You’re afraid of her? -No. I just don’t trust her. Do you?
信任她?
Trust her?
才不呢
Of course not.
你不觉得她美吧?
But, you do think she’s beautiful, don’t you?
不觉得
No.
这是实话
That’s the truth.
你这个人很实在
You have no aberrations.
也不残忍♥ -我不想残忍♥
No cruelty. -I don’t want to be cruel.
我痛恨怕女人太强的男人
I hate men who are afraid of a woman’s strength.
我不怕你太强 我喜欢
I’m not afraid of your strength. I love it.
越强越好
The stronger, the better.
来吧
Come here.
你不会恨我吧?
You don’t hate me, do you?
再多说些实话
Tell me some more truth, Hugo.
或者谎言
Or some lies.
跟我说悄悄话
Whisper to me.
你会怎么骗琼?
How would you lie to June?
如果你跟她做♥爱♥的话
If you were making love to her.
跟她做♥爱♥? -是
Making love to her? -Yes.
对 她的身体
To her body.
丰满的身体
Her voluptuous body.
她好变♥态♥ 如此坦露
She’s so perverse. So naked.
告诉她你爱她
Tell her that you love her.
我爱你 -我爱你
I love you. -I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
抱紧点 像男人一样占有她
Hold tighter. Possess her like a man.
我想像男人一样跟她做♥爱♥ -不要…
I want to fuck her like a man. -No…
干♥她♥ 休果 -我有
Fuck her, Hugo. -I am.
我在干♥她♥ 小甜甜
I am fucking her, Pussywillow.
我在干♥她♥ 小甜甜 -对
I am fucking her, Pussywillow. -Yes…
I…
你还好吧? 休果
Pretty good, Hugo.
相当好
Pretty good.
我在布鲁克林时 常参加单车比赛
Yeah, I used to pace the six-day bike races in Brooklyn.
你技术很不错 -快点呀
You’re pretty good to keep up. -Let’s go.
我天生就会 一向都喜欢运动
Guess it’s just natural with me. I’ve always loved sports.
快呀
Hey… hey… come on.
好有趣哟
That was fun.
Not bad.
这叫平手?
You call this a tie?
平手了吧
It’s a tie.
平手了
Okay. It’s a tie.
你像女老师 我像女学生
You’re like the schoolteacher. I’m like the young girl.
永远快乐光明 安妮
Always merry and bright, Anaïs.
你叫什么?
What’s your name?
我是柏加爵士
I’m Count Bruga.
你是哪里人?
Where do you come from, Count Bruga?
柏加爵士一直活在舞台上 所以才被宠坏的
Count Bruga’s been on the stage. That’s why he’s so spoiled.
我没有被宠坏 -是珍做的
Count Bruga is not spoiled! -Jean made Count Bruga.
她是个艺术家 手工细致
She’s an artist. Her hands are incredible.
她美得像男人 不是个普通的女人
Her beauty’s more like a man’s. She’s no ordinary woman.
普通的女人没法做 柏加爵士
No ordinary woman could make Count Bruga!
安静点 我们在讲话呀 -你闭嘴
Quiet, Bruga. We’re talking. -Shut up, yourself.
你也闭嘴
You shut up, too!
你在哪学的? -我父母是演艺圈的
Where did you learn how to do this? -My parents were show people.
父亲是魔术师 我妈是织毯专家
My father was a magician in the circus. My mother was a trapezist.
我是在路上出生的
I was born on the road.
亨利怎么告诉你的
What has Henry told you?
没有 真的
Nothing. Really.
他提过老爸吗?
He mentioned Pop?
没有 老爸是谁?
No. Who’s Pop?
老爸是艺术的守护神
Pop is a patron saint of the arts I know.
亨利吃醋因为他有钱
Henry’s jealous of him because Pop’s rich.
亨利最会鸡蛋里挑骨头了 你知道男人什么德性了
Henry sees a lecher under every rock. You know how men get.
你爱♥女♥人♥吗?
Do you love women?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
珍呢? -亨利跟你提过我和珍的事
What about Jean? -Did Henry tell you about Jean and I?
不是 是你跟我说的
No. You’ve been telling me about her.
他有本事把任何事都丑♥化♥
Sometimes he has a way of making everything ugly.
他没跟你上过床吧? -什么?
He’s not sleeping with you, is he? -What?
看样子没有
Nah, I guess not.
付钱了吧? -我来给吧
Did we pay? -Let me get it.
好的 我还得订票 -订票 到那去?
Good, ’cause I got to book my passage. -Passage? To where?
回纽约呀
Home to New York.
走吧 柏加 我还要过生活呢
Come on, Bruga. I got my own life to lead.
好多事没完成 朋友了、表演了
So many things up in the air: my friends, my acting.
还有场试镜也不能错过
There’s an audition I don’t want to miss.
你只有这些钱?
Excuse me. This is all the money you have?
是的 -抱歉 我无能为力
Well, yes. -Sorry. I can’t do anything for you.
你要我游泳回去吗?
What do you want me to do, swim?
当然不是
Of course not.
会有办法的
We’ll find a solution.
出了点事 我也不知道
Something’s happened. I don’t know.
不是票价涨了 就是汇率降了
The price has gone up, or the exchange rate’s gone down.
我想买♥♥便宜的 可是连三等舱都不够
I tried to get a reduction, but I don’t have enough even for third class.
这些给你 -我不能的
Here. -No, no. I couldn’t.
好了 拿去吧
Please. Take this.
你真好 谢了
It’s swell of you. Thanks.
船的事…
About that boat…
你找到方法了?
So, did you find a solution?
希望如此
I hope so.
我很想搭头等舱 -可以办的
I’d really like to travel first class. -It’s possible.
咱们可以一起喝一杯
Maybe you know a place where we could meet for a drink.
那就6点好了
Let’s say 6:00?
7点好一点 -7点好了
7:00 is better. -7:00.
Thanks. -See you then.
找到了
Here I am.
这个叫蒙娜的角色 是我吗?
This character, Mona. Is she supposed to be me?
什么事?
Why?
没事
Nothing.
亨利写得真好
Henry, it’s so good.
我一直希望你当
I always wanted you to be…
杜斯妥也夫斯基
Dostoevsky.
有那么好吗? -好?
Is that good? -Good?
我奋斗 吃苦这么久
I struggled, suffered…
只为了这个?
for this?
这不是我
This isn’t me.
差太远了
This is not me.
当然是你了 是我心目中的你
Of course it’s you. It’s the you inside me.
我被扭曲了
It’s a distortion.
亨利 看着我
Henry, look at me.
看呀
Look!
你看不清任何人的本质
You can’t see me or anyone as they are.
我要…
I wanted…
杜斯妥也夫斯基
Dostojevskij.
谁能当上你的他呀 这是不可能的事 你想怎么样?
Who could be Dostoevsky with you? You make that impossible! What do you want?
我想怎么样? -对
What I want? -Yes!
我告诉你这么多
After I brought the world to you.
我一生的故事之后
After I told you all of my stories!
我要你为我著书立说
Sing my praises!
让我成为人人羡慕的人物 -我不是人像画家
Make me an admirable character. -I’m not a portrait painter.
我同意你 看看你怎么对安妮的
I’ll say you’re not. Look what you’ve done to Anaïs.
你使一切变丑
You make everything ugly.
美对你而言是个笑话
Beauty is a joke to you.
你太消极 你是个潦倒的作家
You’re so negative. You’re a failure as a writer.
不是男人 你是小孩 你利用女人
You’re not a man. You’re a child! You use women!
你利用我 混♥蛋♥
You used me, you fucker!
你王八蛋
You fucker!
June!
打发她 我会让你痴狂
Get rid of her. I’ll drive you wild.
我爱你
I love you.
我想喝醉
I want to be drunk.
也要你醉

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!