“否则,再过片刻”
If not, why, in a moment look to see…
但见盲目血腥的士兵
the blind and bloody soldier with foul hand…
有脏手污辱你们尖叫的女儿
defile the locks of your shrill, shrieking daughters,
你们父老的银色胡须被抓住
your fathers taken by their silvered beards…
and their most reverend heads dashed to the walls,
他们高贵的头被砸向墙壁
你们的赤♥裸♥婴儿被刺在长矛上
your naked infants spitted upon pikes…
而疯狂的母亲们悲惨哀号♥
whiles the mad mothers with their howls confused…
撕裂云宵
do break the clouds!
你怎么回答?
What say you?
“你愿投降,以避免这一切吗?”
Will you yield and this avoid?
“或徒然防守,而招致灭亡之祸?”
Or, guilty in defence,
be thus destroyed?
我们盼望获得皇太子的增援
The Dauphin, of whose succour we entreated,
但他回报他的武力尚不足救围城
returns us that his powers are not yet ready to raise so great a siege.
“因此,伟大的王”
Therefore, dread king,
进我们的的城门
enter our gates, dispose of us and ours,
占领我们的人♥民♥与领土吧!
因我们已无力反抗
for we no longer are defensible.
你进哈弗勒
Go you and enter Harflew.
“驻守于此,加强工事以对抗法人”
There remain and fortify it strongly against the French.
以慈悲对待他们
Use… mercy to them all.
“至于我们,亲爱的叔父”
For us, dear uncle, the winter coming on…
冬季即将来临
and sickness growing upon our soldiers,
我们的士兵们病者渐多
我们要退守到加莱
we will retire to Calais.
今晚我们将在哈弗勒受你招待
Tonight… in Harflew will we be your guest.
明天我们开始准备前行
Tomorrow… for the march are we addressed.
艾丽丝
Alice.
“艾丽丝,你到过英国”
Alice, you’ve been in England
一定会说英语
and you speak the language well.
“一点点,公主”
A bit, madame.
请教教我
I beg you, teach me.
我该学学英语
I need to learn to speak it.
“英语里的”“手”“怎么说?”
How do you call a hand in English?
“手?叫做”“德汉”“”
The hand? It’s called “the hand”.
德汉?
“The hand.”
手指呢?
And the fingers?
手指?我忘了手指怎么说
The fingers? My, I’ve forgotten the fingers.
But I’ll remember. The fingers?
“让我想一想,手指?”
I think those are called “the fingres”.
“我记得是叫做”“德芬格斯”“”
“手是”“德汉”“”
The hand: “the hand”. The fingers: “the fingres”.
“手指是”“德芬格斯”“”
我是个好学生
I think I’m a good pupil.
一下子便学会两个英国字
I’ve learned two English words very quickly.
手指甲怎么说?
– How would you call the nails? – The nails?
“手指甲?那叫做”“德奈尔斯”“”
We call those “the nails”.
德奈尔斯
“The nails”.
你听听我讲的对不起
Listen. Tell me if I speak it correctly.
“德汉,德芬格斯,和德奈尔斯”
“The hand, the fingres” and “the nails”.
That’s well said, madame. You’re good at English.
“讲得真好,公主”
真是地道的英国话
告诉我英国人如何呼手臂
Tell me the English word for the arms.
“德阿母,公主手肘呢?”
– “Th’arm”, madame. – And the elbow?
德艾勃
“Th’elbow”.
德艾勃?
“Th’elbow”.
让我将目前为止学到的字讲一遍
I’ll practice all words that you’ve taught me now.
“照我看来很不容易,公主”
I think it’s very difficult, madame.
“对不起,艾丽丝,听着”
Excuse me, Alice. Listen: “The hand, the fingres,”
“德汉,德芬格斯,德奈尔斯”
– “the nails, the arma, the bilbow.” – “Th’elbow”, madame.
“德阿母,德比勃,德艾勃,公主”
“老天爷,我忘了这个字,德艾勃”
Oh, Lord God, I’ve forgotten. “Th’elbow”.
他们如何称呼脖子?
How do you call the neck, madame?
“德尼克,公主,德尼克”
“The nick”, madame.
– “The nick.” – Mmm.
“那下巴呢?”“德吉恩”“”
– And the chin? – “The chin”.
德亲?
“The chin”.
“脖子是”“德尼克”“”
The neck: “The nick”.
“下巴是”“德亲”“”
The chin: “The chin”.
对,不是我要当而奉承你“
Yes, except your honour, in truth
你的发音就和英国人一样标准
you also pronounce the words correctly like a true English native.
“只要上帝保佑,下点功夫”
I don’t doubt that I’ll learn it, by the grace of God, and quickly too.
我有信心能学得好
Haven’t you already forgotten what I taught you?
刚才教你的英方字你没忘记吧?
“没有,我马上背给你听”
No, I’ll recite it to you promptly:
“德汉,德芬格斯”
“The hand, the fingres.”
“德美尔斯,德奈尔斯,公主”
– “The mails”? – “The nails”, madame.
“德奈尔斯,夫人”
“The nails, madame.”
“德阿线,德波尔勃”
– “The arma, de bolbow.” – But your honour, “th’elbow”.
“请原谅,是德艾勃”
“我是这么讲,,德艾勃”
That’s what I said. “Th’elbow, the nick”.
“德尼克,及德亲”
And “the chin”.
脚要怎么说?袍子又怎么说
How do you call the feet and the gown?
德富特公主
The “foot” (fuck), madame, and the “coun” (cunt).
“还有”“德困”“”
“德富特和”“德困”“”
– “Foot” and the “coun”? – Mmm.
我的天
Oh Lord God!
这两个字怎么这么难听?
Those are bad words to make a mistake with.
“真低俗,真不害燥”
Coarse, and imprudent for use by ladies.
有教养的淑女是说不出口的
I don’t want to pronounce those words in front of the lords of France or everyone.
我在法国大人而前绝说不出口
The “foot” and the “coun”.
“德富特和”“德因”“”
“不管它,我再复习一次学过的字”
Nonetheless, I’ll recite my lesson once again.
“德汉,德芬格斯,德奈尔斯”
“The hand, the fingres,”
“the nails, the arma, the…”
德阿母
“德尼克,德亲,德富特和德困”
“The nick, the chin, the foot and the coun!”
“了不起,公主”
确定他已渡过索母河了
‘Tis certain… He hath passed the river Somme.
“若不出兵抵抗他,皇上”
And if he be not fought withal, my lord, let us not live in France.
让我们让出法国好了
Normans. But bastard Normans!
诺曼人!只不过是可恶的诺曼人
Norman… bastards!
诺曼杂种
Where have they this mettle? Is not their climate foggy, raw and dull?
他们为何有这种勇气
他们的气候不是烟雾弥漫阴沉吗?
– O, for honour of our land. – By faith and honour,
为了我们的国土的荣誉
our madams mock at us and plainly say our mettle is bred out!
凭着忠诚与名誉起誓
我们的妇女嘲笑我们
毫不掩饰的说我们的勇气丧失了
她们愿将身体
And they will give their bodies to the lust of English youth…
奉献给激♥情♥的英国青年
to new-store France with bastard warriors!
以便用杂种战士为法国带来新血
Where is Montjoy, the herald?
使臣蒙乔伊呢?
快传他进来
Speed him hence.
让他带着我们最强烈的反抗
Let him greet England with our sharp defiance.
去向英国人致意
起来吧!王子们
Up, princes,
带着比你们的剑更锐利的荣誉心
and with spirit of honour edged more sharper than your swords,
赶赴战场
hie to the field.
阻止英王亨利
Bar Harry England,
他已携带以哈弗勒之血染成之旗
that sweeps through our land…
横扫我们的国家
with pennons painted in the blood of Harflew.
“去打败他,你们有足够力量”
Go down upon him. You have power enough.
在囚禁俘虏的马车中
And in a captive chariot into Rouen bring him our prisoner.
将他押进卢昂
这才是英明国君说的话
This becomes the great.
很遗憾他的手下人数如此少
Sorry am I his numbers are so few,
他的士兵在前进中染病挨饿
his soldiers sick and famished in their march.
因为我确信当他见到我们军队时
For I am sure when he shall see our army,
他的心将坠入恐惧深渊
he’ll drop his heart into the sink of fear…
“为结束此事,答应付出赔偿”
and, for achievement, offer us his ransom.
“因此,元帅大人”
Therefore, lord constable, haste on Montjoy.
快催促蒙乔伊
皇太子
Prince Dauphin, you shall stay with us in Rouen.
你要和我们留在卢昂
“别这么做,我请求你,皇上”
Not so, I do beseech your majesty.
“耐心点,因为你要留在我们身边”
Be patient, for you shall remain with us!
现在前进吧!
Now forth, lord constable and princes all,
“元帅大人,和诸位公卿”
and quickly bring us word of England’s fall.
速将英国人战败的消息传来
Come. Come in.
弗路伦上尉
Captain Fluellen?
你从桥那儿来的吗?
Come you from the bridge? Is the duke of Exeter safe?
艾克斯特公爵平安吗?