Oh, yes. Please, let’s do that, Miss Rottenmeier.
就几天就好
Just for a few days.
很好
Very well.
齐娜
‘Tinette.’
齐娜
Tinette!
怎么了
Now what?
给这孩子收拾一个房♥间
Have a room prepared for her.
晚上八点吃晚饭 别来晚了
Dinner’s at eight o’clock. Don’t be late.
要说有什么事情是我最深恶痛绝的 就是不守时
If there’s one thing I simply abhor, it’s unpunctuality.
哦 你保证过会给我一笔钱
Oh, I was promised a certain amount
让我帮你找人的 罗德迈尔小姐
to find someone, Miss Rottenmeier.
帮我找个合适的人
For finding someone satisfactory.
好了 我们再见吧
Well, I’ll see you soon.
几天之后 对吗
In a few days, yes?
你喜欢被叫海蒂还是阿尔菲特
Do you want to be called Heidi or Adelheid?
我名字叫海蒂
My name’s Heidi.
那我就这么叫你吧
Then that’s what I shall call you.
你愿意到这里来吗?- 不
Are you glad you came here? – No.
不过我过几天就会回家去了
But I will be going home in a few days
还可以带上一些漂亮的白玫瑰给奶奶 所以还可以吧
with some nice white rose for granny. So that will be alright.
哦 你说的事情可真有趣
Oh, you do say the funniest things.
我们在一起一定会很开心的
I’m sure we’ll have great fun together.
要是你没什么可干的事的话 我可以给你找点事干
If you’ve nothing to do, I’m sure I can find you something.
我只是在进行餐桌布置的收尾工作
I’ve only just finished laying the table.
那你可以去干点别的事情了吗
Then you can start doing something else.
真没劲..
Ungrateful..
你在看什么呢
What are you looking at?
你让我想起了彼得 一个牧羊人
You remind me of Peter, the goat boy.
哦 是吗
Oh, do I?
而且他长得也很帅
‘And he’s quite handsome too.’
真的吗
Really?
我能吃这个吗
May I have that?
我也可以吃这个吗
I might have that as well.
把盘子放下 杰巴斯 去拿点蔬菜过来
Put the dish down, Sebastian, and bring the vegetables.
永远 永远 永远不要在吃饭的时候和杰巴斯交谈
Never, never, never speak to Sebastian during a meal.
除非是要给他下命令
‘Unless it’s to give him an order.’
而
Now..
你
‘You..’
…可以称呼我为…女士
…are to address me…as ma’am.
而至于克拉拉..
‘As for Clara..’
…由克拉拉自己决定你要怎么叫
…it’s up to Clara to say what you’re to call her.
你这家伙是在干什么呢
‘What on earth are you doing there?’
找小草
Looking for grass.
那么 山上是怎么样的呢
So what’s it like in the mountains?
很漂亮
It’s beautiful.
有很多的草和树
There’s lots of grass and trees.
当太阳升起的时候
And when the sun sets
就像是一团火在山上燃烧
it looks like there’s fire on the mountains.
我真想有机会到哪去看看
I’d sure like to see that sometime.
好了 克拉拉 午睡时间到了
Right, Clara. Time for your nap.
可我还不是很困 罗德迈尔小姐
But I’m not a bit sleepy, Miss Rottenmeier.
我可不管那些
‘I’ll have none of that.’
而至于你 阿尔菲特 在她睡觉的时候
As for you, Adelheid, while she’s sleeping
你应该和往常一样 安静的在你房♥间里
you will of course, sit quietly in your room
坐好 直到有人叫你
as usual until you’re called.
那个孩子 海蒂
The child, Heidi..
你说她干什么
What about her?
她好像是消失了
She seems to have vanished.
她出了什么事?
What’s happened to her?
你没听说吗 牧师
Didn’t you hear, Pastor?
我把她吃了
I ate her.
看路 你这是往哪去
Look, where you’re going.
早安 阿佘先生
Morning, Mr. Usher.
你今天有一个新学生了
You have a new pupil today.
好的 女士们
Right, ladies.
今天 请把你们的书打开到第六页
To begin, please open your books at page six.
谢谢
Thank you.
窗户哪里有什么问题吗 小姐
Some sort of problem with the windows there, miss?
能帮我打开吗 拜托
Could you open it, please?
当然
Of course.
来
There.
站到上面试试吧
Try standing on this.
只有石头路啊
Just stony streets.
我们在市中心呢 小姐
We’re in the middle of the city, miss.
我要到哪里
Where could I go
才能看到整个山谷呢
to see the whole of the valley?
哦 那我想你只能爬到很高很高的地方去了
Oh, you’d need to get somewhere high I suppose.
比如说那个教堂的塔 看见了
Like that church tower there. See?
顶着个大金球的
‘One with the golden ball.’
对
Yes.
请问克拉拉在哪
Where’s Clara, please?
当然是在午睡了
Having her afternoon nap, of course.
这个时候还能做些什么呢
What else at this time of the day?
那个顶上有大金球的塔在哪里呢
Where’s the tower with the gold ball on top?
你能带我到哪里去吗
Would you show me where it is?
如果我带你去你会给我什么呢
What would you give me if I do?
你想要什么?- 当然是钱了
What do you want? – Money, of course.
我没有带钱
I haven’t got any money.
哦 那就没戏了 对不对
Oh, that’s that then, isn’t it?
但克拉拉有
But Clara has.
我很确定 她会给你一点的
And I’m sure, she’ll give me some.
克拉拉是谁 – 她住在这
Who’s Clara? – She lives here.
我要两便士
It’ll cost you tuppence.
好的
Alright.
你拿着的是什么东西
‘What’s that thing you’re holding?’
是手风琴
A concertina.
这是干什么的
What does it do?
当然是用来演奏的
Plays music, of course.
我该怎么进去?- 我哪知道
How do I get in? – I don’t know.
等我一下 免得我找不到回去的路
Wait for me, just in case I can’t find my way back.
还需要两便士 – 好吧
Cost you another tuppence. – Very well.
你们两个想要干嘛 – 我什么也不要
What do you two want? – I don’t want anything.
我想爬到塔顶上面去
I want to climb to the top of the tower.
去干嘛
What for?
看看从上面我能看见什么
To see what I can see from there.
赶紧走吧 – 哦 拜托
Be off with you. – Oh, please.
就看一次 求你了
Just this once, please.
好吧…你高兴的话
Well…if it makes you happy.
来吧
Come on.
法兰克福根本没有树吗
‘Aren’t there any trees at all in Frankfurt?’
我想树在哪都比在法兰克福有意思多了
I think trees have more sense than to live here in Frankfurt.
有别的东西可以看的 你要看吗
There’s something else you can see, you mind?
希望能…让你高兴一点
If I just…see you up a bit.
就在那…篮子里面
Over there…in the trunk.
你想要一个吗
Would you like one?
带走吗?- 当然 可以带走
To keep? – Of course, you can.
其实吧 你想拿几个走都行
In fact, you can have more then one if you like.
我要它们也没用
They’re no use to me.
其实吧 除了你和我
‘In fact, between you and me’
再有人会把它们拎出来…也就是为了水桶了
‘the ones that aren’t taken they’re…for the bucket.’
水桶?- 盛水用
The bucket? – The water.
不会的吧 – 我根本照顾不了它们
You wouldn’t. – I can’t do anything with them.
我也不可能养得起这些 – 那我就带它们走吧
I can’t afford to feed them. – Then I’ll take them all.
好啊 – 我该怎么带它们回去呢
Right. – How will I carry them home?
哦 这你不用担心 我 我会带他们跟你回去的
Oh, don’t worry about that, I-I’ll bring them around to you.
只要你能 你能告诉我你家住哪就好了
It’s just that, if you could just tell me where do you live.
塞斯曼先生的家里 – 塞斯曼先生啊 哦
Mr. Sessemann’s house. – Mr. Sessemann. Oh.
好啊
Alright.
我能先带两只吗 一只给我 一只给克拉拉
Couldn’t I take two now? One for me and one for Clara?
当然可以
Of course you can.
谢谢你带我回家里来