It’s much better than when I first read it, but it could be even better.
书中太多愤怒了 亨利
There’s too much anger in the book, Henry.
太多愤怒?
Too much anger?
他妈的太多愤怒?
Too much fucking anger?
连安妮都同意你扭曲了我
Even Anaïs agreed that you distorted me in your book.
她只好自己写
She had to write her own book.
他的作法不对 是吧? -不对 琼
Isn’t that right, Anaïs? -No, June.
我是告诉琼书里隐含了 某些情绪…
I did tell June that you failed to perceive certain things…
安妮 别说了 -我为他吃了多少苦
Anaïs, don’t. -After all I’ve done for him, Anaïs.
我牺牲这么多年 他亏欠了我的
He owes me for all the years I sacrificed!
你的牺牲使你更伟大 我什么都不欠你
Your sacrifices just add to your greatness. I don’t owe you a thing.
你不什么? -琼 他的意思是…
You don’t what? -No, June. What Henry really means…
别说了 你还不懂他在 干什么吗?
Anaïs, for Christ’s sakes, can’t you see what she’s doing?
别对我鬼叫 -他把你当小孩
Don’t yell at me! -He treats you like a child.
她是个女人呀 亨利 -我知道她是女人
She’s a woman, Henry. -I know she’s a woman.
你当然知道了
I’ll bet you do.
你♥他♥妈♥的什么意思? -我要走了
What the fuck do you mean by that? -I’m leaving.
你怎么这样对她?
How can you treat her this way?
你醉了
You’re drunk.
又怎么样? 你软脚
So what? You’re weak.
你一软弱我就恨你
I hate it when you get weak.
当个男人吧 -天呐 你这婊♥子♥!
Be a man! -God, you’re a bitch!
暴♥力♥
Violence.
我痛恨暴♥力♥
I hate your violence.
男人呀
Men…
June!
安妮!
Anaïs…
不要走 我爱你
Don’t go. I love you.
你聪明又残忍♥
You’re cruel and clever.
你们两个都一样
You’re both cruel and clever.
我怕你们两个
I’m afraid of both of you.
我不适合你 亨利
I’m the wrong woman for you, Henry!
我不适合你 安妮
I’m the wrong woman for you, Anaïs.
别管我! 别碰我!
Leave me alone. Don’t touch me.
我病得好严重
I’m so terribly sick.
给我平静吧
Give me peace.
安妮
Anaïs…
我爱你
I love you.
你睡点觉吧
Get some sleep, Anaïs.
我不知为什么老想着 那家中国餐厅
I don’t know why I keep on thinking of this little Chinese restaurant…
亨利和我下班后常去
Henry and I used to go to after I got off work.
他在凌晨两点在舞厅外面等我
He’d wait for me outside the dance hall at 2:00 in the morning.
然后顶着冷风,
Then we’d rush through the freezing cold…
拥着对方
holding each other tight.
在打烊前赶到
We’d get there just before closing time…
在窗边坐着吃炒面
sit in the booth by the window eating chow mein…
望着雪花飘过
watching the snow swirl by.
我们之间有一股莫名的泪情
There was some kind of unbelievable thrill in the air between us.
现在还着情难忘
I feel kind of haunted by it now.
李金餐厅
Chin Lee’s.
奇怪的是
It’s funny.
就像一场梦似的
It seems like a dream.
你的眼神使我害羞 -别害羞
Your eyes make me shy. -Don’t be shy.
你很可爱
You’re so lovely…
你好娇小
so small.
我已经精疲力竭了
I burned myself out.
我崇拜你
June, I worship you.
我不要崇拜 要了解
I don’t want worship. I want understanding.
我了解你
I understand you.
我们该一起离开的
We should go away somewhere together…
去一个很多雪的地方
where there’s lots of snow.
你好娇小
How little you are…
好单薄哟
so thin.
几乎可以一拆两半了
I could break you in two.
我觉得好纯洁
June, I feel innocent now.
Let yourself go. Let go.
放轻松
Relax.
你有保留
You’re still holding back.
让我看看你的身体
Let me see your body.
还不够美
It isn’t beautiful enough.
美?
Beautiful? June…
No.
我听见有声音
I heard a noise out there.
亨利在听
Henry was listening.
亨利只要一睡着 天塌了都吵不了他
No. Once Henry falls asleep, nothing can wake him up.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
抱歉 我喝醉了 神智不清
I’m sorry. I lost my head. I was drunk, I guess.
不用抱歉
Don’t be sorry.
你的新爱人真的使你成长了
This new lover of yours has really made you bloom.
好冷哟 -多谈谈他
It’s so chilly. -Tell me more about him.
你给他做窗帘吗?
Did you make curtains for him?
给他书看吗? 也送他打字机吗?
Did you give him books to read? Did you give him a typewriter?
不
No.
你不明白的 -我不明白? 什么不明白的
June, no. You don’t understand. -I don’t understand? What don’t I understand?
我爱你
That I love you.
爱?
Love?
你只是为了搜集经验 你是个作家
You just want experience. You’re a writer.
你张三李四 什么人都能上♥床♥
You make love to whatever you need.
你跟亨利一副德性 -不对 我和你一样
You’re just like Henry. -No. I’m just like you.
我看得出你玩什么把戏 你太狡猾
I can see exactly what you’re doing. You’re so slippery…
太狡猾了
so slippery.
你个婊♥子♥
You bitch.
骗子 奸徒 你买♥♥他的爱
Liar! Trickster! You bought his love.
闭嘴!
June, shut up.
你俩剥夺了我 抢走我的一切
You both robbed me blind. You stole everything.
我不在乎 我还有更多可以付出的 -闭嘴!
What do I care? I got plenty more to give. -Shut up.
给一个全新一流的作家
To someone new. Some truly great writer.
亨利说你收容我们 是因为你无聊
Henry said you just took us in because you were bored.
谎话!
That’s a lie.
谎话!
A lie.
我梦到你了
I was just dreaming about you.
安妮
Anaïs…
怎么了? 怎么了?
Hey, what’s wrong? What’s wrong?
她骗人! 骗人…
She lies. She lies.
她怕些什么? 我不明白
What is she afraid of? I don’t understand.
我想给她一切 -我知道…
I tried to give her everything. -I know.
太美了
Very pretty.
我没料错
Just like I figured it.
我全知道了
Now I know everything.
我想在走之前 还一样东西
I just wanted to return something before I leave…
我借的书
some books I borrowed.
琼 你错了
June, you’re wrong.
我们只是朋友 我没碰过她 -把她打发走 你需要我
We’re just friends. I never touched her. -Get rid of her, Henry. You need me.
好吧 好… 你自己决定的
Okay. All right. You made your choice.
我只能再给你一样东西了
I’ve only got one more thing I can give you:
最后一章 你看明白
Your last chapter. Watch closely.
琼!
June!
琼!
June!
琼!
June!
你来这干什么 这么冷
What are you doing out here? It’s freezing.
耽心她做傻事
I thought she’d do something crazy. I never know.
我四处找她
I looked all over for her.
她走了
She’s gone.
Anaïs.
这是我的
This is mine.
这是我的
This is mine.
这也是我的
This is mine, too.
战争总算结束了
I feel like the war’s over.
这是我的
This is mine.
那个别动它
Hey, what are you doing? Come on.
别动它!
Leave that there.
留下陪我 我们得谈谈
Stay with me, Anaïs, for Christ’s sake. We’ve got to talk.
不行