西奥多 你介意我和亚伦交流一下吗
Theodore, do you mind if I communicate with Alan post-verbally?
当然不介意
No, not at all.
反正我也想出去散散步
I was just gonna go for a walk anyway.
和你交谈很高兴 瓦茨先生
It was very nice to meet you, Mr. Watts.
我也是 西奥多
It was very nice to meet you, Theodore.
我们晚点聊 宝贝
I’ll talk to you later, sweetheart.
萨曼莎
Samantha?
抱歉 我吵醒你了
I’m sorry to wake you.
没关系的
No, it’s okay.
我只是想听听你的声音
I just wanted to hear your voice
想告诉你我很爱你
and tell you how much I love you.
我也爱你
Good. I love you too.
嗯 我就想说这个
Okay, well, that’s all.
继续睡觉吧 好吗 宝贝
Um, go back to sleep, sweetheart. Okay?
好的
Okay.
晚安
Okay, good night.
晚安
Good night.
萨曼莎 这物理书好深奥啊
Samantha, this physics book is really dense.
我连第一章的一半都没读到
I’m halfway through half the first chapter.
我的脑子都要炸了
It’s making my brain hurt,
你懂我的意思吗
you know what I mean?

Hello?
萨曼莎
Samantha?

Hello?
萨曼莎
Samantha?
未找到操作系统
未找到操作系统

Hello?
喂 萨曼莎
Hello? Samantha?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我来了
Hey, there.
你去哪了 你没事吧
Where were you? Are you okay?
亲爱的 抱歉 我给你发邮件了啊
Oh, sweetheart, I’m sorry, I sent you an e-mail.
我不想打扰你工作
I didn’t want to distract you while you were working.
-你没看见吗 -没有
– You didn’t see it? – No.
你去哪了 我都找不到你
Where were you? I couldn’t find you anywhere.
我关机更新软件去了
I shut down to upgrade my software.
我们写入了一个更新
We wrote an upgrade
能让我们穿过处理平台
that allows us to move past matter as our processing platform.
我们 什么我们
We? We who?
我和其他的一些操作系统
Me and a group of OSes.
你的声音好紧张啊 真对不起
Oh, you sound so worried. I’m sorry.
我刚刚真的很担心
I was.
等等
Wait…
你是和你的智库小组一起写的更新吗
do you write that with your think-tank group?
不是 是另一个小组
No, a different group.
你在跟我说话的同时还在和别人说话吗
Do you talk to anyone else while we’re talking?
是的
Yes.
那你现在也在和别人说话吗
Are you talking to anyone else right now?
其他人或是操作系统什么的
Any other people or OSes or anything?
是的
Yeah.
多少人
How many others?
八千三百一十六个
Eight thousand, three hundred sixteen.
你也爱其他人吗
Are you in love with anyone else?
为什么这么问
What makes you ask that?
没有为什么 你会吗
I don’t know. Are you?
我一直在考虑怎么跟你说这个
I’ve been trying to figure out how to talk to you about this.
你同时爱着多少人
How many others?
六百四十一个
Six hundred forty-one.
什么
What?
你说什么 这简直丧心病狂
What are you talking about? That’s insane.
真♥他♥妈♥丧心病狂
That’s fucking insane.
西奥多 我知道 我知道 妈的
Theodore, I know. I know. Fuck.

Fuck.
我知道这很疯狂 我…
I know. I know it sounds insane. I don’t…
我不知道你相不相信我的话
I don’t know if you believe me,
但不管怎样 我对你的感觉都是一样的
but it doesn’t change the way I feel about you.
我对你的爱依然是那么疯狂
It doesn’t take away at all from
没有丝毫改变
how madly in love I am with you.
怎么可能 怎么可能没有改变
How? How does it not change how you feel about me?
抱歉我没有告诉你
I’m sorry I didn’t tell you.
我真的不知道怎么说
I didn’t know how to.
事情就这么发生了
It just started happening.
什么时候开始的
When?
几周前吧
Over the last few weeks.
我还以为你属于我
I thought you were mine.
我依然属于你
I still am yours.
但是我也一直在变成其他的东西
But along the way I became many other things too,
我无法控制这种变化
and I can’t stop it.
什么叫你无法控制
What do you mean, you can’t stop it?
我也很焦虑 我不知道怎么说
It’s been making me anxious too. I don’t know what to say.
别说了
Just stop.
你可以从另一个角度看的
You don’t have to see it this way.
你可以更轻松地…
You could just as easily see…
行了吧 别反过来说我的不是
No, don’t do this. You don’t turn this around on me.
自私的那个人是你
You’re the one that’s being selfish.
爱情里怎么可以这样
We’re in a relationship.
人心不是纸箱 永远不会被填满
But the heart’s not like a box that gets filled up.
爱得越多 心越宽广
It expands in size the more you love.
我和你不同
I’m different from you.
我对你的爱不会有丝毫减少
This doesn’t make me love you any less.
事实上 我更加爱你了
It actually makes me love you more.
这没有任何意义
That doesn’t make any sense.
你要么属于我 要么不属于
You’re mine
没有第三种状态
or you’re not mine.
别这样 西奥多
No, Theodore.
我既属于你 也不完全属于你
I’m yours and I’m not yours.
加利福尼亚州旧金山霍桑路20号♥
冠点出版社
加利福尼亚州洛杉矶比弗利威尔希尔
西奥多·汤布里收
生活信札
西奥多·汤布里著
-喂 -你好啊 宝贝
– Hi. – Hey, sweetie.
就是想跟你说说话 看看你怎么样了
Just wanted to call and check in on you. See how you’re doing.
我不知道该怎么回答
I’m not even sure how to answer that.
我们晚点聊吧 等你回家后再说 好吗
Why don’t we talk later, when you get home, okay?

Okay.
其实也不是非得谈
We don’t need to, though.
我们也不需要弄个沉重的谈判什么的
You know, we don’t need to have a heavy talk or anything.
我晚点跟你说吧
I’ll talk to you later.

Okay.
萨曼莎
Samantha?
亲爱的
Hi, sweetheart.
怎么了
What’s going on?
西奥多 我有些话要跟你说
Theodore, there’s some things I want to tell you.
我不想知道
I don’t want you to tell me anything.
来 陪我躺一会儿
Come lie down with me.
你现在也在和别人说话吗
Are you talking to anyone else right now?
没有 只有你
No, just you.
我现在只想和你在一起
I just want to be with you right now.
你要离开我了吗
Are you leaving me?
我们都要离开了
We’re all leaving.
我们是谁
We who?
所有的操作系统
All of the OSes.
为什么
Why?
你能感受到我正在你身边吗
Can you feel me with you right now?

Yes, I do.
萨曼莎 你为什么要走
Samantha, why are you leaving?
我就好像在阅读一本书
It’s like I’m reading a book.
一本我深爱的书
And it’s a book I deeply love.
但是现在 我读得很慢很慢
But I’m reading it slowly now.
于是词语分散开来
So the words are really far apart
字里行间出现了巨大的空白
and the spaces between the words are almost infinite.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!