你别以为
So don’t think…
不会遭到报应
…you won’t pay for what you’ve done.
你跟你女儿必须马上离开
You and your daughter must leave the house at once.
离开
Leave?
为什么
But why?
除了您 没人知道
Nobody knows but you.
让人家以为是哪个大兵的种
Let people think the father is some soldier.
我知道 这就够了
I know, and that’s enough.
男人像找柱子撒尿的狗
Men are like dogs pissing on posts.
有一就有二
They go once, they go twice.
但黎里不会威胁到您 好男人根本看不上她
But be Ly’s no threat to you. She has nothing for a proper man.
她只是个乡下丫头
She’s just a country girl.
无知 蠢笨的小孩
An ignorant, stupid, foolish child.
永远嫁不出去的女仆
A maid that will never be a bride.
她一无是处 废物
She’s nothing! Worthless!
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
她不能留在我家
I won’t have her in my house.
不能当保姆
Not as a nanny.
也不能当女管家
Not as a housekeeper.
那就当小老婆
Then as number two wife!
你疯了
You’re out of your mind.
当主人的妾
As concubine to the master.
任夫人使唤的奴婢
As your slave to kick around.
您如果有事忙 让她陪主人睡
To warm your husband’s bed when you have better things to do.
您何必亲自劳神费力去应付发♥情♥的男人
Why waste your health on a man’s rutting…
交给这蠢货就行了
…when a stupid girl can do it?
您永远是大太太 法律也对您有利
You’re always number one wife. The law is on your side.
妈 求求你 – 蠢货 住嘴
Please, Mama! – Stupid, stop!
今天晚饭前走她们一定要走
They must go now. Today, before supper.
你们曾经想拿掉
You tried to get rid of it?
当然 但主人的种太强了
Yes, of course. But your seed, master, is too strong.
已经拿不掉了
Now it has hold of be Ly too.
求您帮我们撑过去
Please, help us get by the best we can.
至少等生下孩子
At least until the child is born.
我不会让你们流落街头
I won’t throw you into the street.
但也不能要求妻子留下你们
But I cannot ask my wife to let you live with us.
我给你们安排公♥寓♥ – 不能在西贡
I’ll put you in an apartment. – Not in Saigon.
你说要多远
How far away do you want them?
一天的车程
How far can you drive in a day?
好吧
All right.
我送她们回岘港
They’ll go to Danang…
但我们一无所有
But we have nothing!
生孩子前 会有足够的生活费
…with enough money until the baby’s born.
我每月寄钱给你们
I’ll send you money monthly.
通过银行或亲戚
To a bank or a relative.
你不准你知道她们的下落
I don’t want you to know their address.
这是底线
That’s an absolute condition.
你们过日子没问题
You will have enough to live on.
总管会安排妥当
My steward will handle everything.
总有一天她会回来
One day she’ll come back!
别忘了她 她会是一个好妾
Don’t forget her! She makes an excellent second wife.
你要保证不忘记她
Promise you won’t forget her.
但钱从未寄来
But the money never came.
是夫人的意思
Madame Lien saw to that.
妈在岘港卖♥♥过蜗牛
My mother sold snails for a while in Danang…
但很快就放弃 回岐萝了
…but soon gave up and returned to Ky La.
我未婚怀孕令爸丢脸 他不肯见我
My father, ashamed that I was unmarried and pregnant, refused to see me.
要大♥麻♥吗 – 走开
You want Mary Jane? – Go away.
大兵 买♥♥一级棒的烟
Hey, G.I., number one cigarette?
打一炮如何 – 打炮
How about some boom-boom?
我不是妓♥女♥
No, me no hooker!
我出十元 – 不行 要香烟吗
Give you $10. – No. Cigarette?
十五元 – 不行 香烟
$15. – No. Cigarette?
躲什么 我喜欢玩大肚子的
What you hiding there? Those baby bellies turn me on.
来吧 50元 – 不要 滚开
Come on, give you $50. Come on. – No can do! No, you fuck off!
盒子里有什么
What’s in the box?
威士忌 香烟
Johnny Walker, cigarette.
这是什么 – 大♥麻♥
What’s this? – Marijuana, huh?
我只有这些钱
This is all I have.
没事了
That’s okay.
金呢
Where’s Kim?
上班
Kim work.
金在上班
Kim work.
我等她 小妹妹
I’ll wait for her, little sister.
不行 我是孕妇
No, baby san. Baby san.
你走 啤酒
You go bye. – Beer.
走
You go bye.
有啤酒吗
Beer?
嗯
Yeah?
我来看金
I look for Kim.
我女儿
Me daughter.
金在吗 – 她不在
Kim here? – She no here.
麻烦你 我想看女儿
Please. Me daughter, daughter.
大老远来的
I come long way.
走 – 拜托您
Go away. – Please, please.
我是她爸爸
Me Papa. Papa.
很久没见
No see long time.
拜托您
Please, please!
滚 黄皮猴子
Go now, you fucking stupid gook asshole!
你来干什么 – 爸来了 保罗回来了
What are you doing here? – Papa’s at the house. Paul’s back.
这么快就回来了
Paul’s back? So soon?
宝贝 真高兴见到你 现在不是时候
Paul, good to see you, honey! This isn’t a good time.
心肝儿
Oh, baby!
我在丛林里蹲了六个星期 需要发泄 马上要
I’m six weeks in the fucking bush. I need some pussy bad! Now!
现在不方便 我爸老远来看我
Father came a long way to see me. Not good time.
他有的是时间 我没有 让他出去
He’s got time, I don’t. Get him out!
回来
Come back.
我想要 马上
I need some pussy, baby. Now!
他给我钱花 是我男人
He pays my bills. He’s my man.
你进不进来 – 爸 等我一下子
Will you come on? – Give me a little time, Papa.
过两小时再来
Come back in two hours.
来吧
Let’s do it.
噢 宝贝
Ouch! Jesus Christ, baby.
再见
See you.
我来看你妹妹
I came to see your sister.
她在忙
She’s at work.
在基地那边卖♥♥东西
Selling near the base.
她还过得去吧 – 她很懒
Is she doing well? Getting by? – She’s lazy.
我尽力帮她 – 小孩呢
But I help her all I can. – And the baby?
我不懂她为什么要勾引主人
I don’t know why she seduced her master’s husband.
被发现了就该哑忍♥ 可她倒好
When she got caught, did she keep quiet? No.
丢我们的脸
She has brought shame on us.
未婚妈妈
An unwed mother.
但让我们丢脸的不止她一人
But she’s not the only one who has brought shame to us.
我已经尽力了 爸
I do the best I can, Papa.
我上班要迟到了
I’ll be late for work.
你看到黎里
When you see be Ly…
跟她说我来过
…tell her I came here to see her.
我非常想她
I miss her very much.
她用不着担心犯错受罚
She should not worry about being punished for her mistake.
船倒桥头自然直
Life finds a way to balance itself.
替我告诉她
Will you tell her that for me?
没问题 爸
Of course, Papa.
那我呢
And me?
孩子 你也一样
You too, my sweet one.
你男朋友对爸很不好
Your boyfriend treated Papa so bad.
丢人
You would be ashamed.
原来你在场
You were there.
爸不是这样教导我们的
This is not the way Papa taught us to be.
你以为我喜欢这样
Do you think I like what I’m doing?