That’ll be Peter.
行 你快去吧 我把这干完
Alright, run along. I’ll finish off.
很快就要下雪了 – 你怎么知道的
‘It will snow soon.’- ‘How do you know?’
我就是知道
I just know.
我姥姥…她说很想见见你
My granny…she said she’d like to meet you.
她长什么样
What’s she like?
很老…还瞎了
Ancient…and blind.
她靠手指才能看见别人
She sees people with her fingers.
知道吗 我很想看看她怎么做到的
Really? I’d like to see her do that.
那明天可以吗
How about tomorrow then?
好的
Alright.
明天的事别忘了
Don’t forget about tomorrow.
不会的
I won’t.
来吧
Come on.
进去吧 黛西
‘In you go, Daisy.’
爷爷 这是你做的吗
Grandfather, have you made that?
这 这是给你坐在炉子边上用的
It-it is just something for you to sit on by the fire
等冬天来的时候…和我坐在一起
when the winter comes…with me.
哦 爷爷 谢谢你 好可爱啊
Oh, grandfather, thank you. It’s lovely!
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you, thank you.
彼得说明天要带我去见他的奶奶
Peter says I’ll be going to meet his granny tomorrow.
我可以去吗
Will that be alright?
嗯 应该可以
Yeah, I suppose so.
彼得该怎么带山羊爬到这里来呢 爷爷
‘How will Peter get up here with the goats, grandfather?’
他应该不来了
‘He won’t be able to.’
可我答应了去见他奶奶的
‘But I promised to visit his granny.’
她还在等着我
She’ll be expecting me.
她应该也很有耐心的 不是吗
She’ll just have to be patient, won’t she?
你也应该有
And so will you.
走 去穿点暖和衣服吧
Now, go get some warmer clothes on.
你要去哪啊 – 去找海蒂
Where are you going? – To see Heidi.
雪应该很深了 彼得
The snow’s too deep, Peter.
没关系 我会没事的
Don’t worry. I’ll be alright.
天黑之前我就会回来
I’ll be back before dark.
这是谁啊 爷爷
Who’s this, grandfather?
我儿子
My son.
你的父亲
Your father.
在一次事故中丧生了 和你妈妈一起
He died in an accident. Him and your mother.
你不记得他们了吗
Don’t you remember them at all?
蒂提阿姨说我当时还是个婴儿
I was only a baby, Aunt Detie said.
我爸爸他是什么样的人
What was he like? My father.
其实他和你很像
A lot like you actually.
为什么你从来都不去下面的村子里呢 爷爷
Why don’t you ever go down to the village, grandfather?
哦 我..
Oh, I..
我需要去的时候就会去的
I go when I have to.
彼得 你疯了吗 这雪还没停呢
Peter, are you out of your mind, coming up here
你爬上来干什么
before the snow is even frozen?
来都来了 是吧
I’m here, aren’t I?
你好 海蒂 – 你好
Hello, Heidi. – Hello.
那么 司令官
So, general
你又要准备开始嚼铅笔了 是不是
you’re going to have to start chewing a pencil again, huh?
嚼铅笔
Chewing a pencil?
冬天的时候 彼得就得去上学了
In the winter, Peter has to go to school.
而且他觉得嚼嚼铅笔会让他舒服一些
And he finds chewing a pencil helps a lot.
是不是啊 彼得 – 你在学校里都干些什么呢
Don’t you, Peter? – What do you do at school?
学习读和写
Learning to read and write.
这辈子都没有这么难受过
Not like I’m ever gonna bother to.
为什么呢
Why not?
因为这纯属浪费时间
Because it’s a waste of time.
我一个羊倌学读和写又有什么用呢
Why does a goatherd need to read and write anyway?
这个 也要看情况而定 是不是啊
Well, that would depend, wouldn’t it?
看这个羊倌是打算这辈子余下的时间是不是
On whether the goatherd wanted to spend the rest of his life
都想做羊倌 啊
being a goatherd, hm?
我该走了
I’ll have to go.
再见 彼得
Bye, Peter.
那我也需要上学吗 爷爷
Will I ever have to go to school, grandfather?
你之前有上过学吗
Have you ever been to school?
之前和蒂提阿姨一起住的时候最近的学校离得好远
The nearest school was miles when I lived with Aunt Detie.
所以 她也没时间带我去
I mean, she was too busy to take me.
我什么时候才能去见彼得的奶奶呢
When can I go and visit Peter’s granny?
等雪停了之后吧
When the snow has frozen over.
那雪什么时候停呢
When will that be?
圣诞节结束之后
‘Once Christmas is over.’
圣诞节
Christmas!
海蒂 – 啊
‘Heidi?’ – Yes?’
你还好吗 – 哦 还好 爷爷
Are you alright? – Oh, yes, grandfather.
现在…闭上你的眼睛 海蒂
Now…close your eyes, Heidi.
干嘛
Why?
就转过去 闭上你的眼睛吧
Just turn your back and close your eyes.
你现在可以睁开了
‘You can open them now.’
爷爷 是雪橇啊
Grandfather, a sledge!
小心点 海蒂
Careful, Heidi.
你的圣诞礼物 很抱歉已经有点迟了
Your Christmas present. I’m sorry it’s a bit late.
哦 爷爷 它好漂亮啊 谢谢你 谢谢你
Oh, grandfather, it’s beautiful. Thank you, thank you.
嗯 你说你想要去见彼得的奶奶
Yeah, you said you wanted to see Peter’s granny.
现在出发
Off we go.
啊 爷爷
Aah! Grandfather!
现在 起来吧
Now, in you go.
不过…一定要告诉彼得
Just…make sure to tell Peter
在天黑之前把你送回家来
to have you back home well before dark.
海蒂 我的天啊 快进来 欢迎
Heidi, of course, come in. Welcome.
妈妈 是海蒂
Mother, it’s Heidi.
海蒂
Heidi.
哦 好温暖的小手
Ooh, such warm hands.
彼得去哪了 – 他在学校
Where’s Peter? – He’s at school.
你又是怎么过来的 孩子
But how did you get down here, child?
我爷爷用雪橇把我送下来的
My grandfather brought me down on a sledge.
她长的什么样子 布里奇特
What does she look like, Bridget?
很可爱 应该说…很美
Very pretty. In fact…beautiful.
哦 是啊 肯定是
Oh, yes. Certainly that.
我说了她会来是吧 奶奶
Told you she’d come, didn’t I, granny?
而且非常受欢迎的哦
And most welcome she was.
那你今天的阅读课上的怎么样了
So how did you get on with your reading today?
彼得 你必须学会读书
Peter, you need to learn to read.
为什么
Why?
你会读书吗 海蒂
Can you read, Heidi?
不会
No.
你看
See?
总有一天 风会把这地方吹到
One of these days, wind’s gonna blow this place
山的另一头去
right off the mountain.
彼得的奶奶看不见
Peter’s granny is blind.
啊 是啊 我知道
Yeah. Yes I know.
而且他们住的房♥子
And the house they live in
门吱吱的响 窗户也梆梆的响
the doors creak and the shutters bang
风一吹奶奶就会特别的害怕
and granny gets really frightened when the wind blows
就好像要把他们吹到山的另一头似的
in case it blows them right off the mountain.
哦 是吗
Oh, yes.
我只希望有人能为他们做些什么 阻止这种事情
I just wish there was somebody who could do something about it.
有谁很懂怎么处理这种事情的人 爷爷
Somebody who really knew about these things, grandfather.
嗯哼 – 你能想到什么人吗
Mm-hm. – Can you think of anyone?
不能
No.
谢谢你
Thank you.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好 牧师
Morning, Pastor.
早上好 我的朋友
Good morning, my friend.
能跟你说句话吗
May I have a word?
那个孩子 海蒂
The child, Heidi..
她怎么了
What about her?
我知道我们的老师已经给你发过几次信息
I understand the teacher has sent you several messages
指出她应该在冬天过来我们学校上学
pointing out that she should be coming to school in the winter.
所以呢