用我的句子
Those phrases are mine.
表达法 全是我的
That way of expression, that rhapsodizing, it’s mine.
尼采还是我介绍他看的
Nietzsche? I introduced him to Nietzsche.
还有和休果
I introduced him to Hugo and you.
他不是把你从休果手中抢走 -别说了…
He stole you from Hugo. -Don’t, Richard…
他抢了我的你
And he stole you from me.
这是真的
That’s true.
我一直想当你的情人
It was my idea to become your lover.
他背叛我和我最好的朋友 你老公
He betrayed me by stealing you from me and from my best friend, your husband.
那个人早烂透了
This man is treacherous to the core.
这个山顶洞人 简直想要我的命
This Neanderthal from Brooklyn is trying to murder me.
他所有的友谊都是假装的,他最亲密的朋友不过是…
For all his pretended friendship, his most intimate friends are nothing but fodder…
为了实现他所谓的神圣使命
for the unrolling of his own sanctified destiny…
为了他的创作冲动
his own creative urges.
我不打扰你们了
I leave the two of you to your destiny.
还有一件事
And one more thing:
不准在我家打炮 我绝不容忍♥
No more sex in my apartment. I won’t stand for it.
我绝不容忍♥
I won’t stand for it.
我爱他 他了解我
I love that guy. He understands me.
即便他…
Even though he is…
现在不要 待会吧…
Later.
即便他冷朝热风
Even though he is “ironizing.”
我现在只剩下3个欲望了
I have only three desires now:
吃饭
To eat.
睡觉
To sleep.
睡觉和…
And…
和什么?
And?
外面的土蛋 -是艺术系学生
Jerks out there. -It’s just the Art Students’ Ball.
也许是你不想做
Maybe you just don’t want to tonight.
没关系
It’s fine.
我会了解的
Fine, I understand.
这很自然
It’s natural.
我从书上看过这种事情的描述
I’ve read about such moments.
这种事女人也会发生 只是她们会掩饰
It happens to women, too, only women can conceal it.
对不起
Sorry.
用不着的
Don’t be.
你觉得不这么做 我就会失望
You feel that you have to fuck me or I’ll be disappointed.
其实你不必非干我不可 -别用那个字眼
But you don’t always have to fuck me. -Don’t say that word.
什么字?
What word?
“干”吗?
“Fuck”?
我现在听了会烦
It just bothers me now.
可能是因为你的口音
Maybe it’s the accent.
也许是因为你不能… “干”
Maybe it’s just because you can’t fuck.
最好从此别去想…
It’s important not to imagine terrible things…
自己“无能”这件事
like being impotent from now on.
没什么的 笑笑就过去了
It’s nothing. We should just laugh about it.
我爱你 小甜甜
I love you, Pussywillow.
我也爱你 休果
I love you, too, Hugo.
我对亨利付以如此的深情
I gave myself with such feelings against Henry…
我体验了强烈的肉体之乐
that I experienced a great physical pleasure.
我第一次背叛亨利
My first infidelity to Henry…
是跟我丈夫做♥爱♥时
was with my own husband.
我变了
I’ve changed.
我感到坐立不安 精力充沛 想冒险
I feel restless, spirited, adventurous.
说句实话 我希望秘密地 与别人幽会
To be absolutely truthful, I hope secretly to meet someone else.
心中充满色♥欲♥的想像
I have erotic imaginings.
我要享乐
I want pleasure.
每出来一次 我就更爱你一次
Every time I go out with you I love you more than ever.
你今晚好野 -我今晚能做任何事
You seemed so wild tonight. -Tonight I could do anything.
我也可以
I could, too.
我们要想一些可以刺♥激♥ 我们的事
We need to think of something that would stimulate us both.
你说什么都行 小甜甜
Anything you say, kiddo.
亨利跟我谈过这地方 -一定有奚巧
Henry told me about this place. -This ought to be something.
你在这等着
Wait here.
我和你一起 -只看就好
I’m with you. -We’ll just look.
要不要看表演? 表演什么?
What’s an exhibition?
你们得挑两个
Then you must choose two.
表演就是 我们看一男一女做♥爱♥
An exhibition is us watching a man and a woman doing it?
没有男人 只有女人
No man. Only women.
一个女人扮男人
One pretends to be the man.
这么做比较好 -当然了
It’s better that way, n’est-ce pas? -Of course.
你绝不会失望的 你可以看见一切
You will not be disappointed. You will see everything.
现在开始挑吧
And now you must choose.

Her.
和…
And…
做♥爱♥的方式有66种
There are 66 ways in which to make love.
真的?
Really?
她们要表演计程车中做♥爱♥ 一个人睡觉时做♥爱♥
They will show you love in a taxi, love when one of the partners is sleepy…
还有街头做♥爱♥ 等等…
love in the street, etc., etc.
还想看什么吗?
You like something else?
想 别假装自己是男人
Yes. Stop pretending to be a man.
想不想加入我们?
Would you like to join us?
想就别客气 你是花钱的客人呀
As you wish. You’re the boss.
安妮… -我爱你的绿眼睛 艾奎多
Anaïs. What.. -I love your green eyes, Eduardo.
安妮
Anaïs…
我有东西给你看
I want to show you things.
教你几招
I want to teach you things.
我要你放轻松
I want you to relax.
安妮
Anaïs…
放松自己 艾奎多
Relax, Eduardo.
我做过梦
I had a dream.
是场噩梦
A nightmare.
珍回来了
June had suddenly returned.
我们关在房♥间
We shut ourselves in a room.
我要求脱掉衣服
I began to undress.
我要求她也脱衣服
I begged her to undress.
我要求看她的胯间
I asked to let me see between her legs.
她压在我身上
As she lay over me…
我感到一支坚挺的阳物
I felt a penis touching me.
你不高兴吗?
Aren’t you glad?
你不高兴吗?
Aren’t you glad?
我正步入危机时期 艾奎多
I’m passing through a crisis, Eduardo.
你要小心 安妮
Be careful, Anaïs.
反常的享乐会伤害 正常的情欲
Abnormal pleasures kill the taste for normal ones.
我恨你 亨利
I hate you, Henry.
我现在发觉我爱你甚于 任何人
Because I now realize I love you as I have never loved anyone.
我想念你的声音、双手 和身体
I miss your voice, your hands, your body, your tenderness…
你的温柔、秃发和善良
your bearishness, and your goodness.
我更思念你的友情
Most of all, I miss our friendship.
作者:无名氏
写完了
Finished.
小甜甜
Pussywillow!
我回来了
I’m home!
我回来了
I’m home!
小甜甜
Pussywillow.
亨利睡熟了 他两天没合眼了
Henry, he’s exhausted. He hasn’t slept for two days.
小说刚刚写完
He’s just finished his novel.
亨利
Henry!
亨利
Henry.
写得太棒了
This is wonderful.
好极了 过来一起睡
Stupendous. Come and join us.
对 过来跟我们睡
Yes. Come and lie down with us, Henry.
希望你不介意
I hope you don’t mind. Anaïs was just reading this…
本来是安妮在看 我受不了偷看了一眼
and I’m a pretty nosy guy, so I took a peek.
我爱极了 -我想写点评论
I just love it. -I’ve been trying to write something about…
说明这本书对现代社会 的必要性
about how necessary this book is for our times.
你给社会一针强心剂
You give us a blood transfusion.
太美了 -谢谢
Beautiful. -Thanks.
等琼看了
Wait till June reads this.
一定高兴死了
She’ll be so thrilled that you’ve finished your book.
我每次听见她的名字 每看一页就心痛

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!