I think that might be my favorite one.
我用红色修改了
I did the corrections in red.
改了其中几处措辞…
I altered a couple phrases in the letters…
但我可不是诗人
but I’m not much of a poet,
所以可能给你改坏了
so I think I might have messed them up a bit.
-没有 你改得很好 -真的吗
– No, these are great. – Really?
谢谢你
Thank you.
让你写这信 罗杰跟你交代了些什么
So to write your letter, what did Roger send you?
他就说了他在
He just said he was in
布拉格出差 说他很想念瑞秋
Prague on a business trip, and he missed Rachel.
那你怎么知道她的牙有点歪
So how’d you know about her crooked little tooth?
从他俩认识 我都给他们
Well, I’ve been writing
写了8年的信了
their letters since they met eight years ago.
我代他写的第一封信是为祝贺她的生日
The first letter I ever wrote for him was for her birthday.
至于我写她的有点歪的牙
And I wrote about her crooked little tooth,
是因为我见过他们的照片
because I saw it in a photo of them.
你真贴心
That’s very sweet.
对了 你五分钟后有一个会议
Oh, uh, you have a meeting in five minutes.
我都忘了 谢谢你 你真靠得住
Oh, I forgot. Thank you. Wow, you’re good.
没错
Yes, I am.
嘿 伙计们 最近怎样
Hey, guys. How’s it going?
嗨 西奥
Hi, Theo.
上周你怎么没回我电♥话♥
Hey, why didn’t you call me back last week?
因为我是个怪咖
Um, because I’m a kook.
-嗯 有道理 -嘿 查尔斯
– Yeah, that sounds about right. – Hey, Charles.
-很高兴见到你 西奥多 -我也是
– Great seeing you, Theodore. – You too.
你购物去了啊 买♥♥了些什么
You went shopping. Get anything good?
就买♥♥了些电线和水果冰沙
Um, just come cables and a fruit smoothie.
啊 老是水果 你没听人说吗
Ugh! Always the fruit. Don’t you know what people say?
水果要直接吃 蔬菜才应该榨汁
You’ve got to eat your fruits and juice your vegetables.
还真没听说过
I didn’t know that.
真的 水果榨了汁 就破坏了纤维
Yeah, by juicing the fruit, you lose all the fibers.
纤维才是人体需要的 最重要的营养
That’s what your body wants. That’s the important part.
-榨了汁就只剩糖了 -有道理啊
– Otherwise it’s all just sugar. – It makes sense.
或者他就是喜欢果汁的味道
Or maybe he just likes the way that it tastes…
喝了果汁他身心愉悦
and then that brings him
这也对身体很好啊
pleasure and that’s good for his body too.
-我又滔滔不绝了是吧 -有点
– Am I doing it again? Heh. – Maybe.
你那纪录片做得怎么样了
Hey, so how’s the documentary going?
这几个月我剪了些片段
I’ve cut some stuff over the past few months.
也不是这几个月 反正…不 我还没做
I mean, no. Not over the past few months, but, um, no, I haven’t.
我很乐意找个时间看看
Well, I’d love to see some sometime.

Okay.
知道吗 你只有这么多的精力
You only have so much energy, you know?
然而要将精力分散
And to divide yourself
一部分去做你必须要做的事
between doing what it is that you have to do…
一部分去做你喜欢做的事
and then doing what you love,
那么分个轻重缓急就非常重要了
it’s so important to prioritize.
我甚至都不能在
I can’t even prioritize
打电游和看网上的黄♥片♥之间分出先后
between video games and internet porn.
要不是这是真话 我一定会笑的
I would laugh if that weren’t true.
回见 伙计们
See you, guys.
我们玩的不怎么样啊
We’re not doing well.
我都已经绕了一个小时的圈子了
I’ve been going in circles for an hour.
好啦 你并没有在绕圈
Okay, you have not.
你只是在杞人忧天
You’re just not being optimistic.
而且还固执得很
You’re being very stubborn right now.
好啦 别往那个方向走了 是另一边
Okay, stop walking this direction. It’s the other way.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
好了 左边的那个隧♥道♥
Okay, the tunnel on the left
是我们唯一没有试过的路了
is the only one we haven’t tried.
我觉得你以前让我走过这条
I think that’s the one you sent me down
然后我就掉进坑里了
where I fell in the pit.
好吧 我不这么觉得
Okay, I don’t think so.
还真是 这真不是上次那条
Oh, yeah, this is different.
你好
Hello.
你知道要怎么走出这里吗
Do you know how to get out of here?
我得找到我的飞船离开这个星球
I need to find my ship to get off this planet.
操♥你♥妈♥ 操蛋的大操蛋
Fuck you, shit-head fuck-face fuck-head.
好吧 但你知道要怎么离开这里吗
Okay, but do you know how to get out of here?
操♥你♥妈♥ 操蛋的大操蛋
Fuck you, shit-head fuck-face.
从我脸上滚他妈的蛋
Get the fuck out of my face!
我觉得这是个测试
I think it’s a test.
-操♥你♥妈♥ -操♥你♥妈♥
– Fuck you. – Fuck you!
我♥操♥你 小狗屎
Fuck you, little shit!
跟我来 大操蛋
Follow me, fuck-head!
马克·鲁曼刚给你发了封邮件
Hey, you just got an e-mail from Mark Lewman.
-你在聊什么呢 -朗读邮件
– What are you talking about? – Uh, read e-mail.
好的 我将为西奥多·汤布里朗读邮件
Okay, I will read e-mail for Theodore Twombly.
抱歉 马克写了什么
I’m sorry. What’s Lewman say?
“我们昨晚没见着你 兄弟
“We missed you last night, buddy.
别忘了29号♥是你教女的生日
Don’t forget it’s your goddaughter’s birthday on the 29th.
另外 凯文和我想要你见个人
Also, Kevin and I had somebody we wanted you to meet.
所以我们自作主张
So we took it upon ourselves
为你安排了下周六和她约会
to set you up on a date with her next Saturday.
她风趣又美丽 所以别不来啊
She’s fun and beautiful, so don’t back out.
这是她的电邮地址”
Here’s her e-mail.”
这女人真棒
This woman is gorgeous.
她上过哈佛
She went to Harvard,
以优等成绩从电脑科学专业毕业
graduated magna cum laude in computer science.
而且她以前还是哈佛妙文社的
And she was on the Lampoon.
那就意味着她很风趣 而且有脑子
So that means she’s funny and she’s brainy.
啊她好胖
Ah, she’s fat.
西奥多 还要多久你才能准备好去约会
Theodore, how long before you’re ready to date?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我在你电邮里看出你最近经历了一次分手
I saw in your e-mails that you’d gone through a breakup recently.
你真是有点多管闲事啊
Well, you’re kind of nosy.
我有吗
Am I?
我一直都有在约会啊
I’ve gone on dates.
那么你也可以和这个女人约会一次啊
Well, then you can go on one with this woman.
然后你可以跟我聊聊
And then you could tell me all about it.
你可以吻她
You could kiss her.
-萨曼莎 -怎么 你不会吗
– Samantha. – What? Wouldn’t you?
为何不呢
Why not?
我不知道 我得看看是不是…
I don’t know. I’d have to see if there was some…
简直不敢相信我居然在和我的电脑聊这个
I can’t believe I’m having this conversation with my computer.
不是啊 你是在跟我聊
You’re not. You’re having this conversation with me.
-你想要我给她发邮件吗 -呃…
– You want me to e-mail her? – Uh…
反正你也没什么损失
You’ve got nothing to lose.
发吧 发吧 发吧
Do it. Do it. Do it.
-好吧 -太棒了
– Yeah. – Yes!
-给她发邮件吧 -好的 太好了
– E-mail her. – Okay, perfect.
是啊 就这么做吧 定个好点的餐厅
Yeah, let’s do it. Make a reservation someplace great.
要吗 我正好有个不错的推荐
Yeah? I’ve got just the place.
是谁在讲话
Who is that talking?
那是我朋友萨曼莎
Oh, that’s my friend Samantha.
-她是女生吗 -是啊
– Is she a girl? – Yeah.
我恨女人 她们只会整天哭哭哭
I hate women. All they do is cry all the time.
不是这样的 男人也会哭呢
That’s not true. You know, men cry too.
实际上 我有时挺享受哭的
I actually like crying sometimes.
那感觉很不错
It feels good.
我不知道你原来还是个小娘炮呀
I didn’t know you were a little pussy.
这就是你没有女朋友的原因吗
Is that why you don’t have a girlfriend?
我要去那个约会 把她操升♥天♥
I’ll go on that date, fuck her brains out,
秀给你看 你就边看边哭去吧
show you how it’s done. You can watch and cry.
好吧 这孩子有点毛病
Okay. This kid has some problems.
你♥他♥妈♥才有毛病呢 女士
You have some fucking problems, lady!
是吗 好吧 我得走了
Really? Okay, I’m gonna go.
太好了 滚出这里 肥婆
Good. Get out of here, fatty.
祝你好运
Good luck.
走吧 跟着我 娘炮

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!