I tell her I’m a salesman.
那么你如果看见我从街角走来
So then, if you spot me coming around that corner…
你会离开她吗
…you’re just gonna walk out on this woman?
不告而别吗
Not say goodbye?
要有这样的自律
That’s the discipline.
那心灵会很空虚 不是吗
That’s pretty vacant, no?
正是如此
Yeah, it is what it is.
如果不这样做 那我们还是另找职业吧
It’s that, or we both better go do something else, pal.
我不懂做别的事
I don’t know how to do anything else.
我也不懂
Neither do I.
我不想做别的事 – 我也不想
I don’t much want to either. – Neither do I.
我不断重复这梦境
You know, I have this recurring dream.
我坐在偌大的餐宴席上
I’m sitting at this big banquet table…
我调查过的凶杀案受害人全部出席
…and all the victims of all the murders I ever worked are sitting at this table…
他们用漆黑的眼珠子瞪着我
…and they’re staring at me with these black eyeballs…
因为他们头部中枪出血
…because they got eight-ball hemorrhages from the head wounds.
这些尸体发胀
And there they are, these big balloon people…
因为他们被杀两周后 我才在床下发现他们
…because I found them two weeks after they’d been under the bed.
邻居报♥警♥说有恶臭
The neighbors reported the smell…
他们全部出席 坐在那里
…and there they are, all of them just sitting there.
他们说什么
What do they say?
没说话
Nothing.
没人说话吗 – 没人
No talk? – None.
他们无话可说
Just… They don’t have anything to say.
我们彼此望着对方
See, we just look at each other.
他们望着我 就这样 梦境就是这样
They look at me. And that’s it, that’s the dream.
我曾梦到自己溺水
I have one where I’m drowning.
我得叫醒自己起来呼吸 否则会淹死在梦里
And I gotta wake myself up and start breathing, or I’ll die in my sleep.
你知道这象征什么吗
You know what that’s about?
知道 要有足够的时间
Yeah. Having enough time.
有足够时间做你想做的事吗 – 是的
Enough time to do what you wanna do? – That’s right.
你现在正这样做吗 – 还没有
You doing it now? – No, not yet.
我们坐在这里
You know, we’re sitting here…
你和我 像两个普通人
…you and I, like a couple of regular fellows.
彼此做必须做的事
You do what you do, and I do what I gotta do.
现在我们面对面见过
And now that we’ve been face to face…
如果要我在案发现场杀你 我不会喜欢
…if I’m there and I gotta put you away, I won’t like it.
但我告诉你
But I’ll tell you…
如果是在你和被你杀死的
…if it’s between you and some poor bastard…
其妻子会成寡妇的可怜人当中做选择
…whose wife you’re gonna turn into a widow…
兄弟 没命的会是你
…brother, you are going down.
硬币总有两面 换另一面来想
There’s a flip side to that coin.
如果你逼得我走投无路 而我不得不杀你呢
What if you do got me boxed in and I gotta put you down?
因为无论如何 你都不能阻止我
Because no matter what, you will not get in my way.
是的 我们面对面见过
We’ve been face to face, yeah…
但我会亳不犹疑杀你 一秒也不会迟疑
…but I will not hesitate. Not for a second.
也许真会这样
Maybe that’s the way it’ll be.
或是谁知道呢
Or who knows?
也许我们永远不会再见
Or maybe we’ll never see each other again.
他们摆脱了我们
They dumped us.
什么
What?
他们摆脱了我们 – 摆脱了是什么意思
They dumped us. – What do you mean, they dumped us?
克里斯甩掉了跟踪 – 他没跟夏琳谈过抢劫的事
Chris slipped his tail. – He doesn’t talk about scores with Charlene…
所以无法从马西亚诺那边得到资料 我试过了
…so there’s nothing for me to get from Marciano. I tried.
切利托呢 – 也一样
What about Cheritto? – Same.
监听器被放到开往圣克里门提的公车上
Transponders got put on a bus to San Clemente.
他们摆脱了所有的监视吗
They dumped all our surveillance?
对 同一时间 晚上九点
Yeah, at the same time. Nine p. m.
我半小时前才和麦考利喝咖啡
I had coffee with McCauley half an hour ago!
我们跟踪他了 但之后麦考利开到机场
We were on you. Then McCauley drives into LAX…
我们便无法靠近监视 因为直升机不能驶入机场跑道
…where surveillance can’t fly over because of flight paths.
他的车子仍在 但人不见了
His car’s still there. He’s gone.
有谁知道他们在哪里吗
Does anybody have any idea where the fuck these people are?
他联络你了吗
You hear from him yet?
没有 这让我更不安 这家伙在哪里
Not a thing. And not hearing bothers me more. Where’s this guy?
这里有个人 我们得雇用他 他说他认识麦考利
This guy here. We put him on. Says he knows McCauley.
你是谁
Who are you?
韦恩葛罗 我的名字是韦恩葛罗
Waingro. My name’s Waingro.
我躲在这办公室好多天了 你跟他很熟吗
I’ve been living in this office day and night. How well do you know him?
我们一起做了不少大买♥♥卖♥♥
Oh, we took some major scores together.
他为什么还没找上我
How come I haven’t heard from him?
他可能在忙 但他做事很彻底
Well, he’s probably busy right now, but he’s real thorough.
他不会忘记你的 – 真令人安心
He ain’t gonna forget about you. – Oh, that’s reassuring.
我可以做点事
Well, I got some moves I could make here.
可能对你会很有帮助
Probably be a big help to you.
你能认出那个在烤肉的人吗
You recognize the grill man?
没认出来 – 福松D座 和多比·罗许同一囚室
No. – Folsom. D-block. Housed with Dobie Rush.
我还没休息 – 西斯科和潘乔没上班
Ain’t got my break yet, man. – Cisco and Pancho didn’t show.
倒垃圾 拖餐厅后面的地
Haul out the garbage. Mop up the back.
稍后再休息
Take your break later.
人♥渣♥ 送出去吧
Piece of shit. Pick up.
他在哪里
Where the hell is he?
我想检查一下工作车 – 我也是
I wanted to check the slot for a work car. – So did I.
喂
Yeah?
等一等
Hang on.
喂 – 嘿
Yeah. – Hey.
用普通电♥话♥ 打103-7206
Use a landline. Call me at 103-7206.
好
All right.
你在哪里 – 到处都有警♥察♥监视我
Where are you? – There’s cops all over me, man.
我无法摆脱他们
They’re on me like a cheap suit. I can’t dump them.
他们知道你看见他们了吗 – 不 他们并行跟踪
After the fact you spotted them? – No, no. They’re doing parallels.
我可以再试着摆脱他们
I can try to dump them again.
我们怎么知道你是否摆脱了
How are we gonna know if you did?
如果没有 你会引他们来找我们
If you didn’t, you’ll draw them to us.
去文杜拉 把他们带离这里
Head for Ventura. Pull them out of here.
好的 对不起 我真不想让你失望的
All right. Hey, I’m sorry, man. Last thing I wanna do is let you down.
快点
Come on, man.
送出去
Pick up.
嘿 尼尔 你好吗 – 兄弟 你好吗
Hey, hey, Neil, man. What up? – What’s up, brother?
你在这里做什么
Man, what you doing here?
我在找可以应付警方跟踪的司机
What I am doing is I’m looking for a driver who can handle scanners and a radio.
现在就需要 你还记得怎么做吗
Right now, today. You remember the drill?
记得 – 你可以吗
Yeah, man, sure. – You cool?
你知道我可以
Oh, man, now, you know I’m cool.
你现在就回答我 行或不行
One answer, yes or no. Right now.
好的 去他的 我答应
Yeah, man. Fuck, yeah. You’re on.
五分钟后到后面来
Out back in five.
什么烧焦了 什么烧焦了 – 不是我
What’s burning? What’s burning? – Nothing I’m doing.
搞什么
What is this?
你要去哪里
Where do you think you’re going?
刚拿到手康丁斯基初版的《颜色的理论》
Just came across a first edition of Kandinsky’s Theory of Color.
不 状况良好
Yeah. No, it’s in good condition.
该船不肯停驶或用无线通讯回答
And it will not stop or answer radio communication.
身长一百八十英尺的船只叫作精英一号♥
The 180-foot vessel is called Jin Yin Number 1…
涉嫌走私中国非法移♥民♥
…and is suspected of smuggling Chinese illegal aliens.
周六被巡逻机发现
It was spotted Saturday by patrol aircraft.
趴下 – 别动 别给我动
Stay down. – Don’t move! Don’t fucking move!
举起手来 举起手来 举起手
Put your hands in the air! Put your hands in the air! Put them up!
跪下 快跪下
Down, down! Get on your knees.
给我钥匙 – 跪下
Give me the keys. – Get on your knees.
快跪下
Get on your knees!
过去那边 跪下
Hey. Hey! Get over there. Get the fuck– Get down.
转身 把手放在背后
Turn around! Put your hands behind you. Behind you!
跪下
Get down! Stay down!
跪下 跪下 你这混♥蛋♥
Get down! Get down! Down, you stupid son of a–
快跪下 – 钥匙 钥匙 钥匙
Down! Down, now! – Keys! Keys! Keys!
你们全部跪下
All of you stay down.
我们不想伤人 只要银行的钱 不要你们的钱
We want to hurt no one. We’re here for the bank’s money, not your money.
你们不会有损失 银行有政♥府♥的保险
Your money’s insured by federal government. You’re not gonna lose a dime.
想想你的家人 别冒生命危险逞英雄
Think of your families. Don’t risk your life. Don’t try and be a hero.
我要你们坐在地上 手放头上