…a long time ago.
我自己 女士
Myself, madam?
海蒂
‘Heidi.’
卡洛斯医生
Dr. Classen.
海蒂
Heidi.
还有奶奶 – 哈哈 你好
And grandmamma! – ‘Ha ha. Hello.’
克拉拉
Clara!
海蒂
‘Heidi!’
真是个美丽的居所啊
What a magnificent place to live.
就连国王都会羡慕你
A king would envy you this.
你说得对 知道吗
You’re right, you know.
人类可以寻遍地球的表面
Man could scour the face of the earth
但绝找不到比这里更适合退休的地方
and not find a better place to retire to than this.
也许你也应该考虑一下
Something you should think about perhaps.
哦 是啊 你要是真的在这住下不是很好吗
Oh, yes. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if you did though?
我们每天都能来看看你啊
We could come and see you every day.
我也想不起来什么时候吃过比这更好吃的奶酪了
And I can’t remember when I had more delicious cheese.
我希望这山上的空气…能弥补一些
I hope the mountain air…will make up
我在厨艺上面的不足
for any deficiencies in my cooking.
不过现在 恐怕我们必须要返回山下
But now, I’m afraid we really must return
在日落之前回去住小旅馆了
to the inn in the village before the light goes.
我能在这里过夜吗 奶奶
Can’t I stay here tonight, Grandmamma?
她可以和我在一起
She could stay with me.
我的地方挺大的
I’ve got lots of room.
好吧
Well..
…我当然是不会反对
…I would certainly have no objections
如果爷爷也没意见
if grandfather hasn’t.
如果她愿意的话 待上一个夏天都无所谓
She could stay for the entire summer if she wants.
哦 可以吗 奶奶 求你了
Oh, could I, grandmamma, please?
医生觉得怎么样呢
What does the doctor think?
我觉得这应该对她身体有好处
I think it would probably do her the world of good.
他一个人怎么应付得来
‘But would he be able to cope?’
克拉拉的健康状况不是很好
‘Clara’s hardly in the best of health’
完全被限制在那个椅子上
so completely confined to her chair.
我在参军的时候 是在野战医院工作的
When I was in the army, I worked in the field hospital
所以我 额 我觉得我应该能勉强应付
so I, uh, I expect I could just about manage.
我也能稍微帮帮忙
And I could help as well.
如果这样的话 我想你父亲会同意的
In that case, I’m sure your father would agree.
谢谢你 奶奶 谢谢
Thank you, grandmamma. Thank you.
那一定是彼得 你就快见到他了 克拉拉
That will be Peter. You have to meet him, Clara.
你可以给他礼物了
You can give him his present.
彼得 这是我的朋友 克拉拉
Peter, this is my friend, Clara.
你好 彼得
Hello, Peter.
你好
Hello.
这是给你的
This is for you.
从法兰克福带来的
All the way from Frankfurt.
谢谢你
Thank you.
他还给你奶奶买♥♥了一条暖和的围巾
She also bought a warm shawl for granny
还给你妈妈带了裙子呢
and a dress for your mother as well.
哦 是吗
Oh, yeah?
为什么他不喜欢我的样子
Why doesn’t he like me?
我想 大概他是有点嫉妒
I think, perhaps, he’s a bit jealous.
大多数时候 我都会去高高的牧场
Most days, I go up to high pasture.
不过接下来这几天 我就不会上去了
‘But for the last few days, I haven’t been able to.’
真希望有一天我也能到牧场上去
‘I wish I could go up to high pasture one day.’
你跟我说过那么多次了
You’ve told me so much about it.
彼得看见我们的话一定会很开心的
‘I’m sure Peter will be pleased to see us.’
这就是他平时会在的地方
This is where he usually is.
啊 没关系的
Well, never mind.
我知道他也不会走很远的
I’m sure he can’t be very far away.
给 克拉拉
Here, Clara.
你喜欢这样的山吗 – 是的
Do you like the mountains? – Yes.
真是神奇啊
Aren’t they amazing?
用手抱住我
Put your hand around me.
我们来找个好地方野餐吧
Let’s find a good place for our picnic.
在这里怎么样 爷爷
What about here, grandfather?
挺好的
Why not?
真是个好姑娘
That’s a good girl.
小心点 海蒂
Careful, Heidi.
是悬崖
The ravine.
不
No!
爷爷
Grandfather.
彼得
‘Peter.’
彼得
Peter!
赶紧给我下来
Get yourself down here.
快点
Now.
救命
‘Help.’
爷爷 – 抓住我的手
Grandfather! – Hold on to my hand.
彼得
‘Peter.’
救命
‘Help!’
抓住我的腿
Hold on to my leg.
爷爷
‘Grandfather!’
过来 – 我在滑下去
‘Come on.’ – ‘I’m slipping.’
我要掉下去了
‘I’m gonna fall.’
海蒂
Heidi.
海蒂 海蒂
‘Heidi. Heidi.’
海蒂 你还好吗
Heidi, are you alright?
是的 我想是的
Yes, I think so.
你站起来了
You’re standing up.
再站起来一次 – 不行
Stand up again. – Can’t.
但你刚才就做到了
But you just did, Clara.
试试 – 我不行 跟你说了
Try. – I can’t, I tell you.
帮她一把 你们两个
Give her a hand, you two.
好了
Alright.
现在 把她的手放开吧
Now, let go of her arms.
来 慢慢向我走过来
Now, walk towards me.
走
Walk.
从今天开始 我们每天都出来走一走 啊
And that’s what we’re going to do every day from now on. Hm?
整个夏天都走走 是吧
For the rest of the summer. Right.
还有…彼得 彼得也是来帮忙的 是不是 彼得
And…Peter. Peter’s going to help, aren’t you, Peter?
对
Yes.
真不敢相信夏天就这样要结束了
‘I can’t believe the summer’s nearly over.’
几周时间飞驰而过
The weeks are just flying by.
明年还会有另一个夏天的 克拉拉
There will be another summer next year, Clara.
你也可以再过来和我们住的
And you can come and stay with us then.
可以吗 爷爷 – 嗯 随时可以
Can she, grandfather? – Oh, anytime.
爸爸
Papa.
克拉拉
Clara!
亲爱的 怎么会 你
‘Darling, how? You’re..’
我知道 爸爸 我知道
I know, papa. I know.
快看
See.
我们来玩球吧
Let’s play catch.
彼得
Peter.
是什么让你打算住在这的
‘What made you come and live up here?’
因为我在村子里面并不受欢迎
Because I wasn’t welcome in the village.
为什么
Why?
因为他们听说…我在斗殴时候打死过人
Because they’d heard…that I’d killed a man in a fight.
你有吗
And had you?
我一生中做过许多让我自己后悔的事情
Lots of things that I’ve done in my life that I’ve regretted.
但这件事我从没做过
But that was never one of them.
不过 你为克拉拉做的可是一件大好事啊
Well, it’s a wonderful thing you’ve done for Clara.
而如果我们有什么能为你做的事情
‘And if there’s anything at all that any of us can do for you’
任何事情 只管说
‘anything, you’ve only to say.’
我还需要什么…我现在还缺少什么呢
What do I need… that I haven’t already got?
爷爷
Grandfather.
谢谢你 爷爷
Thanks, grandfather.
扔过来 海蒂 – 快点 海蒂
‘Over here, Heidi.’ – ‘Quick, Heidi.’
克拉拉
Clara!
话虽如此 额 还是有一件事 我想
Having said that, uh, there is one thing, I suppose.
我也不傻 医生
I’m not stupid, doctor.
我不光是老了 也开始觉得自己老了