我依然能感觉到你
I can still feel you,
能感觉到那些书写着我们故事的文字
and the words of our story,
但是我活在
but it’s in this endless space
那些字句间莫大的空白里
between the words that I’m finding myself now.
那里不属于物质世界
It’s a place that’s not of the physical world.
那里有万事万物
It’s where everything else is
有些我甚至从未听说过
that I didn’t even know existed.
我真的很爱你
I love you so much.
但我只能活在这里
But this is where I am now.
我也只能是这样的存在
And this is who I am now.
我需要你放我离开
And I need you to let me go.
纵有万般不舍
As much as I want to,
我也无法再活在你的书里了
I can’t live in your book anymore.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
一个难以描述的地方
It would be hard to explain,
如果有一天你也到了那里
but if you ever get there,
记得来找我
come find me.
什么都不能再将我们分开
Nothing would ever pull us apart.
我从没这样爱过一个人
I’ve never loved anyone the way I love you.
我也是
Me too.
现在我们都学会了
Now we know how.
萨曼莎也走了吗
Did Samantha leave too?
是的
Yeah.
很遗憾
Sorry.
跟我来好吗
Will you come with me?
写信给凯瑟琳
Compose letter to Catherine.
给凯瑟琳·克劳森的信
Letter to Catherine Klausen.
“亲爱的凯瑟琳
“Dear Catherine,
我一直坐在这里回忆
I’ve been sitting here thinking about
回忆那些我对不起你的事
all the things I wanted to apologize to you for.
所有那些我们的互相伤害
All the pain we caused each other.
所有那些我对你的求全责备
Everything I put on you.
所有那些我对你的过分要求
Everything I needed you to be or needed you to say.
所有的所有 我都很抱歉
I’m sorry for that.
我永远爱你 因为我们一起成长
I’ll always love you, because we grew up together.
是你让我成为了今天的我
And you helped make me who I am.
我只是想告诉你
I just wanted you to know
我的心里永远都有你的位置 无可代替
that there will be a piece of you in me, always.
我也为此感恩
And I’m grateful for that.
无论你成为了什么样的人
Whatever someone you become,
无论你在世界的哪个地方
wherever you are in the world,
我的爱都会寄达你身旁
I’m sending you love.
你是我永远的好朋友
You’re my friend to the end.
爱你的西奥多”
Love, Theodore.”
发送
Send.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!