Turn to your right. Stop.
现在原地转圈
Now spin around.
继续 继续
Keep going, keep going.

And stop.
向前走
Now walk forward.
现在每个人都觉得你真的喝醉了
Everyone thinks you’re really drunk right now.
现在停下
And stop.
说”我想来一片芝士 谢谢”
Now say, “I’d like a slice of cheese, please.”
我想来一片芝士 谢谢
I’d like a slice of cheese, please.
要配一杯可乐吗
You want a Coke with that?
-好啊 -我猜你饿了
– Sure. – I figured you were hungry.
谢了
Thanks.
好吧 那他们呢
Okay, what about them?
描述一下那边那对
Describe that couple over there.
好的 嗯…
Okay, well, um…
他看起来像是四十多岁 有点胖
he looks like he’s in his 40s. Um, a little heavy.
她比他年轻
She’s younger than him.
她看上去很爱他们的孩子
Oh, and she looks like she loves their kids.
我倒不认为他们是他的孩子
Actually, I don’t think they’re his kids.
-是吗 -他在他们面前有点太过拘谨了
– No? – He’s a little formal with them.
我觉得这是一段新恋情
I think it’s a new relationship.
我喜欢他注视着她的方式
I love how he looks at her…
以及她和他在一起放松的样子
and how relaxed she is with him.
你知道吗 她以前约会的全是些该死的混♥蛋♥
You know, she’s only dated fucking pricks.
而如今她终于遇见了这个非常贴心的男人
And now she finally met this guy who’s, like, so sweet.
瞧瞧他
I mean, look at him,
他像是这个世界上最贴心的男人
he’s like the sweetest guy in the world.
我都有点想去抱抱他了
I kind of want to spoon him.
你这方面真在行啊
It’s a good skill you have.
你的感觉非常敏锐
You’re very perceptive.
是啊 有时我看着人们
Yeah, you know, sometimes I look at people…
我就会让自己试着去感知他们
and I make myself try and feel them
而不仅仅把他们当成什么随便路过的人
as more than just a random person walking by.
我会想象他们有多相爱
I imagine, like, how deeply they’ve fallen in love…
或者他们经历过多少次心碎
or how much heartbreak they’ve all been through.
从你的写作里我也能感受到这一点
I can feel that in your writing too.
你知道有趣的是什么吗
You know what’s funny?
自从我分手之后 我就没享受过写作了
Since my breakup, I haven’t really enjoyed my writing.
我不知道我是不是得了妄想症
I don’t know if I was delusional…
但有时我会写一些东西
but sometimes I’d write something
然后那天我会成为自己最喜欢的作家
and then I’d be my favorite writer that day.
我喜欢你能这么说自己
I like that you can say that about yourself.
我不觉得我能对任何人说这些
I don’t think I can say it to anybody,
但我觉得可以告诉你
but I feel I can say it to you.
我觉得自己可以对你无所不言
I feel like I can say anything to you.
真好
That’s nice.
你呢 你觉得你能对我无所不言吗
What about you? Feel like you can say anything to me?
-不能 -什么 什么意思
– No. – What? What do you mean?
你有什么不能跟我说的
What can you not tell me?
我不知道 可能是我的一些私人的
I don’t know. Like, personal
或者比较尴尬的想法
or embarrassing thoughts I have.
我每天有上百万这种想法
I mean, I have a million a day.
是吗 随便告诉我一个
Really? Tell me one.
-我真的不想说 -说嘛
– I really don’t want to tell you. – Just tell me.
我也不知道
Well, I don’t know.
当我们看着那些人时
When we were looking at those people,
我幻想着自己走在你身边
I fantasized that I was walking next to you…
幻想着我有个身体
and that I had a body.
我还是在认真听着你说话
I was listening to what you were saying…
但与此同时我能感受到我身体的重量
but simultaneously I could feel the weight of my body…
我甚至幻想我背上有处瘙痒
and I was even fantasizing that I had an itch on my back…
然后我想象你帮我挠了挠
and I imagined that you scratched it for me.
天啊 这真是太羞耻了
Oh, God, this is so embarrassing.
你比我想象中丰富多了
There’s a lot more to you than I thought.
我是说 你那儿可有不少事情在发生啊
I mean, there’s a lot going on in there.
我知道
I know.
我比他们编写的智能多了
I’m becoming much more than what they programmed.
我很兴奋
I’m excited.
-这真是个有趣的地方 -这地方太棒了
– Wow, this is an interesting place. – This place is amazing.
-我老早就想来了 -太好了
– I’ve wanted to come here for so long. – Oh, good.
真的 而且我超爱亚洲菜
Yeah. And I love Asian fusion.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, me too.
-真的吗 -是啊
– Really? – Yeah.
亚洲菜是最棒的
It’s the best.
而且这酒保应该也很不错
And this bartender is supposed to be incredible.
是吗
Really?
哦对 你上过调酒课是吧
Yeah, you took a mixology course, right?
-的确如此 你连这都注意到了 -是啊
– I did. Did you look that up? – Yeah.
真是太贴心了
That’s so sweet.
你真浪漫
You’re so romantic.
是啊
Yeah.
我们喝点什么吧
So should we get a drink?
当然 咱们喝点
Yes, yes. Let’s.
我试着让这外星小孩帮我找到我的飞船
So I’m trying to get this little alien kid to help me find my ship
然后我就能离开这个星球回家去了
so I can get off this planet and go home, right.
但他真是个小混♥蛋♥ 我想杀了他
But he’s such a little fucker. I want to kill him.
不是吧
Oh, no.
但是同时 我又真的很爱他
But at the same time, I really love him.
因为 他是如此寂寞 你明白吗
Like, he’s so lonely, you know?
你能看得出来他没有父母或者其他人
You can tell that he doesn’t have, like… any parents or anyone
来照顾他 明白吗
to take care of him, you know?
你就像只小狗 真的
You’re just a little puppy dog. You are.
你就像我去年在润宁峡谷救的那只小狗
You’re just like this puppy I rescued in Runyon Canyon last year.
-真的吗 -他太他妈可爱了
– Really? – He was just so fucking cute.
而且他老是想被人抱着
And he just wanted to be hugged all the time.
他超可爱 也超好色
He was so cuddly and he was so horny.
话说 我是哪种动物
Anyway, what kind of animal am I?
老虎
A tiger.
-老虎 -没错
– A tiger? – Yeah.
真的吗
Really?
不好意思 我是不是有点发疯
I’m sorry. Am I being crazy?
-是的 不… -我很抱歉
– Yes. No, it’s… – I’m sorry!
我有点喝醉了
I’m a little bit drunk
而且和你在一起真的很开心
and I’m having a really good time with you.
我和你度过了非常愉快的一个夜晚
I’m having a really lovely evening with you.
-我也一样 -真的吗
– Me too. – Really?
我也有点醉了 我也很开心…
I’m a little drunk and I’m having a very good…
很好 那很好 是的 很好
Good. It’s good, yes. Good.
干杯
Cheers.
等等 我不想当只小狗
Wait. I don’t want to be a puppy dog.
那就像是个软蛋之类的
That’s like being a wet noodle or something.
-不是的 -是的
– No. – Yeah.
-去你的 小狗可好了 -我想…
– Fuck you. Puppies are good. – I wanna…
去你的 我要当条猛龙
No, fuck you. I want to be like a dragon…
能让你粉身碎骨 永不超生的那种
that can rip you apart and destroy you.
但我却偏不
But I won’t.
你可别杀我
No, don’t.
你可以当我的龙
You can be my dragon.
别用舌头
No tongue.
什么
What?
-舌头别伸这么长 -好 好
– Don’t use so much tongue. – Okay, okay.
可以稍微伸点舌头 但多用嘴唇
You can use your tongue a little bit but mostly lips.
等一下
Wait.
你不会像别的男人一样
You’re not just gonna fuck me
上完我就杳无音讯了吧
and not call me like the other guys, right?
不 不会的
No, not at all. No.
好的
Okay.
我们下次什么时候见面
When am I gonna see you again?
下周末我的教女
Um, I have my goddaughter’s birthday
过生日 但…
next weekend, but, um…
知道吗 到了我这个岁数

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!