And make you drunk.
因为我有点怕你
‘Cause I’m intimidated by you.
我可以说任何事 你都会原谅我
And I need to feel free to say anything and know that you’ll forgive me.
我要告诉你些事 免得你跌倒
I want to tell you things so you won’t stumble through life.
我♥干♥过无数疯狂、
I’ve done the vilest things…
下流的事
foulest things.
不过我的做法高段
But I’ve done them superbly.
现在却感觉清♥纯♥
I feel innocent now.
你相信我吗? -你本来就很清♥纯♥
Do you believe that, Anaïs? -You are innocent.
我也想像你一样清♥纯♥
I want to be innocent like you.
经历你所有的经验
I want to experience everything you’ve experienced.
安妮
Anaïs…
替我照顾亨利
take care of Henry for me.
我明早就走了 -什么?
I’ll be leaving in the morning. -What?
早上?
The morning?
你几时回来? -可能很快 可能一去不回
But when will you come back? -Maybe soon. Maybe never.
我有好多事想跟你 一起做的
There’s so much I wish I could have done with you.
也希望跟你一起吃鸦♥片♥
I wish I could have taken opium with you
手腕伸出来
Give me your wrist.
不要 你的饰物够少了
No. You have so few things.
我想再多给你一些
I wanted to give you more.
我想抱着你
I wanted to hold you.
她疯了
She’s crazy.
你不明白吗? -不明白
Don’t you see? -No, I don’t see.
也不在乎 -她在利用你
I don’t care. -She’s just using you.

No.
你根本不明白
You just don’t understand.
你是嫉妒
You’re jealous of her.
我不是
No, I’m not.
再说,
Besides…
你再也见不到她了
you’ll never see her again.
这是哪来的?
Where did you get this?
我看看
Show me.
你有什么地方我没爱过的
Does she think she can love anything in you I haven’t loved?
亨利 或许你有才华和激♥情♥
Henry, you may have genius and passion…
不过你少了一样东西
but something is definitely missing.
是什么?
Oh, yeah? What?
热情?
Compassion.
对谁的热情? -琼就是一例
Compassion for whom? -June, for instance.
不如把热情留给月亮吧
Might as well have compassion for the moon.
我打算写一本有关琼的书
I’m going to write a book about June.
我正在写呀
I’m writing about her.
我比谁都了解她
I know more than anybody will ever know about her.
我指的是一样完全不同的事 以女人的身份
But I’m talking about something totally different. As a woman.
发自内心的
From the inside out.
我可以进入琼内心的诗境
I can get into the poetry of June.
她是我老婆
She’s my fucking wife.
你不了解自己的老婆
You don’t understand your own fucking wife.
我吻过她
I kissed her.
你想怎么写就写吧
Write about whatever you want to write about, for Christ’s sake.
我祝福你
And more power to you.
我要去工作了 -你尽可能多待一会
Got to get back to work. -Stay a while longer if you can, Henry.
她最近压力很大 刚刚才复元
She’s been under stress. She’s just getting back on her feet.
他们弄了些海地鼓 还邀我加入
They’ve got some Haitian drums up there. That fellow said I might sit in.
看你跳舞更能了解你的本性
I saw your true nature when you were dancing out there.
你不了解我
You don’t understand.
也许我只是个庄稼汉 只有妓♥女♥能了解我
Maybe I’m just a peasant and only whores can understand me.
你想跳舞吗?
You want to dance?
Dance.
双腿张开 开大点
Open your legs. Wider.
我爱你
I love you.
I need you. I love you -I love you. I love you. Henry…
I love you… Hugo.
你干什么? 我快发狂了
What are you doing? You’re driving me wild.
也许我是周♥旋♥在…
Perhaps I am a demon…
他俩之间的魔鬼
to be able to pass from Henry’s arms into Hugo’s.
我这么写的时候 休果就躺在我身边
Hugo lies next to me as I write this.
我爱休果
I love Hugo…
我感到清♥纯♥
and I feel innocent.
我说过自己小时候在
Did I ever tell you, Anaïs, about when I was a little boy…
波多黎各的事吗?
growing up in Puerto Rico?
我爹常带我看嘉年华会
My father used to take me to the carnival.
到处是鼓声和吓人的面具
There were wild drums beating and frightening masks.
有一些令人害怕的事 我不明白
There was something going on that was terrifying, and I didn’t understand.
我对家父说我不怕
And I said to my father,”I’m not afraid…
你的手给我
but give me your hand.”
我得走了
I have to go.
你好 理查先生
Hello, Mr. Richards!
你好 休果
Hello, Hugo.
格蓝周五会参加我们
Mr. Grant can’t join us till Friday at Deauville.
安妮 我鼓足了勇气 才写信给你
Anaïs, I don’t know how much I dare write you.
我想打电♥话♥又怕休果接到
I’d call you, only I’m afraid Hugo would answer.
但愿这封信别落在他手上
God forgive if this letter is ever opened by mistake.
我没办法
I can’t help it.
我要你 我爱你
I want you. I love you.
我心中一直忘不了你
I’ve been living with you constantly…
我怕告诉你
but I’ve been afraid to tell you.
担心会吓着你
I thought it would terrify you.
今天我看了 “圣女贞德的激♥情♥”
But today as I watched Dreyer’s “Passion of Joan of Arc”…
看见疯修士时就想起你
I saw the mad monk played by Antonin Artaud.
你就像贞德一样
I thought of you, like Joan…
年轻、纯洁、单一、疯狂
in all your youth and purity and single-minded madness.
在另一个爱上她的角色
And I saw myself in Artaud a hungering monk in love with you…
身上也看见了自己
and in love with my madness and your madness.
他眼中的情魔和你眼中 一模一样
And the demon in Artaud’s eyes was like the demon in your eyes.
我们真配呀
We fit so well together.
可是休果就比较麻烦
With Hugo, it’s so difficult sometimes.
我得擦凡士林
We have to use Vaseline.
他的好大
His penis is so big.
可是你的尺寸较合
But you and I fit so well.
亨利 我要进入你的思想
Henry, I want to know what you know.
我要和你合而为一
I want my life to match your life.
瞧瞧吧 不得了吧?
Look at that, will you? Isn’t that something?
Yeah…
Yeah.
我看了你的劳伦斯评论
Just read your goddamn book on D.H. Lawrence.
很棒的一本书
And, my, it’s one hell of a book, Miss Nin.
更显得我对劳伦斯 一无所知了
Shows me I didn’t know shit about Lawrence when I spoke.
我凭什么高谈阔论他的事
Who am I to go shooting off at the mouth about him?
他比我想像中伟大多了
He was much greater, finer than I ever thought.
且不管他是不是成功的男人
Never mind how he failed or triumphed as a man.
他的艺术家地位是否成功
As an artist, did he succeed?
我认为成就非凡
I say… magnificently.
他企图解放文学 这是我们的任务
He tried to liberate literature. And that’s our task.
解放、自♥由♥
Liberation. Freedom.
敬劳伦斯 敬我们的缺点
Let’s toast to Lawrence. Let’s toast to our defects.

Toast…
我们的友情
to our friendship.
喝凉的 尿热的 -敬亨利
Drink cold, piss warm. -To Henry.
敬亨利
To Henry.
去他的德佬
Fuck the Huns.
知道我是谁吗?
You know who I really am?
我来自海的那一头 我是巴尼克比尔水手
It’s only me from over the sea I’m Barnacle Bill, the sailor
我像一棵耶诞树 巴尼克比尔水手
I’m all lit up like a Christmas tree, I’m Barnacle Bill, the sailor
终生航海游四方 又抽烟又喝酒
I’ll sail the seas until I croak, I’ll fight, swear, drink and smoke
可惜我是只旱鸭子 巴尼克比尔水手
But I can’t swim bloody stroke I’m Barnacle Bill, the sailor
会打会干 只可惜是只旱鸭子
I’ll put my mast in whom I please I’m Barnacle Bill, the sailor
会抽烟会喝酒 可惜我是只旱鸭子
I’ll drink, fight, fuck and smoke, but I can’t swim a bloody stroke
巴尼克比尔水手 巴尼克比尔水手
I’m Barnacle Bill, the sailor Barnacle Bill, the sailor
变♥态♥
Perverts!
你才变♥态♥
Perverts yourselves!
干♥你♥的 -杰克
Fuck you. -Jack.
什么? -说 “干♥你♥的 杰克”
What? -Say, “Fuck you, Jack!”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!