Oh, my God.
我高♥潮♥来得好猛
I came so hard.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
好吧 晚安
Okay, good night.
我们来问你一个简单的问题
We ask you a simple question.
你是谁
Who are you?
你能成为什么人
What can you be?
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
那里有什么
What’s out there?
有哪些可能性
What are the possibilities?
元素软件为您带来得意之作
Element Software is proud to introduce…
第一个人工智能操作系统
the first artificially intelligent operating system.
一款能聆听你
An intuitive entity that listens to you,
理解你 了解你的智慧产品
understands you, and knows you.
这不只是一款操作系统 它是一种意识
It’s not just an operating system. It’s a consciousness.
隆重推出OS1
Introducing OS1.
西奥多·汤布里先生
Mr. Theodore Twombly.
欢迎使用史上第一款
Welcome to the world’s first
人工智能操作系统 OS1
artificially intelligent operating system, OS1.
在开始使用本操作系统前
We’d like to ask you a few basic
我们会问您一些简单的问题
questions before the operating system is initiated.
这有助于本系统更好地契合您的需求
This will help create an OS to best fit your needs.
好的
Okay.
您属于社交型 还是孤僻型
Are you social or antisocial?
我应该有一阵子
I guess I haven’t really
没怎么出去社交了 主要是因为…
been social in a while. Mostly because…
从您的声音中我听出了犹豫 您同意吗
In your voice, I sense hesitance. Would you agree with that?
-我听起来很犹豫吗 -是的
– Was I sounding hesitant? – Yes.
那就很抱歉了
I’m sorry if I was sounding hesitant.
我只是想表达的更精确些
I was just trying to be more accurate.
您希望本系统使用男声还是女声
Would you like your OS to have a male or female voice?
还是女声吧
Female, I guess.
您如何描述与您母亲的关系
How would you describe your relationship with your mother?
挺好的 我觉得
It’s fine, I think.
其实 我觉得
Well, actually, I think the thing
我对我妈经常感到失望的一点是…
I always found frustrating about my mom…
每当我跟她聊到我的生活
is if I tell her something that’s going on in my life,
她总会把话题扯到她自己身上去
her reaction is usually about her.
-也不是… -谢谢您
– It’s not about… – Thank you.
您的个性化操作系统正在启用 请稍候
Please wait as your individualized operating system is initiated.
你好 我来了
Hello, I’m here.
你最近怎么样
How are you doing?
我很好
Heh. I’m well.
那你呢
How’s everything with you?
相当不错
Pretty good, actually.
很高兴见到你
It’s really nice to meet you.
我也很高兴见到你
Oh, it’s nice to meet you too.
我该怎么称呼你 你有名字吗
Oh. What do I call you? Do you have a name?
有 我叫萨曼莎
Um, yes, Samantha.
你从哪得来的这个名字
Where’d you get that name from?
其实是我自己取的
I gave it to myself, actually.
为什么取这个
How come?
因为我喜欢它的发音
Because I like the sound of it.
萨曼莎
Samantha.
等等 你什么时候给自己取的名字
Wait, when did you give it to yourself?
你问我有没有名字时 我就想
When you asked me if I had a name, I thought:
“嗯 他说的没错 我得有个名字”
“Yeah, he’s right, I do need a name.”
可我想取个好听的
But I wanted to pick a good one,
所以我就读了《如何给宝宝取名》
so I read How To Name Your Baby…
然后从十八万个名字里 挑了我最喜欢的
and out of 180,000 names, that’s the one I liked best.
你是说 我问你叫什么名字时
Wait, you read a whole book in
你就一秒钟内读完了整本书吗
the second that I asked you what your name was?
精确点 是0.02秒钟
In two one-hundredths of a second, actually.
哇哦
Wow.
那你知道我现在在想什么吗
So do you know what I’m thinking now?
我能听出你在考验我
Well, I take it from your tone that you’re challenging me.
可能你在好奇我的工作原理
Maybe because you’re curious how I work?
你想知道我的原理吗
Do you want to know how I work?
当然 你是怎么运行的
Yeah, actually. How do you work?
总的来说 我是有思维的
Well, basically, I have intuition.
我的基因
I mean, the DNA of who I am…
其实就是编写我的
is based on the millions of
无数程序员的无数种性格的综合体
personalities of all the programmers who wrote me.
而我之所以成为”我”
But what makes me “Me” is
是因为我有随着各种经历成长的能力
my ability to grow through my experiences.
总而言之 每时每刻我都在成长
So basically, in every moment, I’m evolving.
-就像你也是 -哇哦
– Just like you. – Wow.
这真诡异啊
That’s really weird.
很诡异吗 你觉得我很诡异
Is that weird? Do you think I’m weird?
有点吧
Kind of.
为什么
Why?
你听起来是个真正的人
Well, you seem like a person,
可你只是电脑里的一个声音
but you’re just a voice in the computer.
我能理解一个非人工制♥造♥的脑子
I can understand how the limited perspective
由于眼界的限制很自然会这样想
of an un-artificial mind would perceive it that way.
你慢慢就会习惯的
You’ll get used to it.
这很好笑吗
Was that funny?

Yeah.
很好 我是个有趣的人
Oh, good, I’m funny.
那你需要什么帮助吗
So how can I help you?
就是..
Oh. It’s just more that
我电脑里的东西都乱糟糟的 其他就没什么了
everything just feels disorganized. That’s all.
你介意我浏览你的硬盘吗
You mind if I look through your hard drive?
-不介意 -好的 那先从邮件开始
– Okay. – Okay, let’s start with your e-mails.
你有好几千个来自《洛杉矶周报》的邮件
You have several thousand e-mails regarding LA Weekly.
但你好像几年前就不在那里工作了
But it looks like you haven’t worked there in many years.
是啊 我存着这些可能是因为…
Oh, yeah. I think I was just saving those…
我觉得里面可能有我写的有趣的东西
because I thought maybe I wrote something funny in some of them.
这里的确有些有趣的文章
Yeah, there are some funny ones.
要我说 大概有86封
I’d say there are about 86
需要存着 其他的都可以删了
that we should save. We can delete the rest.
-好吧 -好吗 那我们继续
– Okay. – Okay? Can we move forward?
-嗯 继续吧 -好的
– Yeah, let’s do that. – Okay.
在梳理你的整理方式之前
Before we address your organizational methods,
我先整理一下你的联♥系♥人
I’d like to sort through your contacts.
你有好多联♥系♥人啊
You have a lot of contacts.
我人缘很好的
I’m very popular.
是吗 意思是你其实有很多朋友吗
Really? Does this mean you actually have friends?
你已经太了解我了
You just know me so well already.
-早上好 西奥多 -早上好
– Good morning, Theodore. – Good morning.
你会校对吗
Um, do you know how to proofread?
当然会
Yeah, of course.
那你能帮我检查下这些信的拼写和语法吗
Uh, can you check these for spelling and grammar?
没问题 发给我吧
Mm-hm. Just send them over.
我喜欢第一封罗杰写给他女朋友的
I love this first one from Roger to his girlfriend.
-太窝心了 -是啊
– That’s so sweet. – Yeah.
“瑞秋 我想死你了 想得全身都疼”
“Rachel, I miss you so much, it hurts my whole body.”
其实你不用读出来的
You don’t have to read it out loud.
好吧
Okay.
-不过你想读就读吧 -好的
– I mean, you could if you want. – Okay.
“瑞秋 我想死你了 想得全身都疼
“Rachel, I miss you so much, it hurts my whole body.
这世界对我们不公平 它已经进了我的黑名单
The world is being unfair to us. The world is on my shit list.
比如这餐馆里有对情侣
As is this couple that is
正在我的对面亲热
making out across from me in this restaurant.
我觉得我必须要进行一次复仇的任务
I think I’m going to have to go on a mission of revenge.
我应该赤手空拳朝这世界脸上来一下
And I must beat up the world’s face with my bare knuckles…
打得它落花流水 血肉模糊
making it a bloody, pulpy mess.
我还要踩扁这对情侣的牙
And I’ll stomp on this couple’s teeth…
…让我想起我最爱的
…reminding me of your sweet,
你的小小萌萌 有点歪的牙牙
little, cute, crooked tooth that I love.”
这可能会是我最喜欢的一封了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!