I can’t.
你去哪? -回家
Where are you going? -Home.
什么?
What?
Yeah…
Hugo…
我也爱他 你嫁了个好人
I love him, too. You married a great guy.
干♥你♥的 杰克
Fuck you, Jack.
这么做不行
That won’t do it.
打发不了我
That won’t get rid of me.
你是我朋友
You’re my friend.
我会去找你
I’m going to come after you.
Hey, hey, hey…
你忍♥心在这时丢下我? 我需要你
How can you leave me at a time like this? I need you.
我需要你
I need you.
要不要搭便车?
I thought you might need a lift.
一切还好吧?
Is everything all right?
亨利
Hey, Henry.
安妮
Anaïs…
手伸出来
give me your hand.
那天清晨我哭了
That morning I wept.
我哭是因为我爱这一条让我离开亨利的街道
I wept because I loved the streets that took me away from Henry…
有一天也会让我回到他身边
and would lead me back to him.
我哭也为了成为一个女人的过程…
I wept because the process by which I had become a woman…
如此痛苦
was painful.
我更为了从今起 我哭的机会会减少而哭
I wept because from now on I would weep less.
我哭因为我的痛苦消失了
I wept because I had lost my pain…
而痛苦的不存在 我居然如此不适应
and I was not yet accustomed to its absence.
安妮留下遗愿 她的故事只有在所有人都死后再公诸于世
休果成为制片 他的短片现存纽约现代博物馆中
在安妮支持下
TropIcof Cancer 于1934年出版
并在27个英语国家遭禁
安妮与亨利成为莫逆之交
终身鼓励对方写作 各有写了许多关于琼的著作
琼成了皇后区的一名社工