So?
所以…你打算让她来上学吗
So…what do you intend to do with her?
我当然不会送她去任何地方上学
I certainly shan’t be sending her to any school.
那她将来会变成什么样子
Then what will become of her?
她会长大…和羊和鸟作伴
She’ll grow up…with the goats and the birds.
啊 至少也不会让她想出什么坏主意来
Uh, that at least won’t give her any bad ideas.
她不是羊也不是鸟 先生
She’s not a goat or a bird, man.
下个冬天她真的需要到学校来学习
Next winter she really must start going to school.
那你觉得我该怎么把她送到这里呢?嗯
Just how do you suggest we get her there? Mm?
你真觉得我会让这么个小姑娘
Do you really think that I would send a girl
这么大的小孩子自己下山吗
a little child of her age, down the mountain?
你可以回到德尔芙里来住啊
You could come back to Dorfli to live.
这么年轻的小女孩被困在山上那过的是什么日子
What sort of life is that for a young girl stuck up there?
是她爱的日子 记住我的话
One she loves. Take my word for it.
而且非常明显 比我们下山来住在一群鄙视我的人
And certainly a better one than she would have down here
中间要好得多了
among people who despise me.
我的朋友 人们根本没有半点你认为的
My friend, people don’t think half as unkindly
对你有什么鄙视反对的态度
of you as you seem to think they do.
说实话 牧师 我也不在乎他们有什么态度
‘Frankly, Pastor, I don’t care much how they feel.’
只要别来烦我们就好
Just as long as they leave us alone.
你想干什么
What do you want?
当我先坐下喘口气之后我自然会告诉你的
If you give me a chance to get my breath back, I’ll tell you.
海蒂 亲爱的
Heidi, darling!
你看起来真不错 孩子
How well you look, child.
你好
Hello.
我在问你 你来干什么
‘I asked you what you wanted.’
首先 你一定要明白
Well, you must have realized
我一直满心期盼着能再回来找她
that I always intended to come back for her.
什么? – 这个 这是当然的了
What? – Well, of course, I did.
其实啊 在哪之后 我四处游走就为了
In fact, since then, I’ve spent my every waking hour
想着给她找个好人家
trying to find a good home for her.
而现在我觉得我已经找到那个地方了
And now I’m delighted to say that I found one.
可她已经在个好人家里了 这里
But she already has a good home, here.
像隐士一样生活在山顶上吗
Living on top of a mountain like a hermit?
现在 我工作的那家人家就在法兰克福 也非常富有
Now, the people I work for have rich relations in Frankfurt
他家有个坐轮椅的小孩子
who have a child who’s wheelchair bound
非常需要一个小伙伴陪着玩
and who longs for a little playmate.
非常纯洁没受污染的同龄小朋友
Some simple unspoiled child of her own age.
哦 就是说 跟海蒂差不多的孩子 是吧
Oh, in fact, someone just like Heidi, right?
说得对
That’s right.
这么富有的人家给了你多少钱
How much are these rich relatives offering you
让你去雇佣一个小玩伴
‘for providing this little playmate?’
胡说什么
How dare you?
你觉得这种事情是很平常的时吗
And how typical of you to think of that?
因为我了解你 蒂提
Because I know you, Detie.
我了解你…至少足够推测出
I know you…well enough to know
你一定有从中能得到什么利益
that there has to be something in it for you
利益驱使你又回到这里
for you to suddenly turn up here again
就在你那样把她甩到我手里之后
after dumping her on me the way you did.
你有没有稍微考虑过一点点
Has it ever occurred to you to at least try to find out
海蒂到底是怎么想的
what Heidi might think of this idea?
她还是个孩子 – 但她也是个人
She’s still a child. – She’s also a human being.
肯定不是谁的财产
‘Certainly not some chattel’
能说为了谁方便就拿去交易的东西
‘to be traded in whenever you find it convenient.’
你肯定是我所见过最自私自利的孩子
You certainly are the most selfish brat I ever met.
那你又怎么样
And what about you?
当然 我知道你为什么这么坚决的要
Well, it’s fairly obvious why you’re so determined
把她和你拴在一起 对吧
to hang on to her, isn’t it?
你也需要有人在你有个什么三长两短
‘You’re gonna need someone to look after you’
不能照顾自己的时候来照顾你
when you’re no longer able to fend for yourself.
不要介意我说你已经是个老人家了
Never mind that you’re an old man now.
事实上已经是个非常老的老人了 面对现实吧
‘In fact, a very old man who, let’s face it’
你已经时日无多
hasn’t much longer to live.
等你真的死了 她又会遭遇些什么呢 嗯
‘When you do die, what’s going to happen to her then, eh?’
不过你也不需要关心了 是不是
‘But you won’t be here then, will you?’
那你又有什么需要操心的呢
So why should that bother you?
我理解你为什么拒绝把孩子送去学校
I understand that you’re refusing to send her to school.
要是你觉得我会袖手旁观
If you think that I’m gonna stand by
看着我可怜姐姐的唯一的孩子就这样变成
and see my poor sister’s only child brought up
某个文盲农民中的一员 那你就错了
like some sort of illiterate peasant, then you’re wrong.
如果有必要诉诸法律 我也绝不犹豫
If I have to take this to court, I shan’t hesitate.
然后吗 嗯哼
‘And then, well..’
天知道接下来会是什么等待着你
‘God knows what might come out about you.’
带她走吧…堕落去吧
Take her then…and spoil her.
但你永远也别再把她带回来了
But don’t you ever bring her back here to me again.
爷爷 – 去吧
Grandfather! – Go on!
赶快滚出去 你们两个都是
Get out of here, the two of you!
跟我来吧 海蒂 – 不
Come along now, Heidi. – No.
别傻了 孩子 – 我不想和你一起走
Don’t be silly, child. – I don’t want to go with you.
我想留下 和爷爷在一起
I want to stay here with grandfather.
你刚才不是听见了吗 – 我知道他不是这个意思
After what you’ve just heard? – I’m sure he didn’t mean it.
不是的 他就是那个意思
Of course, he meant it.
他可是出了名的暴脾气
He’s famous for that violent temper of his.
你知道的 不是吗 他可是在打架的时候打死过人
You do know, don’t you, that he killed a man in a brawl?
不然你以为他为什么一个人躲在这么个地方
Why else do you think he lives alone here hiding away
在这山顶上
on top of a mountain?
我不相信 – 你爱信不信
I don’t believe it. – Believe what you like.
反正♥法♥官会相信就可以了
It’s what a judge will believe that counts.
你也不想让他被关到监狱里吧 对吧?或者更糟
And you don’t want him thrown into jail, do you? Or worse.
如果我跟你走了 我还能再回来 对吧
If I go with you, I can come back, can’t I?
是啊 当然了 你可以 想回来就可以回来
Well, of course, you can. Whenever you like.
现在 快走吧 拿上你的东西
Now, go on. Get your things.
快走
Come on.
海蒂
Heidi..
海蒂 你要到哪里去
Heidi, where are you going?
管好你自己吧
Mind your own business.
我能进去和奶奶说一声再见吗
Can I just go in and say goodbye to granny first?
我们还得赶火车呢 没那个时间 快来吧 小孩
We have a train to catch. There isn’t time. Come along, child.
我没能和奶奶告别 奶奶一定会很难过的
Granny will be disappointed that I didn’t say goodbye to her.
等你回来的时候可以给她带个礼物吗
You can bring her a present when you come back.
真的可以吗?- 当然可以了
Can I really? – Of course, you can.
他们在法兰克福会买♥♥一种非常好看的白玫瑰呢
Some of those lovely white rose that they sell in Frankfurt.
你叫什么名字 孩子
What’s your name, child?
海蒂
Heidi.
那肯定不是你的真名
That can’t be your proper name surely.
你洗礼时的名字是什么?- 我不记得了
What were you christened? – I don’t remember.
这孩子是低能吗
Is the child half-witted?
还是单纯的没礼貌
Or simply impertinent?
不 女士 是这样子的
‘No, ma’am, it’s just that’
她从没住进过这么大的房♥子
‘she’s never been in a house like this before.’
她洗礼的名字是阿尔菲特 – 她多大了
She was christened Adelheid. – How old is she?
说实话我还真不记得了
To be honest with you, I can’t remember
但我记得她大概是十岁
but I should think about ten.
我就快九岁了
I’ll soon be nine.
什么
What?
我明明记得跟你说过我们需要的是一个
I distinctly remember telling you we wanted someone
和克拉拉差不多年纪的 她已经11了 你之前学的是什么书
of Clara’s own age and she’s 11. What books have you read?
没有 – 没有
None. – None?
我还没学过读书呢 彼得也是
‘I haven’t learned to read yet, nor has Peter.’
他觉得读书是浪费时间
He thinks reading is a waste of time.
彼得?- 一个牧羊人
‘Peter?’ – The goatherd.
那你学过什么东西吗
What have you learned to do then?
做奶酪
Make cheese.
说实话 蒂提– – 实在对不起 女士
Really, Detie– – I beg your pardon, ma’am.
但你可是说的想要找的是一个
But you did tell me that what you’re looking for
完全与众不同的孩子
was a more unusual sort of child.
而海蒂 我是说 阿尔菲特绝对是与众不同的孩子
And Heidi, I mean, Adelheid is certainly unusual.
如果可以我想提出一个建议
If I might presume to make a suggestion
为何不将她留在这里一段时间
why don’t I leave her with you for a few days?
那之后如果你仍然觉得她不太合适…我就带她回去
And if you still think she’s unsuitable…I’ll take her back.
哦 对啊 拜托 就这样子吧 罗德迈尔小姐