真的用得着 有空再来看你们
Yeah, I can really use this. I’ll come and visit.
走吧 艾奎多 我们比赛天黑前谁先到巴黎
Come on, Eduardo. I’ll race you to town before it gets dark.
准备
On your mark. Come on.
我早不比赛了 单车只是我回家的工具
I don’t race anymore. For me, a bike is just a means of getting home.
预备了
Get set.
你不是我的对手 -你好了吗? 艾奎多
You’re no match for me. -Are you set, Eduardo?
先警告你 我常比赛的 -开始
I must warn you that I used to race. -Go!
我倒想看看他的作品 -可惜永远不会出书的
I’d love to read something he’s written. -Fat chance. He’ll never get published.
我见过亨利米勒了
I’ve met Henry Miller.
他充满活力、热情洋溢
He’s virile… flamboyant.
他的生活充满激♥情♥
He is a man life intoxicates.
和我一样
He is like me…
可惜他并不知道
but he doesn’t know it yet.
亨利很性格
Henry’s quite a character.
晚安 小甜甜 -晚安 休果
Good night, Pussywillow. -Good night, Hugo.
我来帮你 -休果 我没事的
Let me help you. -Hugo, I’ll be fine.
欧斯邦在家 我想给亨利个惊喜
Osborn is home, and I want to surprise Henry.
我只是想你需要人帮忙 你当真没事?
Just thought you could use a hand. Sure you’re all right?
是的 我没事 休果
Yes, I’m fine.
我会搭火车 待会回家见
I’ll take the train and meet you home later.
我等一下好了 免得出事
I’ll wait a minute, just in case.
我不要你等
I don’t want you to wait.
今晚见了
I’ll see you tonight.
今晚见
See you tonight.
亨利?
Henry?
欧斯邦?
Osborn?
“生命中最狂野的一刻 她跪在人行道上”
“其他一切都是谎言”
“她渴望幻觉 正如其他女人渴望钻石”
亨利
Henry?
不好意思 -安妮 我忘了 对不起
Excuse me. -Oh, God, Anaïs. I forgot.
对不起 -不, 对不起
I’m sorry. -No, I’m sorry.
对不起 对不起 -对不起
I’m sorry. I’m sorry. -I’m sorry.
I’m sorry. -I’m sorry. Wait!
亨利
Henry!
小鬼呀 来贫民窟呀
Hiya, kid. Slumming?
我去欧斯邦那 他告诉我去戏院找你的
I went to Osborn’s place. He told me where to find you.
我带来打字机 你可以用的
I brought my typewriter. I thought you should have it.
可以… 找个地方坐吗?
Can we go and sit down somewhere?
好呀
Why not?
后面有间小咖啡厅
There’s a little café back here.
来呀
Come on.
电影中的女主角 使你想起什么人吗?
That actress in the film… she reminds you of someone?
一个使你心牵神系的女人
A woman who obsesses you?
我了解那种感受
I know that feeling.
我也… 常着情
I’m often obsessed.
你多吃点吧 像个鸟胃似的
You ought to eat something, kid. You eat like a bird.
好吧 告诉你吧
All right, I’ll tell you.
珍是个天使般的女孩 我却给她虚假的信心
June appeared like an angel, and I offered her a fool’s faith.
她是舞♥女♥
She was a taxi dancer.
只要花钱 她就跟我跳
I paid my dime…
靠着我的肩头
she put her head on my shoulder…
一个谎言就这么开始了
but then the lies began.
她说她妈是吉普赛人
She told me her mother was a gypsy…
爸爸是个骗子 看了电影才知道
and her father was a count. Later, I saw a film and realized…
她的身世跟电影一模一样
she swiped her whole childhood right out of the film.
然后呢?
And so?
我娶了她
So I married her.
她给我勇气辞了职 全天候写作
She gave me the courage to quit my job so I could write full-time.
她相信我
She believed in me.
冬天弄些钱去买♥♥草莓
Somehow she got some money to buy strawberries in the winter.
我们一文不名 住在布鲁克林
We’re broke, living in a dump in Brooklyn…
但却快活得和神仙一样
but we’re living like kings.
有一天她认识一个画家 还带回家一起住
Then one day she meets an artist, brings her home to live with us.
没多久我们又要多养一张口了
Pretty soon, we’re supporting Jean, too.
她怎么弄钱?
How is she getting the money?
她爸爸 -爸爸?
Pop. -Pop?
全是她编的
Pop’s her scam.
有一天她捧了一把钱回来 我才明白
I find out about Pop only after she comes barging in one day…
她建议我去巴黎写作
with a fistful of money and suggests I go to Paris to write…
她过几天再去找我
then she’ll join me later.
我看了她虚假的眼神说
I take one look into her lying eyes and say:
全听你的
“Anything you say.
我收拾一下就去欧洲了
Pack my bag, and I’m off to Europe.
不过…
But…
我不是她想像中的笨蛋
I’m not quite the sap she takes me for.
我预感要赶回去 明白吗?
Something tells me to double-back, do you see?
碰面时 她倒先发我一顿脾气
But when I confront her, she gets furious with me.
还说没老爸我们早饿死了 说老爸是我的守护神
She says we would have starved without Pop. She says Pop’s my patron saint.
你的守护神? -她是这么说的
Your patron saint? -Yeah. That’s what she calls him.
不过她骗对方说她在写作
Only she’s been telling Pop that it’s her writing.
老爸因为她写作才给钱的
She says that’s why Pop’s been buying it, because of her.
你好
How you doing?
还说我该感激她这么对我
And I should be grateful. That she’s done it all for me.
后来又说爱我 一切问题全不见了
Then she says, “I love you.” And everything else vanishes.
那一刻 我像走入永恒
In that moment, I live eternities.
她为什么生气、伤心、吃醋又残忍♥?
Why does she get angry, hurt, jealous, and cruel?
又为何骗我? 我一直不明白
I mean, why does she lie? That I can’t understand.
或许你问错问题了
Maybe you’re not asking the right questions.
是吗? 你会怎么问?
Yeah? What would you ask?
我会问 她为什么要非骗人不可
I’d ask, what makes her lies necessary?
她怕些什么? 她怕什么人?
What is she afraid of? Who is she afraid of?
这是女人会问的事 -女人?
The kinds of things a woman would ask. -A woman?
对不起 借几法郎用用吧
Excuse me, pal. Could you spring for a few francs?
我今天手头今天不方便 -滚蛋
I’m a little short today. -Beat it.
你需要的话我这儿有
I’ll give you some money if you need it.
你太好了
Thanks. That’s swell of you.
小心点
Careful.
你回家没问题吧? -当然 我没事的
See you, kid. You’ll get home okay? -Yes, of course. I’ll be fine.
应该叫得到车的
Should be taxis all the time.
有钱人常来这的 再见
A lot of your swanky types come down here. See ya.
我弄出很多有趣的影像
I’m getting some interesting shadowy images here.
我喜欢
I like it.
你爱上了别人的头脑
You fall in love with people’s minds.
我担心亨利会抢走你
I’m afraid I could lose you to Henry.
别胡说了
Don’t be ridiculous.
他太粗俗
He’s so rough.
还叫我小鬼
He calls me “kid.”
我讨厌他
I think I hate him.
他是寄生虫、自大狂
He’s a parasite, an egoist.
可能是由于嫉妒 -你嫉妒什么?
Maybe it’s just jealousy. -What are you jealous of?
他的生活充满痛苦和混乱
His life seems so full of pain and chaos.
是别人把他害的
He has someone who drives him to pain and chaos.
安妮 我太太
Anaïs, meet my wife June.
谢谢你照顾亨利
Thanks for taking care of Henry.
他描述得你不一样 你太差了 亨利
He didn’t describe you right. You didn’t, Henry.
你家的色彩
The colors you’ve used.
好像每个房♥间都有不同的气氛 安妮丝
It’s as if you painted each room for a different mood, Anaïs.
我叫安妮
It’s Anaïs.
亨利没一样说对的
Henry gets everything wrong…
安妮
Anaïs.
抱歉
Sorry.
永远快乐光明 -你说对了
Always merry and bright. -You said it.
你打算取什么书名? -正在考虑几个可能
So, what’s the title of your book going to be? -I’m knocking around a couple:
“I Sing the Equator”, and “Tropic of Cancer”.
我喜欢前者 -不, Tropic of Cancer 才好
I like “Sing the Equator”. -No. “Tropic of Cancer”.
毫无疑问的
Without question.
安妮说的对
Anaïs, you are so absolutely right.
瞧吧 亨利,
You see, Henry?
我早说过了
I told you so.
然后呢?
So?
你对她有什么看法? -琼吗? 不怎么样
What do you think of her, Hugo? -June? Not much.
你怕她? -只是不信任她 你呢?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!