护工的主要工作
Being a carer is all about…
就是认可以及
.acknowledging and,
维护住户的尊严
you know, preserving the residents’ dignity.
有人告诉我以前有人跟我说
You know, I’ve been told, I’ve been told before
我很擅长安抚人
that l’m very good at making people feel comfortable.
非常擅长我很会社交
Very, you know, I’m very social,
非常会社交 还讨人喜欢
very sociable person, very personable,
很讨人喜欢
very personable…
很讨人喜欢
..very personable.
喜欢笑喜欢去 喜欢
Like to have a laugh, like to go…like to have a
别说你喜欢笑
Don’t say you like have a laugh.
她又不是你朋友
She’s not your mate.
一你好嗨我是莎拉 贝恩 来面试的
Hello… – Hi. I’m Sarah Bain. I’m here for the interview.
往里走亲爱的
It’s just down there, love.
打扰一下我来找斯蒂夫
Excuse me, l’m looking for Steve.
跟我走快点
Follow me. Be quick.
我们很荣幸
We’ve been given the honour
为求职者倒杯茶
of getting tea and that for the candidate.
你是唯一一个求职者
You’re the only candidate.
麻烦给我杯茶
Er, tea, please, yeah.
谢谢
Та.
加奶加糖吗 -一勺半
Milk and sugar? – One and a half, please.
你是说两个都要 -不她是说一句半
You mean two. – No, she means one and a half.
不是指数字对吧
That’s not a number, is it?
0. 就是数字一勺半
Well, it is a number, it’s one and a half.
抱歉他很无礼
I’m sorry. He’s rude.
顺便介绍下我叫托尼
I’m Tony, by the way.
他叫肯尼
He’s Kenny.
和肯尼。达格利什同名
After Kenny Dalglish, easy.
他的名字取自一个送奶工
Where he’s named after milkman
以前和他妈妈一起玩多米诺骨牌的那个
his mum used to play dominoes with.
问他多大了
Ask him how old he is,
问他达格利什首次亮相是什么时候
ask him when Dalglish made his debut.
我爸爸是个算命先生
My dad was a fortune teller.
对我来说 傻蛋
A point to me…. – Tit.
莎拉 对吧
Sarah, is it?
你为什么会选择来疗养院工作
So what brings you to residential care?
我已经取得了
Well, I’ve got me Level 1
成人社会护理准备工作一级证书
in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care…..
我要打断你一下
Going to stop you there.
这个工作需要维护他人的尊严
This job is about treating people with dignity.
当然-我们的工作场所是他们的家
Of course. – This is their home that we work in.
所以我不想找个
So l’m not just employing any old
只会擦屁♥股♥的麻烦精
knobby-knob stopper to wipe an ass.
我哪里惹到你了吗
Have I upset you?
你发了简历你的技能跟开玩笑一样
You sent your CV and, well, your skills are joking
工作经历也没好到哪里去
and your work’s not much better.
我只是还没找到合适的
You know, I just…I haven’t found a good fit,
我觉得如果有机会
and I think, given the opportunity…
你以为学习53个小时拿到一级证书
You think 53 hours of your Level 1
就能胜任这份工作了吗
makes you ready for this?
我没这个意思-让你开啤酒你肯定行
Did I say that? – Cos you might be trusted to pull a pint,
但是照料一个连叉子是什么都搞不懂
but sitting with a scared old man while he’s trying to work out
还受了惊吓的老人 -行了艾伦。休格
– what a fork is… – All right, Alan Sugar!
你看清了我我也看清了你
Yeah, you see me, but I ee you as well.
你知道有多少人-你进来的时候就肯定
ame in here absolutely certain… – Do you know how many peof
有宝贵的一级证书我是在浪费你尔时间
with this precious Level 1… – I was a waste of time.
干一周就坚持不下去了
And they last no more than 1 week.
我连一周都坚持不到
Well, I won’t even last that long.
做好你的工作吧
Stick your job.
你知道吗我爷爷得了阿兹海默症
Do you know, me grandad had Alzheimer’s
我那时还小但是我记得
and I was only young, but I remember…
“也许就不会觉得自己这么差动了”
“maybe l’ll feel less like shit.”
所以我理解尊严的含义
Sol understand dignity.
但通过你和人交谈的方式来看
But from the way that you’ve carried on,
我不确定你理解这个词
I’m not sure that you do.
你能于得不错
You’ll do fine.
周一来上班吧-无所谓了
You can start Monday…. – Whatever.
我是故意激怒你的
I was baiting you.
停一下
Stop!
你要的茶
You wanted tea.
我不应该在无人监管的情况下出来
I’m not supposed to be out here unsupervised,
但是我知道了大门的密♥码♥
but I learnt the door code
我记了下来
and I wrote it down.
好吧-他们估计要改密♥码♥了
OK…. – They’ll change the code now.
没关系我原意冒这个险
That’s all right. I’ll risk that.
因为我喜欢你
Cos I like you.
我的天
Fucking hell.
托尼
Tony!
托尼过来伙计
Tony, come on, lad.
进来
In!
谢谢
Ta-ra.
星期一见
I’ll see you Monday.
怎么样
So?
看看你-嚷嚷什么
Look at you! – What’s that screaming?
她找到工作了鲍勃
She got the job, Bob.
估计干个五分钟就搞砸了
l’ll give her five minutes before she fucks it…
鲍勃别这样
Bob, don’t.
IL
我话放在这你也是这么想的
I say it, you think it.
我不会搞砸的这次肯定不会
I won’t mess up, not this time.
一你开车了-对啊
Did you take the car? – Yeah.
她今天把车开走了 明明轮到我了
well, She took the car today. It’s my turn….
她有面试
Well, she had her interview.
那也不能把我钥匙拿走-我出钱买♥♥的车
Doesn’t mean she can take my keys. – I paid for the car.
车是全家人的又添乱了 对吧
Car’s for all the family. Messed up there, didn’t you?
那你今天干什么了 爸爸
And what did you do today, Dad, eh?
挠右蛋还是左蛋-我太了解你了
Did
d you scratch your right bollock or left? -I see you…
虽然你妈不了解
..even if she doesn’t.
哈喽亲爱的今天过得不开心吗
Hello, love. You having a sad day?
西尔玛
Thelma?
你还好吗 要去哪
Are you all right? Where are you going?
没有你的
You get nothing.
我能不知道吗
Don’t I know?
比尔是在送信不好意思 -好
Bill’s just delivering the post, if you’ll excuse us? – Yeah.
没有她的信-对 亲爱的 还没到呢
Nothing for her…. – No, love, not yet.
有我的信吗比尔
Any for me,
Bill?
应该是没有了
l’ll take that as a no.
跟我来办公室吧
Follow me to the office, please.
我们这要先进行一周的入职培训
So what we have here is a one week induction…
还有两天的实践训练
..with two days training on the floor.
试用期六个星期我会尽力帮你的
The first six weeks of probationary but l’ll do my best by you.
夜班的时候他们通常都没事
Nights, you know, they’re generally OK.
我换了班这样就能给你做入职培训
I’ve switched my shifts so I can be doing your induction,
把工作交代清楚
so it’s all joined up.
对了还有制♥服♥
Right, uniform.
我妈妈选的颜色
Me mum chose the colour.
这些以前都是她的 -好的
Used to be hers, all this…. – OK.
这衣服让人感觉是在零食店上班
I think it makes it look like you work in a tuck shop
《玩乐学校》或者现在孩子看的烂剧里白
or on Play School or whatever shit they watch these days,
我没孩子
I haven’t got kids.
你先换衣服吧 然后
l’ll let you get changed, then, and
等下我回来 带你参观一下
when I come back, give you the guided tour,
说一下注意事项
lay out a few don’ts and do’s.
我要用电♥话♥我得打个电♥话♥ -好的
I need the phone…. – Oh, eh! -I need the phone…. – Yeah, yeah
可以进来了
Yeah, you’re OK.
警官
Er, police.
你好我叫斯蒂夫,弗罗比舍
Hello, my name’s Steve Frobisher.
这里是晴空疗养院
I’m calling from Bright Sky Care Home.
我们有一位住户失踪了