What? – Forget the money.
你说什么 数目不少 什么意思 你在做什么
It’s a lot of money. What are you doing? What do you mean, “Forget the money”?
我在做什么 我在对着话筒喃喃自语
What am I doing? I’m talking to an empty telephone–
我不明白
I don’t understand.
因为跟我讲电♥话♥的另一端是个死人
because there is a dead man on the other end of this fucking line.
我的天呐
Oh, my.
你喜欢吗 – 看我的戒指
Do you like it? – Look at my ring.
你之前就知道吗 好美
Did you know about this? It’s so beautiful.
你真疯狂
You are insane.
喜欢吗
Do you like it?
好美 – 是 很棒
It’s beautiful. – Yeah, it’s pretty good.
别问他从哪里得来的 – 没错
Just don’t ask him where he got it. – Yeah, that’s right.
你长大后想做什么 亲爱的
What do you wanna be when you grow up, honey?
我不知道
I don’t know.
她不知道 跟我一样 我也不知道
She doesn’t know. Just like me. I don’t know either.
喂
Hello?
嗨 是我
Hi, it’s me.
我在想你是否会来电♥话♥
Hey. I was wondering if you’d call.
我最近很忙 我可以见你吗
I’ve been busy. Can I see you?
我害怕那只是一♥夜♥情♥
I was afraid that was just the one night, you know?
不 对我来说不是
No, not for me, it wasn’t.
我也不是
Yeah, me neither.
我可以来吗
Can I fall by?
可以 – 好 一会儿见
Yeah. – Okay, I’ll see you in a little bit.
谢谢
Thank you.
晚安
Good night.
该死的聚餐
Goddamn convention.
哪一个是滑头 – 魁梧的那个
Which one’s Slick? – The wide one.
有两个监听器
Got two transmitters.
一个在轮舱里 备用的在防火墙里
One’s in the wheel well, backup’s in the firewall.
准备好上车
Okay, get ready.
跟尼尔说晚安了吗 – 晚安
Did you say good night to Neil? – Good night.
金发的是克里斯·薛哈利斯
One with the blond hair is Chris Shiherlis.
特别调查组正派人轮流跟踪和监听他家的电♥话♥
SIS has got a revolving tail and hung a wire on the house phone.
切利托开过贵重金属库三次
Cheritto’s cruised the precious-metals depository three times.
里面有白金 银和一些金条
Platinum, silver, and some bullion.
山米和我认为那是他们下一个目标
Sammy and I think that’s gonna be their next score.
那独行侠是谁
Who’s the loner?
我们第一次见他 还没开始跟踪他
First time we’re seeing him. We’re not on him yet.
那赶快开始吧
Well, get on it.
好
Okay.
不管他们下次做什么案子 当他们得手后走出大门时
When these guys walk out the door of whatever score they’re gonna take next…
肯定会大吃一惊
…they’re gonna have the surprise of a lifetime.
宝贝 我得走了
Hey, baby. Time to go.
我让你很开心吧 – 是的
I showed you a good time, didn’t I? – Oh, yeah.
你很棒 很不错
You fly. You cool.
你骗我 我看得出别人骗我
You’re lying to me. I can always tell when people lie to me.
我没说谎 你狠勇猛
I ain’t lying. You a hot dog.
是个出色的骑士
A regular rodeo rider.
是我年轻的生命中最精采的性♥交♥
And this was the monster fuck of my young life.
我现在得回到街上去
Now I got to get my ass street side, sugar.
你没有说实话的作风
You don’t have a truth-telling style.
你在说什么 – 你不知道是怎么回事
What are you talking about? – You don’t know what this is.
死神来探望你了
The Grim Reaper’s visiting with you.
你去了哪里
Where you been?
鹈鹕海湾监狱
SHU at Pelican Bay.
褔松监狱 B座
New Folsom, B-wing.
我是个牛仔 正在找重活干
I am a cowboy looking for anything heavy.
比利·雷克茨说可以来找你
Billy Ricketts said come see you.
因此我到这里来了
That is why I am here.
你
Why don’t you–?
你为什么不给这人打电♥话♥呢
Why don’t you call this guy?
他经常在招募人
This guy’s always putting guys on.
谢了 兄弟
Thank you, brother.
我能请你喝一杯吗 – 请我喝一杯
I’ll buy you a drink? – Buy me a drink.
有什么好笑的 – 没什么
What’s so funny? – Nothing.
很白♥痴♥ – 好像有人疏忽了
It’s really dumb. – Something smells negligent.
你们俩天生一对 是怎么认识的
You two are perfect for each other. How did you meet?
我念小学时认识一个人
I knew this guy in, grade school.
他叫拉乌 还是什么的
He was named Raoul… Whatever.
他可以把手指一个一个向上叠
Anyway, the guy could take his fingers and fold them over, one over the other.
然后他会把眼睑向外翻
Then he’d turn his eyelids inside out…
我忍♥不住对你上下其手 是真的
I can’t keep my hands off you, and that’s the truth.
你吸引人的地方就在于你的兽♥性♥
That’s what’s so wonderful about you, in that bestial sort of way.
女人
Woman.
这最好是山崩地裂的大事
This better be earth-shattering.
(一个传呼 紧急事 105-3685)
这是她说的 – 为拉乌干杯
That’s what she tells us. – To Raoul.
为拉乌干杯 – 为拉乌干杯
Raoul. – To Raoul.
我是文森特·汉纳
Yeah, Vincent Hanna.
发现她时是这样的
Here’s how we found her.
她多少岁 – 十六七岁
How old? – Sixteen, seventeen.
约六小时前死在这里
Been here about six hours.
她怎么死的 瑞秋
How’d she die, Rachel?
头部被重击 大脑血肿 像其他人一样
Beat her head in, same as the others. Cerebral hematoma.
那是谁
Who’s that?
我想是死者母亲及家人 – 他们为什么到这里来
Mother and siblings, I guess. – What the hell they doing here?
因为消息走漏 有人认识死者 便通知了家人
Because it’s fucked up. Somebody inside knew the girl and called the family.
好 打开吧
Okay, let’s go.
真好
That’s nice.
直觉告诉我 化验精♥液♥后 会是同一人作案
When I run a DNA check on the semen, my intuition says it’s coming up the same guy.
所以是连环谋杀案 要由你着手调查
So it’s a series, and ending up in your court.
凶案组警长有头绪吗 – 还没有
Sheriff’s Homicide getting anywhere? – Not yet.
拦住她 – 放开我 放开我
Get her. – Get off me. Get off me.
我的天呐 – 停下
Oh, my God. – Hold it, hold it.
她在哪里 – 冷静
Where is she? – Easy, easy, easy.
拜托 别这样
Please. Please, come on.
没事的 – 是谁干的
It’s okay. It’s okay. – Who did this?
我的女儿呢 她在哪里
Where’s my baby? Where is she?
我要知道是怎么回事
I need to know what happened.
我猜山崩地裂的事的确发生了
I guess the Earth shattered.
你为什么不让博斯高先送你回家
So why didn’t you let Bosko take you home?
我不想扫他们的兴 发生了什么事
I didn’t wanna ruin their night too. What was it?
你不会想知道的
You don’t wanna know.
我想知道你为什么扳起脸孔
I’d like to know what’s behind that grim look.
我不能透露 你是知道的 我们走吧
I don’t do that. You know it. Let’s go. Come on.
你从没跟我说过 我会被摒除事外
You never told me I’d be excluded.
我们刚在一起时 我告诉过你 宝贝
I told you when we hooked up, baby, that you were gonna have to share me…
你要和我分享世上所有的丑行及丑恶的人
…with all the bad people and all the ugly events on this planet.
我同意分享 因为我爱你
And I bought into that sharing because I love you.
你发胖 秃头 有没有钱 开公车
I love you fat, bald, money, no money,
我都不在乎 我仍会爱你
driving a bus. I don’t care.
但你得像普通人一样 偶尔跟我谈心
But you have got to be present like a normal guy some of the time.
那才叫分享 这不是分享 我得到的是残缺剩物
That’s sharing. This is not sharing, this is leftovers.
我懂了 所以我回家后 应该告诉你
Oh, I see. What I should do is come home and say:
“亲爱的 你知道吗 我今天走进一栋房♥子”
“Hi, honey, guess what? I walked into this house today…
“看到一个吸毒男子 用微波炉把他的小孩煮熟”
…where this junkie asshole just fried his baby in a microwave…
“因为他哭得太大声 让我和你分享吧”
…because it was crying too loud, so let me share that with you.
“让我们分享此事 而在分享时”
Come on, let’s share that, and in sharing it…
“我们可以宣泄一切不好的事” 对吗
…we’ll somehow cathartically dispel all that heinous shit.” Right?
错 你知道为什么吗
Wrong. You know why?
因为你喜欢正常的做法
Because you prefer the normal routine:
我们做♥爱♥ 然后你不出一语
We fuck, then you lose the power of speech.
因为我得保持我的痛楚
Because I gotta hold on to my angst.
我保存它 因为我需要借此提高警觉
I preserve it, because I need it. It keeps me sharp, on the edge.
我必须这么做
Where I gotta be.
你不是和我同住
You don’t live with me.
你和死者的残骸同住
You live among the remains of dead people.
在地面上找线索
You read the terrain.
你寻找死亡的迹象
You search for signs of passing…
找猎物的气味
…for the scent of your prey…