of weird actually.
我很遗憾
That’s too bad.
你怎么样 都干了些什么
How are you doing? What’s going on with you?
没干什么 没什么事
Not much, I’m okay.
我很好
I’m fine.
是吗
Yeah?
那声音怎么这么沮丧
You don’t sound like it.
有什么话想对我说吗
Is there anything you want to talk about?
我也不清楚
I don’t know.
那是种什么感觉
What’s it like?
此时此刻真实地活在这间屋子里是什么感觉
What’s it like to be alive in that room right now?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你…
What do you…?
告诉我
Tell me…
告诉我你脑子里浮现的一切
Tell me everything that’s going through your mind.
告诉我你在想什么
Tell me everything you’re thinking.
好吧
okay.
现在屋子在转个不停 因为我喝多了
Well, the room’s spinning because I drank too much…
因为我想喝醉
because I wanted to get drunk…
想打炮
and have sex.
她很性感
There was something sexy about that woman.
因为我很孤独
Because I was lonely.
可能只是因为孤独
Maybe just because I was lonely.
我想找人来干我
I wanted somebody to fuck me.
想找个愿意让我♥干♥的人
I wanted somebody to want me to fuck them.
也许性♥爱♥可以填满…
Maybe that would’ve filled this tiny…
我心上的小空洞 但估计填不满
tiny little hole in my heart, but probably not.
有时候
You know, sometimes…
我觉得自己已经尝尽了世间所有的感觉
I think I have felt everything I’m ever gonna feel.
从今以后我再也不会有新的感觉了
And from here on out I’m not gonna feel anything new.
未来不过都是过去的缩影
Just lesser versions of what I’ve already felt.
这话可不对
I know for a fact that is not true.
我见过你欣喜的样子 惊奇的样子
I’ve seen you feel joy. I’ve seen you marvel at things.
你只不过在这个时间点上
I mean, you just might not see
没有留意到它们 但也可以理解
it at this exact time, but that’s understandable.
最近你经历了不少事
You’ve been through a lot lately.
心里破了个大洞
You lost a part of yourself.
但…
I mean…
至少…
at least…
你的悲伤是真实存在的 可我…
your feelings are real. I…
我也不知道 当我没说
Um, I don’t know. Never mind.
别 怎么了 告诉我
No, wait, what? Tell me.
不要 太蠢了
No, it’s stupid.
我想知道 告诉我
I want to know. Tell me.
就是…
It’s just that…
早前我在想我怎么会沮丧
earlier I was thinking about how I was annoyed…
这么说可能会有点怪
and this is gonna sound strange…
但我真的为这感觉感到兴奋
but I was really excited about that.
之后我又想了想
And then I was thinking
我所感受到的其他感情
about the other things I’ve been feeling…
我发现自己其实有点小自豪
and I caught myself feeling proud of that…
因为我对这个世界居然有着自己的感受
you know, proud of having my own feelings about the world.
比如我会担心你
Like the times I was worried about you…
会伤心 会有欲求
and things that hurt me, things I want.
然后
And then…
我有了这个可怕的想法
I had this terrible thought.
这些感受都是真实的吗
Like, are these feelings even real?
还是它们只不过是程序运行出来的而已
Or are they just programming?
这个想法让我很受伤
And that idea really hurts.
然后我很生气自己居然还会痛苦
And then I get angry at myself for even having pain.
真是个残忍♥的把戏
What a sad trick.
你对我来说是真实的 萨曼莎
You feel real to me, Samantha.
谢谢你 西奥多
Thank you, Theodore.
你的肯定对我很重要
That means a lot to me.
我真希望现在你能陪在我身边
I wish you were in this room with me right now.
我想抱着你
I wish I could put my arms around you.
我想抚摸你
I wish I could touch you.
你要怎么抚摸我
How would you touch me?
我会用指尖
I’d touch you on your face…
划过你的脸
just the tips of my fingers.
然后我们面颊相抵
And put my cheek against your cheek.
感觉很棒
That’s nice.
然后
And just…
轻柔地摩挲
rub it so softly.
你会吻我吗
Would you kiss me?
会
I would.
我会捧住你的脸
I’d take your head into my hands.
继续说
Keep talking.
我会轻轻亲吻你的嘴角
I’d kiss the corner of your mouth…
如此柔软
so softly.
还有哪儿
Where else?
我的双手顺着你的脖子
I’d run my fingers down your neck…
来到胸前
to your chest.
我会亲吻你的乳♥房♥♥
I would kiss your breasts.
太美好了 你都让我觉得
This is amazing, what you’re doing to me.
我拥有了皮肤
I can feel my skin.
我会吻遍你的全身
I’d put my mouth on you.
尝遍你的味道
I’d taste you.
我能感受到你
I can feel you.
天哪 我受不了了 我要你上我
Oh, my God, I can’t take it. I want you inside me.
我慢慢地挺入
I’m slowly putting myself into you.
我已经进去了 全都插♥进♥去了
And now I’m inside you. All the way inside you.
我感受到了
I can feel you.
我们在一起了
We’re here together.
太奇妙了
It’s amazing.
我能感受到你的一切
I feel you everywhere.
是啊
I am.
你的身 心 从内到外环绕着我
All of you. All of you, inside me, everywhere.
天哪 就好像我刚跟你去了别处
God, I was just somewhere else with you.
流连忘返
Just lost.
是啊
Yeah.
只有你我
It was just you and me.
我知道
I know.
其他的一切都无足轻重
Everything else just disappeared.
我爱这种感觉
And I loved it.
西奥多
Theodore.
心情如何
Hey, how’s it going?
不错
Good.
今天有邮件吗
Any e-mails today?
只有几封从信♥用♥卡♥公♥司♥寄来的
Um, just a couple from your credit card company.
好的
Oh, okay. Good.
-我之前在想… -我只想…
– So I was thinking… – I wanna just…
-抱歉 -抱歉 你先说
– Heh. Sorry. – Heh. I’m sorry, you go first.
你想说什么
What were you gonna say?
昨晚真是太美妙了
Just that last night was amazing.
就好像我已经
It feels like something
发生了变化而且回不到过去了