真是凭白之冤
It began so innocently.
他说一个女人发表文章
He said it was strange that a woman…
悍卫劳伦斯是件怪事
would want to publish a defense of D.H. Lawrence…
他的作品被认为是对性的煽动
and that his words are considered an incitement to sex.
他却说 一个以熟练手法 -描写性的人
Then he said, “You write about sex…” -…with some authority, Miss Nin.
一定过着自♥由♥的生活
You must have led a rather free life.
自♥由♥? -你一定有不少经验
Free? -You must have had a lot of experience.
你知道的 我指韵事
You know, affairs.
我最有兴趣的是你何以 对色情的了解如此深入
What I’m interested in is how you came to have such insights into the erotic.
是文学呀 我喜欢普洛斯特和…
Through literature. Yes, I love Proust, and…
我真正觉醒的时候是
But I suppose my real awakening came…
我和先生休果第一次去巴黎
when my husband Hugo and I first arrived in Paris…
租了间公♥寓♥的时期
and rented a bachelor apartment for the summer.
有一天我正在收拾…
One day, I was tidying up…
当时正在整理衣橱
and as I was going through the closets…
衣橱里放着房♥主留下的私人物品
where the owner had left his personal belongings…
我发现了…
I discovered…
那个衣橱
In that closet…
使我对色情的变化无端 由陌生变为熟悉
I became familiar with the endless varieties of erotic experience.
过来
Come here.
休果 -你大概要我送一程吧
Hugo! -I thought you might need a lift.
你没事吧? 小甜心
Are you all right, Pussywillow?
他亲了我 休果 -什么?
He kissed me, Hugo. -What?
天呀
Oh, my God.
只是一个吻罢了
It was just one kiss.
他先吻我
He kisses me once…
再轻抚我的身体
then he caresses all of my body.
搜寻我的双乳
He seeks my breasts…
和最敏感、神秘的地方
and my most secret, sensitive part.
双手盲目搜索
His hands are deft.
被一股无名的欲情驱使着
I’m tempted by unknown pleasures.
我发现他的情火点燃之后
When I see that I have let him be aroused…
就任他在我双胯间 尽情发泄
I let him release his desire between my legs.
这么做纯出于同情
I just let him, out of pity.
我跟休果说了一部分
I tell Hugo only part of the story.
你早
Merci, Emilia.
小甜甜
Pussywillow!
记得晚上8点会我
Remember to meet me at 8:00 tonight.
休果 我今晚不去你介意吗?
Hugo, would you mind very much if I didn’t go this evening?
我介意
Yes, I would mind.
对不起 可是那些人只谈 货款、基金和房♥地规划
I’m sorry, but all that crowd talks about is bad loans or trusts or estate planning.
房♥地规划是很有创意的事
Estate planning can be very creative.
听着 没银行我们来不了巴黎
Look, the bank is how we got to Paris.
我需要这份工作
I need this job.
我承认自己乐在其中 又何妨?
I admit, I sometimes enjoy it. Why not?
何妨?
Why not?
你简直变了个人 休果
You’re changing into someone else, Hugo.
你身上都是钞票味
You’re even beginning to smell like the bank.
我工作你才能安心写作
I’m working so that you can write.
我要交往一些有生命的人 休果
I need to know people who are alive, Hugo.
不对 不对
No, no, no!
你没专心 没有完全发挥 再来一次
You are not concentrating. You are holding back. Do it again.
我没法子专心了 艾奎多
I can’t seem to concentrate anymore, Eduardo.
我生活中…
My life…
好像还缺了些东西
Sometimes I think I need something else…
一个比我更坚强的男人
an older man, a man stronger than I am.
你喜欢折磨我
You like to make me suffer.
我从小就一直爱你 可是我一直害怕
I’ve loved you since we were children, Anaïs, but I’ve always had a fear that…
自己不能… -别说了
I wouldn’t be able to… -No.
你看他们 艾奎多 好细腻哟
Look at them, Eduardo. They’re so exquisite.
我要是男人 一定被她们迷倒
If I were a man, I’d be swept away.
她们迷不了我 你才能
They don’t move me like you do.
你家真不错 休果
Hell of a place you got here, Hugo.
很安静
Peaceful.
住很久了? -大恐慌之后的事
Been here long? -Just since the Crash.
大恐慌之后 之前过什么生活?
Since the Crash? How did you live before?
生活不错
We lived well.
这位是亨利米勒 美国名作家 欧斯邦介绍的
This is Henry Miller, the American writer Osborn is putting up.
内人安妮尼安
My wife, Anaïs Nin.
你好 安妮
How are you, Anaïs?
艾奎多尚兹 安妮的表哥 安妮 -你该读读亨利的作品
Eduardo Sanchez, Anaïs’ cousin. -Anaïs, you should read Henry’s stuff.
他的钱全拿去买♥♥劳伦斯的书了
For my money, he’s got it over D.H. Lawrence.
我很乐意看看 -亨利还没出版过呢
I’d love to read your writing. -He hasn’t been published yet.
居然把他和劳伦斯比?
You’re comparing him to Lawrence?
我不想跟他比 他可能讨厌我的风格
Don’t compare me to Lawrence. Lawrence would’ve hated how I write.
亨利写的都是平凡人物 -所以我才不喜欢他的东西
Henry writes for the common man. -Just like I don’t like his writing.
安妮刚写了一本劳伦斯的评论
Anaïs is writing a book about Lawrence.
或许你受不了他作品中 性的描写太强烈
Perhaps his sexuality is too strong for you.
太强烈? 他简直是幼稚 不成熟
Too strong? He’s childish and prudish, if you ask me.
法国人一向都写这种事 拉布雷、福娄贝尔
The French have written about this stuff all along. Rabelais, Flaubert…
坦白说 现代作家 没有不吃他口水的
I can’t imagine a modern writer not to owe a debt to Lawrence.
去吃东西吧
Let’s eat.
他太着眼于性了 几乎捧为经典
He makes too much out of sex. Makes a damn gospel out of it.
我认为性和生、死一样 是自然现象
In my way of thinking, sex is natural, like birth or death.
再说我并不如一般人想像中 对文学和诗那么有兴趣
Besides, I’m not interested in literature or poetry as we know it.
你对什么有兴趣?
What are you interested in?
亨利写的全是做♥爱♥ -做♥爱♥?
Henry writes about fucking. -Fucking?
不对 我写自我解放的事
I’m writing about self-liberation.
自然少不了做♥爱♥了
Nope. It’s definitely about fucking.
欧斯邦呀… -快吃东西吧
Osborn! Hold on. -We should eat something.
艾米莉等着呢 -你在干嘛?
Emilia is waiting. -What are you doing?
我翻了几页之后才发现
I flip through a few more pages and I realize…
自己看自己的小说
this is my own novel I’m reading, with some joker’s name on it…
被一个土蛋译成法文 变成巴黎第一畅销书
Written in French, being sold in the best bookstore in Paris.
不可能 怎么可能的? -怎么可能的?
Unbelievable. How’s that possible? -How’s that possible?
休果 记得去年我装手稿的手提箱被偷的事吗?
Remember last year when some guy stole my briefcase with my manuscript in it?
他偷了我的手稿 不过不知道我会抓到他的
This guy swiped my manuscript, but this joker doesn’t realize I’ll get him.
蛋糊是我们家传的拿手菜 蛋糊呀 -原来是这个
The soufflé is from an old family recipe. -Soufflé? So this is a soufflé.
希望有内容
I hope it’s substantial enough.
他不知道我是剽窃法律师
I’ll get this joker because I’m a copyright lawyer.
我会像对付上一个一样 对付他的
I’ll go after him like I went after the other joker.
偷你剧本的人? -偷我剧本那个
The guy who stole your play. -Yes.
在百老汇的时候 -百老汇的时候
That’s on Broadway. -That’s on Broadway.
我已经说过了?
I told you this already?
有关他从我手提箱里 偷走的事?
About this guy who stole my play right out of my briefcase?
否则我早成名了 都是这些败类
I’d be a well-received writer if it weren’t for these jokers.
我一定抓到他 我绝不冒险 这里面是我的新作品
I’ll get him. I’m not taking any chances. This is my new baby in here.
你笑我?
You laughing at me?
我感觉好舒服 太棒了 这儿的一切真好
I just feel so good. Wonderful. What a fine moment we have.
免费午餐 壁炉里的火 美酒
A free lunch, a fire in the fireplace, wonderful wines…
蓝色和橘红色
the colors blue and orange. It’s wonderful! Wonderful!
美得无话可说了
No other word for it.
你写什么? 诗还是什么?
So, what do you write? Poetry or something?
大部分作品都在日记里
Most of my writing is in these diaries.
不要
No.
我不给别人看的
No, I never let anyone read it.
也不给别人看过
I never show it to anyone…
只有休果,
except Hugo…
偶尔看过
sometimes.
我一直想看普洛斯的 “囚犯”
I’ve always wanted to read “The Captive”. “La Prisonniere”.
我想送给你
Please, I want you to have it.
我借了
I’ll borrow it. Thanks.
小甜心
Pussywillow!
在布鲁克林常参加六天单车赛
I used to go to the six-day bike races we had in Brooklyn.
我喜欢单车
Yeah, I love bikes.
我不能接受 -我要送你
But I couldn’t take it. -I want you to have it.
那你用什么? -可以向你借呀
What will you use? -I’ll borrow yours, Hugo.
你不能骑男人的单车 干脆叫亨利骑我的好了
You can’t ride a man’s bike. In that case, Henry should take mine.
谢谢你 休果
Hey, thanks, Hugo.
你太好了
That’s swell of you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!