是的,我的胳膊没事,你在哪儿?
Yeah, my arm’s fine. Where are you?
我刚烤了那臭家伙
I just fried Stinky.
听着…
Listen…
…告诉老爸我会回家…
…tell Father I’ll be home…
…但他不必一直等我
…but he shouldn’t wait up.
不,不,等等
No. No, wait, wait.
是的,我要和你一起去
Yeah, I gotta go with you.
嘿,麦尔斯 在?
– Hey, Myers. – Yeah?
回见
Bye.
妈的
Damn it.
萨莫尔履行了他的使命
Sammael has fulfilled his destiny.
安息吧…
Die in peace…
…然后一次次地重生
…and be reborn again and again.
到月食只有七天多一点时间
Only seven more days till the eclipse.
一切都会顺利的
The child will be there, and so will we all.
不是吗?
Won’t we?
贝拉米精神病医院 最低防护单位
有个红衣服的大块头家伙在下面
There’s a big, red man down there.
没事,亲爱的 这时令圣诞老人不会来这里
That’s fine, darling. Santa’s not here for another month.
不是圣诞老人
Not Santa.
哦,那么是谁?
Well, who, then?
我拿了啤酒来
I brought beer.
哦,红仔,你的胳膊
Oh, Red, your arm.
你最好找医生看一下
You better get that looked at.
我想见你
I wanted to see you.
每次媒体看到他,他们都跑到我这来
Every time the media gets a look at him, they run to me.
我的谎话借口都用完了,特雷弗
I’m running out of lies, Trevor.
我想你挺喜欢上电视 是啊
– I thought you like being on TV. – I do.
就今年,漏网了几个?五个
So how many escapes this year alone? Five.
汤姆,他是咱们的客人,而不是犯人
Tom, he’s our guest, not a prisoner.
你的客人身高六英尺五寸 有条尾巴而且是政♥府♥资助的
Your guest is 6-foot-5, bright red, has a tail and is government-funded.
我知道到哪儿能找到他
I know where to find him.
我会把他找回来 嘿,鱼排
– I’ll get him back. – Hey, fish stick.
什么都别动
Don’t touch anything.
我必须摸一下看看
I need to touch it to see.
看什么? 过去,未来
– See what? – Past, future.
不管这物品有什么秘密
Whatever this object holds.
他是认真的?
Is he serious?
别操心那些指纹了,从来都不会留下的
Don’t worry about fingerprints. Never had any.
教授,他们来过这里
Professor, they were here.
谁来过这里?尼克松?胡蒂尼 (注:美国著名魔术师)?
Who was here? Nixon? Houdini?
吉米胡佛?还是谁?
Jimmy Hoffa? Who?
演示给我看,亚伯 演示一下这里发生过的事
Show me, Abe. Show me what happened here.
这是东翼的入口,我们已经清场
This is east-wing check-in. We’re all clear.
还有,保证附楼那边的门全都锁好了
Also, make sure it’s all locked up over there in the annex.
收到
Roger that.
克罗能!
Kroenen!
走开
Move.
快走!
Move!
他在这!
There he is!
我们从这里包围他!
We’ll cover him from here!
好的,别动!把东西放下
All right, don’t move! Put that down.
把武器放下!
Put down the weapon!
干掉他们
Get them.
把枪放下
Drop the weapon.
趴到地上!
On the ground!
最后警告!
Last warning!
干掉他!
Take him out!
现在,准备欢迎仪式,我的爱人
Now, ready the welcome, my love.
从千名天使的眼泪中采集到的盐
Salt gathered from the tears of a thousand angels.
可以抑制萨莫尔…
Restraining the essence…
…的本性,这地狱之犬
…of Sammael, the hellhound.
毁灭之根源
The seed of destruction.
这我可以保证,萨莫尔
This I can promise, Sammael.
你们中每个倒下的人…
For each one of you that falls…
…会有两倍的人再复活
…two shall arise.
教授 我没事
– Professor. – I’m all right.
教授
Professor.
你…
You…
你病得很重
You are very sick.
我不想让地狱男爵知道
I don’t want Hellboy to know.
六十年前,他们曾试图毁灭世界
Sixty years ago, they tried to destroy the world.
他们又回来了
They’re back.
在我有生之年,他们回来了…
In my lifetime, they’re back…
…要完成这工作
…to finish the job.
我们在部门里都很想你
We miss you at the bureau.
亚伯每天越来越疯狂
Abe’s crazier every day.
父亲仍然对我很生气
Father’s still mad at me.
回来,丽兹
Come back, Liz.
回来 不,不,H·B
– Come back. – No. No, H.B.
不,这次不行
No, not this time.
我不喜欢这里…
I don’t like it here…
…可我已经好久没经历什么事件了
…but I haven’t had an episode in months.
而你知道吗?
And you know what?
我正学习如何控制它
I’m learning to control it.
我正摸索它是从哪儿来的
I’m learning where it comes from.
我这一生里,头一次…
For the first time in my life…
…我不再害怕
…I’m not afraid.
看起来你的坐驾在这 还有护卫随时恭候
– Looks like your ride is here. – Have escort stand by.
奶妈小队
The Nanny Squad.
嘿,等等
Hey, stop. Wait. Wait.
长官,可以让我来处理吗?
Sir, may I go first?
等一下
Hang on a minute.
他跟他并不熟
He barely knows him.
那么通过这件事可以让他们彼此熟悉起来
Then he should make it his business to change that.
听着,H·B…
Listen, H. B…
…我曾经有机会离开这的
…I’ve got a chance out here.
所以如果你真在乎我…
So if you really care about me…
…你就不该回来
…you won’t come back.
是的…
Yeah…
…我也该走的
…I gotta go too.
太多的事要做
Lots to do.
怎么耽搁这么久?
What took you so long?
来吧,回家了
Come on, time to go home.
别再说了
Tape you up.
你以为你是谁,童子军?
What are you, a Boy Scout?
不,我从来就不是 哼,你以为我是傻瓜
– Nope, I never was. – Well, you could have fooled me.
嘿,红仔
Hey, Red.
哦,天啊,你失了很多血
Oh, God. You’ve lost a lot of blood.
小菜一碟
This is nothing.
你知道什么才能杀了我,对吧?
You know what’ll kill me, don’t you?
好吧,红仔,让我们回你家,来吧
Okay, Red, let’s get you home. Come on.
你被一些有机酸灼伤了
You were burned by some organic acid.
那我算运气不错了
I’m lucky that way.
我挺担心你 我?
– I worry about you. – Me?
嗯…
Well…
…我不可能总在你身边,你知道
…I won’t be around forever, you know.
靠!
Damn!
你能不能小心点?
Could you please be a little careful?
大块头
Big baby.
它触到你大概有多长时间?
How long was it latched onto you?
我不知道,大概有五秒钟
I don’t know. About five seconds.
教授,看 很糟糕吗?
– Professor, look. – Is it bad?
触到你五秒钟,下了三个虫卵
Touched you five seconds, laid three eggs.
甚至没给我买♥♥喝的?
Didn’t even buy me a drink.
这带刺的玩意会自己从舌头上分离 注射虫卵
The stinger detaches itself from the tongue and injects the eggs.
它们对热量和光线很敏感
They are very sensitive to heat and light.
它们需要一个潮湿、阴暗的环境来繁殖
They need a humid, dark environment to breed.
你有没失去过它的踪迹?
Did you ever lose track of him?
嗯,让我们看看
Well, let’s see.
就是火车经过我头顶的那个时候