-Damn. It’s your turn Heather.
见鬼,希德,轮到你了
-No Heather, it’s Heather’s turn.
不,希德,应该是轮到希德了
Heather.
希德
-Sorry Heather.
抱歉,希德
-Dear Diary.
亲爱的日记
Heather told me she teaches people real life.She said, “Real life sucks losers dry.
希德告诉我,她叫人们明白什么是现实,她说,现实会把废柴们榨干
If you want to fuck with the eagles,you have to learn to fly.”
如果你想和老鹰们较量,你就得学会飞翔
I said, “So you teach people how to spread their wings and fly?”
我回答道:”所以你能教会别人怎么振翅高飞.”
She said, “Yes”. I said, “You’re beautiful!”.
她说,没错。而我说,那你可真伟大
-God, come on Veronica.
天哪,赶紧的维罗妮卡
-What is your damage, Heather?
希德,你有病啊?
-Don’t blame me, blame Heather.She told me to haul your ass into the caf, pronto.
别怪到我头上了,是希德叫我把你赶到饭堂里去的
Back me up, Heather.
你也说句话啊,希德
-Yeah, she really wants to talk to you.
是啊,她真的有急事要找你
-Okay, I’m going. Jesus Christ.
行吧,我马上就过去,老天啊
-Hello Heather.
嗨,希德
-Veronica, finally.
维罗妮卡,你可算来了
I’ve got a note of Kurt Kelly’s.
我这有一张柯尔特.凯利的字条
I need you to forge a hot and horny,yet realistically low-key note in Kurt’s handwriting
我要你模仿柯尔特的笔迹,写一张火♥辣♥逼人却又足够逼真的字条
and slip it onto Martha Dumptruck’s lunch tray.
然后再把它悄悄地放到玛莎.垃圾车的餐盘上
-Shit Heather, I don’t have anything against Martha Dunstock.
这可不行,希德,我和玛莎.堂斯托克无怨无仇
-You don’t have anything for her either.Come on, it’ll be very.
你和她也没什么交情,拜托,这一定会很刺♥激♥
The note’ll give her shower nozzle masturbation material for weeks.
接下来的几个星期她在用花洒自♥慰♥时都不会缺少意淫对象了
-I’ll think about it.
让我再考虑一下
-Don’t think.
不用考虑了
-Veronica needs something to write on.Heather, bend over.
维罗妮卡需要垫着写字的地方-希德,给我弯腰
Dear Martha, you’re so sweet…
亲爱的玛莎,你是如此地可爱迷人….
-I’m telling you man, it would be so righteous to be in a Veronica Sawyer/Heather Chandler sandwich.
我跟你讲,如果能和维罗妮卡.索亚还有希德.钱德勒玩三明治,那一定会爽爆了
-Oh, hell yes.
淦,那还用说
-I wanna get a Heather, and put her on my johnson,and just start spinnin her around like a goddamn pinwheel…
我想抓住一只希德,让她坐在我的大屌♥上,然后把她干得像风车一样团团转
-Punch it in!
击个掌!
-Westerburg feeds the world.
韦斯特堡中学要喂饱这饥饿的世界
Come on people, let’s give that left-over lunch money to people who don’t have lunches.
大家快来啊,让我们把多余的午餐钱捐给那些没有午餐吃的人
-God, aren’t they fed yet?
天啦噜,难道他们还没被喂饱?
-Do they even have Thanksgiving in Africa?
非洲人也会过感恩节吗?
-Oh sure, pilgrims, Indians, tater-tots -it’s a real party continent.
哦,当然了,那里有朝圣者,印度人,土豆丸子…是一片真正的乐土
-Sawyer, guess what today is.
索亚,猜猜今天是什么日子
-Ouch. Lunchtime poll?
噢淦,又要做午餐时间的问卷了?
-So what’s the question?-Yeah, so what’s the question, Heather?
所以这次的问题是什么? – 对啊,这次的问题是什么?希德?
-Goddamn Heather. You were with me in study hall when I thought of it.
真该死,希德,我想到这个问题时你还和我待在一起呢
-I forgot.
我忘了…
-Such a pillowcase.
好一根废柴
-This wouldn’t be that bizarro thing you were babbling about over the phone last night, would it?
不会就是你昨晚在电♥话♥里瞎逼逼的那个吧?
-Of course it is.
那当然了
I told Dennis if he gives me another political topic,I’d spew burrito chunks.
我和丹尼斯说,要是他再给我搞一个政♥治♥话题,我就会被恶心得把昨晚吃的玉米饼都吐出来
-Oh Veronica, I’m sorry.
啊,维罗妮卡,对不起
-Betty Finn, gosh.
天哪,贝蒂.费恩
-Hey, I’m really sorry I couldn’t make it to your birthday party last month.
那个,我很抱歉上个月没法参加你的生日派对
-It’s okay. Your mom said you had a big date.
没关系的,你妈妈说你要赴一个很大的约
Think I’d probably miss my own birthday for a date.
想想看,如果我有一个很重要的约会,我可能还会错过自己的生日派对呢
-Don’t say that.
别这样说
-I was looking around the other day and I dug up…these old photographs.
前几天我整理东西时发现了..这些老照片
-Ohh, they’re great.
上面的我们多可爱啊
-Come on, Veronica. -I was talking to somebody.
-走了,维罗妮卡 -我在和别人说话
-Great, it’s Heather.
好极了,希德来了
-Oh, shit.
欧,淦
-Hi, Courtney. Love your cardigan.
嗨,柯特妮,我喜欢你的开襟毛衣
-Thanks. I just got it last night at Limited.
谢谢,这是我昨晚买♥♥的限♥量♥版
Like totally blew my allowance.
我可把我的零花钱全砸上面了
-Check this out.
来做做这个问卷
You win five million dollars from the Publisher’s Sweepstakes,and the same day that that big Ed guy gives you the cheque,
假设你在出版社的抽奖活动中赢了五百万美金,就在你收到支票的这一天
aliens land on the earth and say they’re going to blow up the world in two days.
外星人降临地球,并且宣布他们要在两天内炸掉地球
What do you do?
你会怎么做
-That’s easy.
这很简单
I’d just slide that wad over to my father,cos he is like one of the top brokers in the State.
我只需要把这堆东西交给我爸爸打理,因为他是全州最棒的经纪人之一
-If I got that money,I’d give it all to the homeless.
要是我能拿到那笔钱,我会把它们全捐给无家可归的人
Every cent.
给得一分也不剩
-You’re beautiful.
你可真伟大
-If you’re going to openly be a bitch –
如果你非得在大庭广众下作妖-
-It’s just, Heather,why can’t we talk to different kinds of people?
我不明白,希德,为什么我们不能和其他人友好地交流?
-Fuck me gently with a chainsaw.Do I look like Mother Theresa?
我可去你♥妈♥的♥,姐长得很像特蕾莎修女?
If I did, I probably wouldn’t mind talking to the geek squad.
要是我真的长成那样,我大概不会介意和那里的书呆子小组来往
-Did you see that? Heather #1 just looked right at me!
你们看到了吗?头号♥希德正盯着我呢
-Does it not bother you that everybody in this school thinks that you’re a piranha?
你不介意全校人都把你当成食人鱼?
-Like I give a shit.
姐一点儿也不
They all want me as a friend or a fuck.
他们要么想拉拢我,要么想和我♥干♥一场
I’m worshiped at Westerburg, and I’m only a junior.
在韦斯特堡我被当成神般顶礼膜拜,而我还只是个高二学生
-I can’t believe this.
真是难以置信
We’re going to a party at Remington University tonight,and we’re brushing up on our conversational skills with the scum of the school.
今晚我们就要去参加雷明顿大学的派对了,还要和那里的浪子们切磋一下社交技巧
-Hi
你好
-So this is what’s called a lunchtime poll.
这就是我们说的‘午餐时间问卷’
You win five million dollars in the Publisher’s Sweepstakes…
你在出版商的抽奖活动中中了五百万…
-…and the same day that what’s-his-face gives you the cheque…
就在你收到支票的这一天…
-…aliens land on earth, and……say they’re gonna blow up the world in two days.
外星人降临地球…..并宣称他们要在两天内炸毁地球
-What are you gonna do with the money?
拥有了这笔巨款的你会做些什么?
-I’d go to Egypt. With a girl.
我要去埃及,带上个姑娘。
-I’d use the money for an end-of-the-world get-together.
我想用这笔钱让人们在世界末日时手拉手,团结一心
-I’d pay Madonna a million bucks to sit on my face and have her ride like the Kentucky derby…
我要花一百万美元请麦当娜坐在我的脸上,让她把我当成肯塔基赛马♥会♥上的种马一样使劲骑
-That’s gotta be the most spooky-assed question I ever heard.
这绝对是我听过最鬼畜的问题了
-Alright, this is important. Tax is only the beginning…
啊,这很复杂,交税只是一个开始
-…she should pay me, though.
不对,应该是她付我钱
-You go to the zoo and get a lion,then you put a remote-control bomb up its butt…
你可以先买♥♥个动物园,抓只狮子,然后在它屁♥股♥上帮一个远程操控的炸♥弹♥…
-…social security, legal fees…
还要交社会保险的钱,律师费…
-…you push the button on the bomb,and you and the lion die like one.
最后你按下按钮,和狮子同归于尽
-Whaaat?
啥啥啥?
-Oh my God. Here we go.
天啦噜,好戏登场了
-Hi, Veronica.
嗨,维罗妮卡
Five keeps the neighbourhood alive.
只要五美元就可以拯救一个社区!
-You wanted to be a member of the most powerful clique in school.
你不是成为学校统治阶层的一员吗?
If I wasn’t already the head of it,I’d want the same thing.
如果我不是它的领导者,我也一定会渴望挤进这个团体
Come on Veronica, you used to have a sense of humour.
呵呵维罗妮卡,你以前很有幽默感的
-Veronica, can you come back here a minute?
维罗妮卡,你能过来一下吗?
-True friend’s work is never done.
挚友永远伴你左右
-Gross. Grow up, Heather.Bulimia is so ’87.
真腻歪。醒醒吧,希德,暴食症流行是1987年的事了
-You know, maybe you should see a doctor.
你知道的,也许你该去看看医生了
-Yeah, maybe.
是啊,也许吧
-Come on, Heather,let’s take another look at today’s lunch.
走吧,希德,再让我们去瞧瞧今天午餐的情况
-God, Veronica, drool much?
天啦噜,维罗妮卡,垂涎三尺啊?
-His name’s Jason Dean.He’s in my American History.
他叫杰森.迪恩,和我一起上美国历史
-Hello Jason Dean.
你好,杰森.迪恩
-Greetings and salutations.You’re a Heather?
向你致意,你也是一个希德吗?
-No, I’m a Veronica… Sawyer.
不,我是维罗妮卡…索亚
-This may seem like a really stupid question.
这个问题可能听起来很蠢
-There are no stupid questions.
世上没有很蠢的问题
-You inherit five million dollars.
假设你继承了五百万美元
The same day aliens land on the earth and say they’re gonna blow it up in two days.
同一天外星人降临地球,并宣布他们要在两天内炸毁地球
What do you do?
你会做些什么?
-That’s the stupidest question I’ve ever heard.
这真是我听过最蠢的问题了
-Who does that guy in the coat think he is,anyways, Bo Diddley?
那个风衣男以为自己是谁啊?波.迪克里?(美国著名黑人歌♥手)
-Veronica’s into his act, no doubt.
毫无疑问,维罗妮卡是被他迷住了
-Ahh, I don’t know.Probably row out to the middle of a lake somewhere,
我也不知道呢,可能我会划到湖心
bring along a bottle of Tequila,my sax and… some bac’.
带上一瓶龙舌兰,我的萨克斯,还有几首巴♥赫♥的曲子
-How very.
很有情调
-Come on, Veronica.
走了,维罗妮卡
-Later -Definitely.
待会儿见 -待会儿见
-让我们去教训教训他
-得了吧,兰姆,我们都高三了
We’re too old for that kinda crap.Let’s give him a good scare, though.
别干这么幼稚的事,但可以去吓唬吓唬他
-You gonna eat this?
你想吃这个?
-What did your boyfriend say when you told him you were moving to Sherwood, Ohio?
你告诉你男朋友你要搬到俄亥俄州的舍伍德来时,他说什么来着?
-Answer him, dick.
说啊,混球