Father’s back?
他还在生气 是啊,谁叫你溜出去了
– He still angry? – Well, you did break out.
我要见她
I wanted to see her.
不关别人的事 可你上了电视!
– Nobody’s business. – It is. You got yourself on TV again.
麦尔斯?
Myers, huh?
名字呢,麦尔斯?
You got a first name, Myers?
别盯着他看,他不喜欢
Try not to stare. He hates it when people stare.
约翰,约翰·麦尔斯
John. John Myers.
叫我约翰就可以了
Well, John’ll do.
你看什么? 他的角,他用锉刀把它们锉平了
– Stare at what? – His horns. He files them to fit in.
你在看什么,约翰?
What you looking at, John?
不,不,不,没什么
Oh, no, no, no. Nothing. Nothing at all.
红色警报
Code red.
嘿,嘿,嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
警报,红色警报
Warning. Code red.
该我们出马了
They’re playing our song.
来啊,伙计,我们去除妖
Come on, champ, let’s go fight some monsters.
这里是梅肯图书馆…
We’re here at the Machen Library…
…几个小时前,这里的警报响了
…where just hours ago, an alarm was triggered.
纽约警局已经发表声明
The N.Y.P.D. has yet to issue a statement.
特警队和医护人员,该来的都来了
We’ve got SWAT vans, paramedics. You name it.
又来了一辆大垃圾车
And now here comes a garbage truck.
非常大的垃圾车
A large garbage truck.
看这些傻鸟,蓝仔
Look at them ugly suckers, Blue.
他们和我们之间只隔着一块玻璃
One sheet of glass between them and us.
我的故事
Story of my life.
我可以到外面去了
Outside. I could be outside.
你是说到外面和她在一起
You mean, outside with her.
别探测我的心思,伙计
Don’t get psychic with me, fella.
这么明显,哪儿还要探测
Nothing psychic about it.
你很轻松
You’re easy.
我坐着垃圾车怎么泡妞啊
How am I gonna get a girl? I drive around in a garbage truck.
丽兹离开了我们,红仔
Liz left us, Red.
领会这其中的暗示吧
Take the hint.
我不喜欢领会什么暗示
We don’t take hints.
Civilians in bedroom.
好了,伙计们,把定♥位♥器♥同步吧
Okay, guys, let’s sync up our locators.
把门封起来 红仔和蓝仔要进来了
Seal the doors. Red and Blue are coming in.
警报 19 点响的
1900 hours, an alarm was tripped.
一个大家伙,据说是五号♥类型 极具攻击性
A large entity, type 5, reported. Very aggressive.
死了六个警卫
Six guards dead.
这个地方我们检查过了
I thought we checked this place.
都是赝品和复♥制♥品
Fakes and reproductions.
很显然,也不全是赝品
Apparently, not everything was fake.
父亲
Father.
那东西还在里面
The entity is still in there.
监控录像显示 一个十六世纪的雕像被毁坏了
Video surveillance shows a 16th-century statue was destroyed.
圣戴奥尼索斯法官
St. Dionysius the Areopagite.
驱魔人 正是
– Who wards off demons. – Exactly.
那个雕像是空的
The statue, however, was hollow.
圣物箱
A reliquary.
是个囚笼
A prison.
梵蒂冈认为里面关着的东西非常危险…
The Vatican deemed its occupant dangerous enough…
…被列在阿维尼翁的名单上面 我们正好有这名单的副本
…to include it on The List of Avignon, of which, by the way, we hold a copy.
这些玩意对付他们可管用了
Perfect job for these babies.
我自己做的
Made them myself.
圣水、丁香叶、银薄片、白橡木 都是圣物
Holy water, clove leaf, silver shavings, white oak. The works.
这门后面,有个黑暗生物
Behind this door, a dark entity.
邪恶,古老而饥渴
Evil, ancient and hungry.
哦,好的,让我们进去打声招呼
Oh, well. Let me go in and say hi.
你最好翻翻书,蓝仔
You better hit the books, Brother Blue.
关于这家伙,我们绝对需要更多信息
We’ll definitely need more info on this one.
嘿,没人和他一起去吗?老天
Hey, no one goes with him? Jesus.
不,他更喜欢那样
No. He likes it that way.
整个一“孤胆英雄”
The whole “lonely hero” thing.
嘿,臭东西
Hey, Stinky.
厨房♥关门了
Kitchen’s closed.
你吃了什么?
What you having?
六个图书馆守卫,生吃 加上一些皮带靴子
Six library guards, raw, plus belts and boots.
伙计,你需要些粗纤维来把它们排泻出去
Man, you’re gonna need some heavy fiber to move that out.
红仔,我找到些东西
Red, I found something.
怪物的名字叫萨莫尔,孤寂之人
This entity’s name is Sammael, the desolate one.
尼尔加之子,某人的兄弟
Son of Nergal, brother of…
听着,山米…
Listen, Sammy…
…我枪法一般,可这儿的 撒马利亚人用的子弹真是粗大
…I’m not a very good shot, but The Samaritan here uses really big bullets.
那么,你认为我们 怎么才能和平处理此事…
So, what do you say we work this out in a nice, peaceful…
哦,该死
Oh, crap.
对你来说是这样,山姆
That’s it for you, Sam.
红仔,你需要听听其他信息
Red, you need to hear the rest of the information.
不,已经搞定了
No, he’s taken care of.
不,听着这个
No, listen to this.
萨莫尔,孤寂之人,黑暗的主宰…
“Sammael, the desolate one, lord of the shadows…
…尼尔加之子,复活之犬…
…son of Nergal, hound of resurrection… ”
看…
See…
…我感觉不太好
…I don’t like that.
什么?复活之犬?
What? Hound of resurrection?
“瘟疫之先兆,毁灭之根源–”
“Harbinger of pestilence. Seed of destruc… ”
快翻到末页,我怎么才能杀了他?
Cut to the end. How do I kill it?
这里没写
Doesn’t say.
到前面去,让我们走!快走!
Go to the front. Let’s go! Move!
我在后面探探情况
I’m going around the back.
哦,该死
Oh, crap.
孩子
Child.
都已经长大了,我明白了
All grown up, I see.
那个声音
That voice.
那是你听过的第一支催眠曲,我的孩子
It was the first lullaby you ever heard, my son.
我引导你来到这世上
I ushered you into this world.
只有我知道你的真正称呼,你的真名
I alone know your true calling, your true name.
你怎么称呼这玩意
Name this.
那玩意儿,那玩意儿 你在干什么?
– That thing. That thing. – What do you think you’re doing?
你以为自己在干什么呢? 帮助你,我
– What do you think you’re doing? – Helping you. L…
没人能帮我!
Nobody helps me!
这是我的活儿
It’s my job.
你想帮忙?这个,给它上好子弹
You want to help? Here. Load this.
这是个跟踪弹,拉开针卡
It’s a tracking bullet. Crack the pin.
老天,你手臂上是什么?
Jesus, what’s that on your arm?
哦,糟糕
Oh, crap.
那是他妈的什么鬼玩意儿?
What the hell is that thing?
让我去问问
Let me go ask.
好的,过来,很好,继续
All right, keep coming. Good. Keep coming.
为什么,你这小…
Why, you little…
等等!
Wait!
我们前面有平民
We’re heading toward civilians.
疯狂的装束,不是吗?万圣节的问候
Crazy costumes, huh? Trick or treat.
红色的意思是停下!
Red means stop!
你还好吗? 是的
– You all right? – Yeah.
待在这里
Stay here.
山米,你丢下了点东西
Sammy, you got a leak.
在等我吗,猪头?
Waiting for me, chunk-face?
这是怎么–?
What the…?
我和你们是一伙的 当然
– I’m on your side. – Sure.
干得好!
That’s right!
张开点!
Open wide!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a…
真恶心!
Yuck!
尝尝这个
Screw this.
我耐火
I’m fireproof.
你不是
You’re not.
嘿,麦尔斯
Hey, Myers.
是我?在?
Yeah? Yeah? Yeah?
你的胳膊怎么样了?
How’s your arm?