一个人痛苦 两人都痛苦
One miserable, both miserable.
人生就是这样
That the way life works.
不见得 宝贝
Oh, no, baby.
这才是人生!
This is the way life works!
我的天
Oh, my God!
史蒂夫
Steve.
当时我魂都吓没了
I felt my soul would go then, any moment.
上天不残忍♥
God is not cruel…
只是很实际
…just practical.
今生有时
In this life…
莫名其妙地
…sometimes against all knowledge…
我们在还前世的孽债
…we’re paying back for a lot of bad past lives.
我做不到
I can’t.
我不能没有你
I can’t live without you!
他们把我控制得死死的
They got me so tied up.
谁把你害成这样
Who’s doing this to you?
陆战队
The Marine Corps.
我上次允诺的那份工作泡汤了
I’m not gonna get the civilian job I promised you.
我被上头注意到了 要赶我走
I’m up for an Admin Board, and they’re gonna kick me out.
亲爱的 你根本不明白
You don’t know the half of it, darling.
你根本不明白 – 告诉我
You don’t know the half of it. – Tell me.
一定得告诉我
You must tell me all.
你会好受一点
You feel better.
我是杀手
I’m a killer.
在越南杀了很多人
I killed so many over there.
太出色了 所以被派去这些
I got so good at it, they assigned me to the projects.
秘密行动
Black Ops.
有时一晚杀三 四个人
We killed sometimes three or four a night.
各种人
All kinds.
稻农
Rice farmers…
资助越共的富人
…rich fat cats bankrolling the VC unit.
脑子全坏了
It was a complete mind fuck.
心理作战 打爆睾丸 挖肝脏
Psy ops, rip a man’s guts out, take a bite out of his liver…
扔在他胸口上 让他上不了天堂
…drop it on his chest so he don’t go to Buddha heaven.
把人弃置在公路上
Leave him laying in the road.
割下人的睾丸
Cut his nuts off…
塞进他嘴里 再缝上他的嘴唇 让他躺在床上等死
…stuff them in his mouth, sew up his lips, leave him laying in his bed.
嫁祸越共 所以我无所谓
Blame it on the VC, I didn’t care.
贩毒 走私枪♥支♥ 贩奴
Drugs, running guns, slavery.
什么都干
You name it.
有一次一个家伙杀了
One time, this guy killed a gook girl I was…
和我同居的女孩子
…shacking with.
我们不准与体制外的越南人发生感情
We weren’t to fraternize with Viet nationals outside channels…
所以他们杀了她 兴致勃勃切开她的气管
…so they killed her, they cut her throat from ear to ear.
我的心情糟透了
I was in hell, baby.
完全像在
I was in pure…
地狱里
…hell.
也许那时我已经疯了
And maybe I went dinky dau over there.
也许我就是个疯子 谁他妈的知道
Maybe I am nuts, who the fuck knows?
我杀得越多 要杀的目标就越多
The more I killed, the more they gave me to kill.
你知道这像什么吗 就像要被鲨鱼
You know what it’s like? It’s like being eaten alive…
活活吃掉 你得不停地打击 出击
…from the inside out by sharks. You gotta keep hitting and moving…
只要一停 就会被鲨鱼活活吃掉了
…because if you stop, the sharks will eat you alive.
后来 他们突然不再联♥系♥我了
One day, they cut me off.
再后来我认识了你
Then one day, I found you.
我以为一切都改变了
And it all changed, I thought. But, baby…
然而 什么都没变
…nothing ever changes.
所以我不是人 是吗
So fuck me, right?
不要
No, no, no.
没事了
It’s okay.
我会怎么样…我怕得要死
What’s gonna happen to me, baby? I’m scared to death.
我不知道
I don’t know.
我以前也是军人
I too was a soldier in past lives.
伤害过很多人
I hurt many people.
骗人 偷盗
I lied, I stealed…
仇恨
…I hate.
现在我在还债
Now I pay.
士兵要杀我
Soldiers try to kill my life.
很久没有男人爱我
Long time, I have no man love me.
得不到尊重
No respect.
这是我的命
It’s my fate.
我们是一样的 史蒂夫
We’re the same, Steve.
我们都种下了恶果
We have made bad karma.
报应会来的 今生不来
And our soul debt will come due, if not in this life…
那就来世
…then in another.
但我们不能放弃
But we can’t give up.
一定要尽力而为
We must try.
肤色虽然不同
Different skin…
一样的痛苦
…same suffering.
你爱我吗
Can you love me?
你真的还爱我吗
Can you really love me?
亲爱的
Oh, my baby.
然而争吵依然持续
But the fights continued and continued.
我终于找了律师
Finally I went to see a lawyer.
我从心里觉得我不属于美国
In my heart, I thought I did not belong in this country.
我又想回老家
And I thought of going home again.
他不可以搬家俱
He’s not supposed to be taking furniture.
打电♥话♥找律师
You better call your lawyer.
不 算了 让他搬
No, it’s okay, Sharon. Let him.
离婚就是这样 就是分东西
That’s what a divorce is. That’s when you divide everything.
别… – 拜托
Not now… – Please.
别管他了
Let him go.
吃完
Eat up.
爸爸 你回来了
Daddy, you’re back.
你来干什么 – 今天礼拜天
What you doing here? – It’s Sunday.
我带孩子去做弥撤 – 不行
I came to take the kids to Mass. – I don’t think so.
给我闪开
Get the hell out of the way!
吉米 来
Jimmy, come!
你想干什么 – 我跟你一起去
What’re you doing? – I’m going too.
不行 你在家里做午饭
No, you’re not! You’re gonna stay right goddamn here and fix lunch!
史蒂夫
Steve, Steve.
黎里 好久不见
Lily, good to see you. It’s been far too long.
里 我是史蒂夫
This is Steve.
亚伦和汤米呢 – 很好 想再见到他们吗
How’s Alan? Tommy? – Fine. You wanna see them again?
当然 我担心死了
Of course! I’m worried sick!
警♥察♥到处找你
The police are looking eveywhere for you.
去他妈的!你想看儿子 就乖乖听话
Fuck them. If you wanna see them again,do exactly what I tell you.
你想怎样
What do you want?
写信给你那婊♥子♥律师 说你不告我了
Write a letter to your bitch lawyer, dropping the charges against me.
跟她说 你想把房♥子 家当全归我名下
Tell her you want the house and all stuffs put into my name.
跟她说你不离婚了 你在听吗
Tell her you’re dropping the divorce. You listening to me?
我在听
Yes, I’m listening.
把信拿去公♥证♥ 交给鲍勃神父 我会找他
Get the letter notarized. Take it to Father Bob. I’ll call him.
若不照做 你会后悔
Do it, or you’ll be sorry.
我写 别伤害孩子
You’ll get the letter. Just don’t hurt them.
他们是我们的骨肉
They’re ours. They have our lives in them.
你只管写信
You just get that letter.
我的儿子
My boys.
我忍♥着剧痛分娩
I birthed them with pain.
我精心哺育他们
I chewed their food for them.
我吓坏了
I am shocked.
男人欺辱我
I am insulted at the insolence of men.
他们不尊重女性
They don’t respect women.
相信这种男人不懂得母爱
I cannot believe such men have known a mother’s love.
若一个婴儿被刺死
If I show you a tiny baby killed by a bayonet…
我说这是他的命
…and say it is his karma…
我们可以为婴儿哭
…we may cry for the baby…
为他的命运 也为凶手的恶业而哭
…for the baby’s karma and the bad karma of the soldier who killed it.
但绝不能感情用事
But we must never use our emotion…
否认这是轮回的结果
…to deny the wheel of incarnation that caused the act.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!