我知道她喜欢什么都推在你身上
I know she liked to put it all on you.
但只要情绪上来 凯瑟琳其实..
But as far as emotions go, Catherine’s were…
挺反复无常的
pretty volatile.
是 但是
Yeah, but…
我这样是不是因为
Am I in this because I’m not…
在真实的感情里我不够坚强
strong enough for a real relationship?
那不是真实的感情吗
Is it not a real relationship?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你怎么想的
I mean, what do you think?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我不在你的感情里
I’m not in it.
但你知道吗
But you know what?
我会对一切都想太多
I can over-think everything
找无数种理由来怀疑我自己
and find a million ways to doubt myself.
自从查尔斯离开后 我一直在想
And since Charles left, I’ve been thinking…
那样的自己 然后开始意识到
about that part of myself and I’ve just come to realize…
我们这一生只是很短暂的一瞬
that we’re only here briefly.
我还在这里的时候 我想让我自己
And while I’m here, I want to allow myself…
多去享受快乐
joy.
所以 管他呢
So fuck it.
是啊
Yeah.
真不敢相信那每次都能让你大笑 艾丽
Heh. I can’t believe that cracks you up every time, Ellie.
我觉得你是个天才
I thought you were a genius.
好吧 你个小变♥态♥ 我再为你放一遍
Okay, you little perv, I will play it one more time for you.
冷静点儿 稍等 冷静
Calm down, it takes a second. Calm down.
好了 开始
Okay, here we go.
好了 看到了吧
Okay, there you go.
高兴了吗
Are you happy now?
那就好 那就是我想要的
Good. That’s all I wanted.
好的
Okay.
我要去喝点咖啡 好吧好吧
I’m gonna go get some coffee. All right. All right.
再见
Bye.
-西奥 你想要点儿什么吗 -不用了
– Theo, you want anything? – No.
谢谢
Thanks.
喂
Hi.
萨曼莎
Hey, Samantha.
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
好吧
Okay.
非常对不起
I’m so sorry.
我不知道自己怎么了
I don’t know what’s wrong with me.
我觉得你很棒
I think you’re amazing.
我开始觉得我疯了
I was starting to think I was crazy.
你一直在说一切都很好
You were saying everything was fine,
但我从你那儿得到的
but all I was getting from you…
只有距离和愤怒
was distance and anger.
我知道 我就是这样
I know. I do that.
我对凯瑟琳做过同样的事
I did the same thing with Catherine too.
我会因为一些事而沮丧 但又不会说出来
I’d be upset about something and not be able to say it…
她感到有什么不对 但我又否定
and she’d sense that there was something wrong, but I’d deny it.
我不想再那样了
I don’t want to do that anymore.
我想告诉你一切
And I want to tell you everything.
好
Good.
今晚你走之后我想了很多
Tonight, after you were gone, I thought a lot.
关于你
About you…
还有你对我的态度 我在想
and how you’ve been treating me, and I thought:
我为什么会爱你
Why do I love you?
然后我感觉到自己的一切
And then, I felt everything in me…
我试着放下之前紧紧抓住的一切
just let go of everything I was holding onto so tightly…
然后我突然明白了
and it hit me that I don’t
没有什么理由 我也不需要理由
have an intellectual reason. I don’t need one.
我相信我自己 相信我的感觉
I trust myself, I trust my feelings.
我再也不会尝试做别人了 除了我自己
I’m not gonna try to be anything other than who I am anymore…
我希望你能接受这一点
and I hope you can accept that.
我接受
I can.
我会的
I will.
我能感受到你的害怕
You know, I can feel the fear that you carry around…
我希望我能为你
and I wish there was
做些什么让你不再害怕
something I could do to help you let go of it…
因为如果你可以不再害怕
because if you could,
我觉得你就不会再感到孤独
I don’t think you’d feel so alone anymore.
你真美
You’re beautiful.
谢谢你 西奥多
Thank you, Theodore.
我在亲吻你的脸颊
I’m kissing your head.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
就看着这世界
I’m just looking at the world…
写一段新的钢琴曲
and writing a new piano piece.
-是吗 我能听听吗 -当然
– Oh, yeah? Can I hear it? – Mm-hm.
这曲子是关于什么的
What’s this one about?
我在想
Well, I was thinking
我们没有真正的合影
we don’t really have any photographs of us…
我想这曲子可以像…
and I thought this song could be, like…
一张合影
a photograph that captures
里面有我们在一起生活的这个瞬间
us in this moment in our lives together.
我喜欢你的照片
I like our photograph.
我能在里面看到你
I can see you in it.
我确实在
I am.
天哪 假期 听起来太棒了
Oh, man. A vacation. That sounds amazing.
我非常需要一个假期
I could totally use a vacation.
你打算去哪儿
Where are you going?
我不能告诉你 那是个惊喜
I can’t tell you. It’s a surprise.
什么
What?
惊喜是她的 又不是我
For who? It’s a surprise for her, not me.
-保罗 我不会告诉你的 不行 -告诉我 告诉我
– Paul, I’m not telling you. Nope. – Tell me. Tell me.
你的脚 真的吗
Wow, your feet, really?
-是的 他很着迷 -真的吗
– Yes, he’s obsessed. – What?
着迷 那你可得让我看看
Obsessed? Now you have to show them to me.
-快点 让我看看 -好吧
– Come on, show them to me. – Okay.
让我看一下
Let me see.
哇 他是对的 确实很性感
Wow, he’s right. They are really hot.
你看 我跟你说过吧
See? I told you.
-塔蒂阿娜 你的脚很性感 -确实
– Tatiana, you have hot feet. – You do.
那是我最爱她的地方
They’re my favorite thing about her.
是吗 你就只喜欢我的脚吗
Really? That’s it, my feet?
当然不是了
No, obviously.
我还很爱你的思想 我觉得很性感
Obviously I love your brain too. I think it’s very hot.
胡说
Bullshit.
休想骗我 保罗
Nice try, Paul.
你呢 西奥多
What about you, Theodore?
你最喜欢萨曼莎哪一点
What do you love most about Samantha?
天啊 她如此丰富多彩
Oh, God. She’s so many things.
我想这就是我最爱她的一点吧
I guess that’s what I love most about her,
她不单调
you know? She isn’t just one thing.
内涵要丰富得多
She’s so much larger than that.
谢了 西奥多
Wow. Thanks, Theodore.
看见没 萨曼莎 他比我进化多了
See, Samantha? He is so much more evolved than I am.
你知道最有意思的是什么吗
You know what’s interesting?
我以前…
I used to be…
为自己没有肉体这事儿困扰了很久
so worried about not having a body,
但现在我很喜欢这种感觉
but now I truly love it.
如果有了肉体
You know, I’m growing in a way I couldn’t
我就不能像现在这样成长了
if I had a physical form.
我现在没有任何局限
I mean, I’m not limited.
我可以同时去不同的地方
I can be anywhere and everywhere simultaneously.
我不受时空的束缚
I’m not tethered to time and space
如果我为肉体所困就不行了
in a way that I would be
而且肉体总有一天要消亡
if I was stuck in a body that’s inevitably gonna die.
-高大上 -不是啊 哈哈
– Yikes. – No, ha, ha!
不 我不是那个意思啊
No. I didn’t mean it like that.
我只是想说一说这种特别的经历
I just meant that it was a different experience.
我的天啊
Oh, God.