I’m not just old, I am beginning to feel old.
等我去世以后海蒂又该怎么办呢
What happens to Heidi when I go though?
这才是我担心的事情
That’s what bothers me.
我自己很快就要退休了
‘I’ll be retiring myself soon.’
我已经看中了多夫里的一处房♥产
I’ve already got my eye on a property down in Dorfli.
其实 还是海蒂一开始让我有了这个想法的
In fact, it was Heidi who first put the idea into my head.
更不用说如果有一天
And it goes without saying of course
她孤身一人了
that if she is ever left alone
在我和克拉斯先生哪里都可以当家
there’ll be a home for her there with me and Mrs. Classen.
我真不知道该怎么表达我的感激…医生
I can’t tell you how relieved I am to hear that…doctor.
你还好吗 爷爷 – 哦 我很好
You alright, grandfather? – Oh, I’m fine.
他的背救我的时候受伤了
He hurt his back saving my life
也是克拉拉第一次站起来的地方
when Clara first came here.
对 我也听说过
Yes, I heard about that.
哪里现在还会痛
And it still hurts him.
也许 我能帮你看上一眼
Perhaps, I should take a look at it.
没什么事 真的
It’s nothing, really.
他总是这么说
He always says that.
反正我们还是看看吧 可以吗
We’ll take a look anyway. Shall we?
如你所愿
As you wish.
那现在 如果可以的话
‘And now, if you’ll excuse me’
我想我最好去看看那些马
I think I better go and see to the horses.
真的吗 你还好吗 爷爷
Are you sure, you’re alright, grandfather?
我很好 不过你还真唠叨
I’m fine. In spite of your nagging.
我爱你 爷爷
I love you, grandfather.
上帝作证 我也爱你
And God knows I love you.
来吧 海蒂
Come, Heidi.
来了 彼得
Coming, Peter.